Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: A grand welcome for the U.S. Navy...Phuket style!

A grand welcome for the U.S. Navy...Phuket style!

Phuket Business: Navy shore-leave to inject 1 million dollars into

Local officials estimate a $1 million dollar (USD) infusion into the Phuket economy, with the visit of the U.S. Navy.

Immediately gouging these kids with 300 baht beers, and no doubt "over the top" tuk-tuk fees etc!

I reckon they may be underestimating the amount of cash infusion...by not taking into account the gouge factor!

I doubt dollars is the only thing that'll be "injected" 55

I doubt it's discriminatory , I'm sure they are willing to gouge any unsuspecting Nationality
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

K2
    Same old crap .... maybe the US ambassador can join with his Chinese counterpart in a join operation to invade!

Phuket NEWS: US Navy sailors caught in Phuket taxi blockade

I bet the US Navy would not get treated like this in Subic, Phils.
    Its My Life .....!

At least the ladyboys get busy.......My dear Nautti that worked for me in Hells Bells came tumbling back to the bar after her 8th short time in 3 hours: "hey boss, I hurt my bum and want the rest of the day off"
    I told her she didn't even have to come back after her first barfine, but I guess the fresh boys with plenty of USD to spend was to tempting.......
    So for not let this turn into Yank Bashing, I guess being isolated with loads of boys on a ship does something to ya 55555

^^^yep, same old crap. How this is allowed to happen, boggles the mind. Not even Dodger can defend this...
    Masterwoodsman, K2 and Geespot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    At least the ladyboys get busy.......My dear Nautti that worked for me in Hells Bells came tumbling back to the bar after her 8th short time in 3 hours: "hey boss, I hurt my bum and want the rest of the day off"
    I told her she didn't even have to come back after her first barfine, but I guess the fresh boys with plenty of USD to spend was to tempting.......
    So for not let this turn into Yank Bashing, I guess being isolated with loads of boys on a ship does something to ya 55555
    They can fuck boys on the ship...no? Not turning this into a pimp bashing, mind.

"Hey Slamp, they are all poor people and just do what they have to to get food on the table.......They are still all nice and smiley people and deserve a tap on their shoulder to stand up and not take the crap from us foreigners"
    Just in case Dodgy boy miss your post 5555

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    They can fuck boys on the ship...no? Not turning this into a pimp bashing, mind.
    Maybe they just need a softer touch by a ladyboy before they can go back to real women ;-)

Maybe they just need a softer touch by a ladyboy before they can go back to real women ;-)
    "Softer touch"...... Thanks for heads up. I had no idea.

Softer than the boys on the ship I would have thought 555 anyway, where is Denver, Bawdy and Snakebite for my rescue??

Softer than the boys on the ship I would have thought 555 anyway, where is Denver, Bawdy and Snakebite for my rescue??
    Stuck waiting for a tuk? 55

Back on point, the US navy boys (and girls) have always been top notch while on shore leave. This opinion comes from at least 4 different times. In 4 different parts of the world. They actually made me proud...
    K2 and Geespot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Stuck waiting for a tuk? 55

Back on point, the US navy boys (and girls) have always been top notch while on shore leave. This opinion comes from at least 4 different times. In 4 different parts of the world. They actually made me proud...
    You mean like the bad old days in Shark Club with TGs naked crowd surfing with them. I miss Shark Club.
    geir likes this.

Nautti made me even more proud 555
    US navy never ever made any problems and they was really good for daytime business in Seadragon.......The Thais just see easy money and don't think about the future (as always). I find it strange that the navy even bother to come back here after all the issues in the past....It's a rip of to get on shore, rip offs on the way to Patong, and even rip offs in some of the bars/gogos....

K2
    Agree there Slam & Geir ... was the best days business when I had the bars ... ever - and they were to a man, on excellent behaviour. My son and I were invited aboard one of the ships which was a real treat for my son.
    Its My Life .....!

K2
    Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    You mean like the bad old days in Shark Club with TGs naked crowd surfing with them. I miss Shark Club.
    So do I - Patong's finest institution!
    Its My Life .....!

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    Agree there Slam & Geir ... was the best days business when I had the bars ... ever - and they were to a man, on excellent behaviour. My son and I were invited aboard one of the ships which was a real treat for my son.
    "Yes Mam, yes Sir".....that's the lingo. And Shore Patrol to quietly abscond the obnoxious ones.

What exactly are you insinuating?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite911 View Post
    What exactly are you insinuating?
    Experience on:
    A: Ships
    B: Ladyboys
    C: Uniforms
    D: TukTuks

Have a pick 555

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    Same old crap .... maybe the US ambassador can join with his Chinese counterpart in a join operation to invade!

Phuket NEWS: US Navy sailors caught in Phuket taxi blockade

I bet the US Navy would not get treated like this in Subic, Phils.
    Different story in Phuket Wan

Phuket Shuttle Bus Pay Protest Strands Hundreds of US Military in Patong - Phuket Wan

PHUKET: Hundreds of US Navy personnel were reported to be stranded in Patong tonight in a pay dispute when shuttle bus drivers staged a protest strike.

The drivers stopped work about 10pm, claiming they had not been paid and were owed millions of baht by the Glenn Marine Group, which provides services when US warships are in South East Asian ports.
    Look like the navy have bought a service from a company that owe salary to their drivers.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast