Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By davis121

Thread: Received three "Sick Bufallo" emails this week

Received three "Sick Bufallo" emails this week

So I imagine low season has arrived. Amazing how similar the mails are even though the girls are from different bars (and one case different resort).

Still can't blame them for trying!!

same buffalo maybe ?!
    Bacon likes this.

buffalo has been upgraded to MB accident these days...surely?

I thought it would be sick buffalo whatsapp, line or fb messages ! do any girls still use e-mail >!
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

My friend once had a girl that sent the same type of email only she cc'd all the guys on the same email haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pb123 View Post
    My friend once had a girl that sent the same type of email only she cc'd all the guys on the same email haha
    Burnt porridge comes to mind ....
    Cheers, Rob.

It must be that time of year, I too had a call out of the blue from a BG that I hadn't spoken to for some time!! Not a 'Sick Buffalo', but needs money to pay for her room in Patong!!
    Its a pint of bitter a gin and tonic and a baileys, I call them uhhh....ladyboys!! สจวร์ต

No emails here for me but years ago I stayed at my TG's place in Patong. Back then she didn't had a shower in her room. We had to use the common "shower". A big barrel filled with rainwater and a scoop to pour water over yourself. After some time my wife's friend suggested to me I could use her shower in her room. She had a shower, satelite dish, big screen tv and all the other stuff thnx to sponsors. So I started to go overthere for my shower. First time I went in, there is a guy laying in her bed, looks up to me and starts some sort of scene why I come there etc etc. My TG's friend explains everything and all is fine. I befriended the guy and we had our regular evening chat and beers. A week later I walk in again to find another guy laying on the bed. Same fuss again but all works out fine. Too make everything ridiculous the week after that there was another man in her place. Later we founded out that she had 5 sponsors staying at the same time in Patong. She managed to get 3 in her place separated for a week and kept 2 of them in nearby hotels. In the meantime she was still working the bar and doing ST's in the day. Must say she had everything covered well and a couple years later she owned 3 restaurants spread around Phuket and 4 houses. Eventually she lost everything (houses, restaurants, sponsors) due to her gambling problems and had to fled Phuket for her own safety.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Only once had a call for money.. she knew i was in Thailand going to Pattaya soon, so she called me when i was on Phuket and told me she was in the monkey house and needed 3000 baht to get out, i laughed told her to fuck off and hung up.

I used to keep in contact with quite a few girls and have been surprised i've never been asked for money.. young farang kineow