Thread: Just found you guys...

Red face Just found you guys...

Well, here we are... Just found the forum, I think Briofoz may have mentioned something about it when we last saw him in Phuket before heading up to BKK, but I really can't even remember for sure, Gawd only knows.

Been back here in the States for about a month now, and coming back "home" gets harder every year, It was another great winter to be in Thailand instead of the Rocky mountains... LOS blues and all that. All of the people who really know us seem to ask the same question, "When are you guys just going to decide to stay for good?" "We don't know" is all we can tell 'em. I guess that'll have to do for now.

We checked in on TD, but that doesn't seem like the place for us, found AIC and it looks like all the home folks is here, so guess we're hanging our hats if you'll have us.

Nice to see a lot of familiar faces here, it's kind of reassuring to be able to keep contact when we can't be there ourselves. We'll be back again when it get's cold again here. Kudo's to the admin and mods for finding a way to keep the old flag flying, it's a great service.

Now how about a couples area? Maybe somewhere out back behind the LB's 555!

The Easy's

Hey easy's...Wttb. And thanks for the kudos...I've worked my ass off getting this all together.

LIL helped.

^ With a LiL help from my friends 555 WTTB Easy's.

Yes
    WTTB Easy's..I liked your advice for other couples on PI..good for them to see like minded souls

Quote Originally Posted by Easycpl View Post
    Now how about a couples area? Maybe somewhere out back behind the LB's 555!
    For now, until the forum is much more filled out, that would drop into the relationships and dating sort of forum.

Hello hello

WTTB / Welcome Back Easycpl!!
    Its a pint of bitter a gin and tonic and a baileys, I call them uhhh....ladyboys!! สจวร์ต

pics?----------

Thanks guys. Only joking about the couples section LIL, all in good time. Young Gun, it was nice to meet you this year with Steve and Julia at MTB, hope to run into you next time as well.

Been perusing some of the threads, and yup, looks like a lot of the old home crew, lotsa' familiar folks, thanks again to the guys who are doing the work to keep the old PI community together, even the look of the forum is the same.

Thanks to all for the nice welcome as well.

The same old Easy's