Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Frightening scenes in London

Frightening scenes in London

BBC News - Man dead in suspected Woolwich terror attack

the guy with blood on his hands was gloating on killing a young british soldier,with jihad statements with a south london accent!
    Last edited by steve w; 23rd May 2013 at 04:10.

frightning....

Did the police turn up and shoot them? The report's a bit confused but that video, gee.

^I think he was shot... it doesn't say whether he was killed though. Unlike the shoulder... what a messed up situation.

the 2 fellas that stabbed and cut the soldier also tryed to remove his head (similar to poor ken bigley)
    the 2 fellas were shot by the police, not killed the strange thing is one look like african?
    Last edited by dawsey; 24th May 2013 at 00:29. Reason: ken bigley beheading link removed for good taste

What next ?

I hope they don't get to hide behind our extremist friendly laws and they and their associates are made a full example of, and are made to truly suffer for what they have done. High time we took the toughest line possible with any person whom there is even a suspicion about in respect of terrorism.
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    I hope they don't get to hide behind our extremist friendly laws and they and their associates are made a full example of, and are made to truly suffer for what they have done. High time we took the toughest line possible with any person whom there is even a suspicion about in respect of terrorism.
    Just like our Ft Hood jihadist, here in America.

He goes on his shooting spree shouting "alla akbhar"...and our POTUS determined that it was simply a case of workplace violence, so as to keep him away from being labeled a terrorist FFS!

Condolences.

K2
    Horrific and not far from my birthplace (Greenwich) ....

Woolwich attack: terror returns to Britain's streets - Telegraph
    Its My Life .....!

Terrible news, such a shame. Not far from where I lived either, just across the river - been around those streets many times shopping etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    and one of them was arrested travelling to Somalia for terrorist activity but still let back in

same situation as Boston
    they treat regular citizens like crap these days but continually fcuk up with these guys!

The UK has been used for years as a soft base by terrorists and their extended families.
    At least the Americans have Abu Hamza now and may actually do something to curtail his hate filled incitement.
    I believe that he is responsible (Among others) for inciting madmen like these. I just wish the UK police had finished the job like the FBI did in the US with the Boston twins.

Abu Hamza's wife asked to leave 1m council house - Telegraph

Life-time tenancies for "council houses" - where is the incentive to work your way out and off benefits?
    The Sun has surely set on the Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Life-time tenancies for "council houses" - where is the incentive to work your way out and off benefits?
    The Sun has surely set on the Empire.
    Only personal pride and self motivation unfortunately Baz. But its been like this for years and years, nothing new.

Sad world we leave in these days. Looks like a local terrorist? Seems to have a clear english accent?

Cameron called right, right away: terrorism....no pc here.

But is it even terrorism? They kill a soldier and it's terrorism but if the British army kill a jihadist in afghanistan it's not called terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    But is it even terrorism? They kill a soldier and it's terrorism but if the British army kill a jihadist in afghanistan it's not called terrorism.
    Is this simply not a case of goodies versus baddies???

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Is this simply not a case of goodies versus baddies???
    Surely thats all perspective.. I imagine silent death from the skies drone strikes hitting the wrong groups, weddings and the like, cause a fair bit of domestic terror there ?? Do we have standing armies occupying us ??

The old "one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist"

I am no muslim apologist.. Theres enough issues in that to last forever, but still, we seem very blind to our own actions sometimes.
    soupdragon likes this.

Never quite understood the need to classify these domestic incidents as either an act of terrorism or an act of terror or simply a criminal savage act of unspeakable violence. If the accused is to be tried in a civilian court, the act itself should suffice for the sentencing.

Sure, motive matters, but would the end result be different if it had been just a random act of violence? Criminal insanity aside.
    soupdragon likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast