Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: do you like to get fawned over

  1. #1
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629

    do you like to get fawned over

    sometimes i hear people say how it is great that their tg feeds them or clips their nails

    just wondering how many people actually like that?

    i can't stand it, but to each's own

    i like my own personal space so don't like someone all over me
    i also think there is a bit of insincerity when a tg does it, like she is doing it because that is what they think they are supposed to do

    the girl i went with in Pattaya was like this
    i'd come home from the gym and she'd try and untie my sneakers/trainers
    drove me nuts

    i don't eat food off of other people's forks either

    so just wondering, i don't think a wrong or right answer

  2. #2
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    I do very much like a blow job while watching the NBA playoffs...
    Steve@thaib and LivinLOS like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member dan boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    208
    I didn't mind 555
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

  4. #4
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Seriously Paul, I get what your saying. When I get home from work, I need my space. I spend all day talking to people. My boys and even my GF's have learned too adjust. The boys got it at an early age, the GF's? Not so much!55

  5. #5
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645
    I'm not a fan either. Mine kept trying to organize the top of my dresser. Each day when I got home, I would put everything back the way it was before. After a few days she got the message.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Geespot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK & Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,610
    Could be worse she could insist that you have a red rinse hair dye

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,238
    I like getting my nails done, partly because my toes seem to get further away every year and I really, really like getting my laundry done. You can keep the rest. Don't like holding hands or having my personal space invaded; all that hugging and stuff ( note to mods - we need a 'puke' smiley )

  8. #8
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    I like getting my nails done, partly because my toes seem to get further away every year and I really, really like getting my laundry done. You can keep the rest. Don't like holding hands or having my personal space invaded; all that hugging and stuff ( note to mods - we need a 'puke' smiley )
    oh, i love getting legit massages, my nails done( didn't like a pedicure as much) at the spa
    just don't like the wife/gf all over me doing
    don't have to worry about Ao, she'd tell me to get lost if i asked her to do any of that 555

  9. #9
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    I'm not a fan either. Mine kept trying to organize the top of my dresser. Each day when I got home, I would put everything back the way it was before. After a few days she got the message.
    i've given up on that
    my wife controls every aspect of the house
    she keeps it spotless but puts everything where she wants it
    bad thing, i don't know where half my stuff is........the good thing is she literally knows where all my stuff is 555

  10. #10
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    i've given up on that
    my wife controls every aspect of the house
    she keeps it spotless but puts everything where she wants it
    bad thing, i don't know where half my stuff is........the good thing is she literally knows where all my stuff is 555
    You're a better man than I. I refuse to give up. 55

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    i've given up on that
    my wife controls every aspect of the house
    she keeps it spotless but puts everything where she wants it
    bad thing, i don't know where half my stuff is........the good thing is she literally knows where all my stuff is 555
    100% the same mate, 100%

  12. #12
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    I like to get my laundry and washing up done, otherwise leave me alone 555
    soupdragon likes this.

  13. #13
    Yes
    Yes is offline
    Senior Member Yes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    472
    No I don"t really like it...often find it irritating..often done with good intentions the girls part.

    I do not even like it much when I am sick and need help.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,059
    I love it.
    I wouldn't class it as "fawning" - more like unselfish consideration.

    It's one of the things (as well as their sexuality) that makes TGs different.
    Cold water in the fridge, breakfast fruit peeled/seeded and chilled, by the time you wake up etc etc

    But I am a people person and of course others aren't.
    Last edited by Evilbaz; 6th June 2013 at 11:03.

  15. #15
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Baz is a people person.....

    Next up? Cats living with dogs.
    LivinLOS likes this.

  16. #16
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    When a friend of mine is having his boiled egg for breakfast his Thai wife is sitting next to him adding salt for every spoon he eats................Think that is fawning.... Or maybe she just make sure to keep his cholesterol sky high so she can get the cash and move on as soon as possible 555
    Dkdude likes this.

  17. #17
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    When a friend of mine is having his boiled egg for breakfast his Thai wife is sitting next to him adding salt for every spoon he eats................Think that is fawning.... Or maybe she just make sure to keep his cholesterol sky high so she can get the cash and move on as soon as possible 555
    Fucking long game! 555

  18. #18
    Senior Member Geespot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK & Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    When a friend of mine is having his boiled egg for breakfast his Thai wife is sitting next to him adding salt for every spoon he eats................Think that is fawning.... Or maybe she just make sure to keep his cholesterol sky high so she can get the cash and move on as soon as possible 555
    Your mate Evilbaz?

  19. #19
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862
    makes me think of hospitals (patient and nurse) when I see an old goat getting spoon fed by a TG in a public place

  20. #20
    Senior Member Geespot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK & Khon Kaen
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    makes me think of hospitals (patient and nurse) when I see an old goat getting spoon fed by a TG in a public place
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm repeat my quote above 555555555555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •