Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What would you have done?

What would you have done?

another Paulie making peace around the world story! 555

Ao and I were on the skytrain last night.
    These 3 teenage kids come on and immediately bump into this 35yr old girl w/o apologizing. Ok fair enough, they were getting on and accidents happen.
    But this one little scrawny fcuk keeps intentionally bumping into this nice chinese guy and his tiny gf( she must have been 4'8" and 80lbs). The little punk must have been 15yrs old.
    The chinese guys asks him politely to stop and the little punk starts mocking him and continues to push into them. So the chinese kid tried to block him away from his gf and the little punk was getting aggressive and loud. I think the chinese kid was afraid because the little punk had his 2 friends with him

I was standing right there and i felt someone had to help the chinese kid and his tiny gf. So i raised my voice and told the the punk to stop it and have some manners
    So he starts mocking me! I told him that he didn't want to do that because i am not as nice as the chinese kid and will smack the piss out of him.
    So he goes into a whole "you can't touch me, I will call the cops"
    And that was his whole schtick. He was a young bastard punk who thought just because he is young, no one will do anything. ( and he was right)

But i just can't stand little disrespectful punks like that, who think no one can do anything.
    So i said "that's it, you are leaving this train"
    Grabbed the little fcuker by his neck, dragged him over to the door, and when the next stop came, threw him off the train and told his friend they better follow!

I am not trying to be hard ass but i just wasn't going to let this little punk harass all these people. I fcuking hate little punks with no respect

But man, i don't mind getting into it, but the punk was partially right, gets very iffy putting your hands on a younger kid
    Security came and everyone said the kid was being an asshole and they didn't bother with me and went looking for the kid

Oh, and my wife was not very impressed 555
    ken2013 and ChoakMyDee like this.

Can you give me a hand with burka sallys and wobble wobble Indian women blocking Sukhumvit pavements

Not the first time I've had to throw them and their husbands out the way which results is a lot of squeeling 555555555

You have to do something so what else was there? Too many people look the other way and these kids get away with it. Sounds like a good solution to me, at least you waited until the train stopped before making him get off
    soupdragon and Changone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Can you give me a hand with burka sallys and wobble wobble Indian women blocking Sukhumvit pavements

Not the first time I've had to throw them and their husbands out the way which results is a lot of squeeling 555555555
    I ran over a woman's foot with my suitcase on Sukhumvit. She had her full ninja gear on so I had no idea what she said but they are pig ignorant, she could see me struggling and just stood there.

Honestly, if I were drinking that would've been a bad situation for me to be in. I can't abide a fucking bully. Luckily, I look like I just got out of doing time in prison, so it hasnt happened often.

If I were sober, I'd probably go over and bump into him on purpose, knocking him on his ass, then prudently not apologizing.

I agree with you in that one of the worst things about modern civilization is the lack of actual negative consequences of poor behavior. Because kids can grow up now never being hit, without ever having any rules boundaries or limitations on their behavior, they sometimes turn out like you describe. In those instances, I dont mind being their first brush negative consequences.

Well done Pauly, I am sure the other Pax appreciated it. Not sure what a burka sally is?

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    Honestly, if I were drinking that would've been a bad situation for me to be in. I can't abide a fucking bully. Luckily, I look like I just got out of doing time in prison, so it hasnt happened often.

If I were sober, I'd probably go over and bump into him on purpose, knocking him on his ass, then prudently not apologizing.

I agree with you in that one of the worst things about modern civilization is the lack of actual negative consequences of poor behavior. Because kids can grow up now never being hit, without ever having any rules boundaries or limitations on their behavior, they sometimes turn out like you describe. In those instances, I dont mind being their first brush negative consequences.
    Well said. My thoughts exactly. Best thing for a bully is for him to have the crap knocked out of him every once in awhile. Schools these days do too much to protect kids and prevent fighting.
    Last edited by tnlawyer; 8th June 2013 at 23:02.

yeah...shoulder charge for sure....strategically....when the door was open 555

You could have offered his friends $100 to pants him on the train..55

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post

that is it in a nutshell
    kids aren't afraid because they don't get a good whack anymore

we weren't angels but our parents taught us to be polite to others. we fought all type of kids, but they were all our own age and usually started with us
    we would never infringe on other normal people

i remember we got into a huge fight in the North End of Boston
    i think cops got involved and we had to get bailed out
    my friend's Carlo father was old school Italian.....as we were walking out of the police station his dad got up, smacked him as hard as i ever seen, and dragged his ass into the car!
    WarProfiteer likes this.

Well done Paulie, I guess you don't know how you'll react until you actually face this situation. The thing is everyone else on the train wanted to do what you did.

I whacked some pissed up bum who was getting in my gf face whilst we were waiting in line at Tesco and I ended up getting nicked! After that and the shit that caused I would certainly think again (not if it was my gf but if it were a stranger).

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    I whacked some pissed up bum who was getting in my gf face whilst we were waiting in line at Tesco and I ended up getting nicked! After that and the shit that caused I would certainly think again (not if it was my gf but if it were a stranger).
    believe me, this kid had his thinking right because i really had to think if what i was doing was smart
    putting my hands on such a younger person

but he got s under my skin with his disrespect i would have been pissed at myself I didn't do anything

i don't know why i care so much about what other people do around me that doesn't directly effect me......but i do

people might say i am a busy body or nosey and should mind my own business ( my wife thinks that a good portion of the time)
    i just hate seeing people take advantage of others or being disrespectful
    i am, by far, not an angel
    but i think i am pretty respectful and it drives me insane when people are not

shit like this happens all the time, i will probably get shot or stabbed one of these days
    but it would bother me more if i didn't do anything

and i am not writing this to act like a big shot. i just can't stop doing it. doesn't make my wife happy most of the times either, even if she agrees i did the right thing. she'd rather keep to herself

just in the last month:

walking out of our apartment, we heard a lot of shouting. then saw a meth head holding a computer bag being chased by an Asian. People just stopped and watched it but when the meth head ran by us, i knocked him to the ground and me and the Asian held him there until the police came( they were there in 2mins) despise these meth heads in Vancouver who think they can get away with this crap.

yesterday i was real hungry when i woke up. so i stopped at McD's to get a breakfast sandwich and this stupid hipster dude was laying into the McD's girls. cursing at them and being really nasty. I live above the McD's and i see these girls a lot and they seem like nice girls and workers. So i told the kid to "order your fcuking sandwich, sit the fcuk down and shut up"

jeeze...sounds like a wierd place you live..And I live in Frisco. The only thing I deal with is hipsters walking into me while texting..55

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    jeeze...sounds like a wierd place you live..And I live in Frisco. The only thing I deal with is hipsters walking into me while texting..55
    Better than running into you on your motorbike while they text... 5555...
    Last edited by WarProfiteer; 9th June 2013 at 00:52.

I will say, for all the faults I see in the LOS, they at least do usually respect their elders. When I go home it makes me feel like young people look at older people as if they're somehow defective. Hey brainiac, someday that's gonna be you... show some fucking respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    the meth heads and street people really pull this city down
    they are not disciplined in anyway and think the world owes them and they can do anything they want
    it is a real stain on the city that infringes on tax paying citizens

the way they walk into a store and demand a cup for free water, or shit like that
    going into the garbage bins for cans and just leaving all the trash on the ground
    you have these do gooders that set up free food give aways
    and all the assholes line up for their food and don't even bother to throw their trash away properly, just throw it all over the ground

that same morning i had a word in McD's.......this asshole street person had their bike-wagon blocking 80% of the entrance, so when i walked out i pushed it down the street and purposedly made it fall over
    i despise them

there is there real fcuking ugly female street beggar
    just disgusting looking
    one night i ordered some food at the bar for take-away so just waited out front for it to be ready
    she asked me for money and i did my standard 'stare straight through them like they are worthless"
    so she started getting mad and cursing and saying how people are assholes

i said "look at you, you are fcuking disgusting looking. why would i give you money. if you were even a smidge less disgusting, maybe you could blow guys for money, but no guy will pay you because you are disgusting"

shut her up 555

^ wholly shit, this just sprung to mind.

Other than being a wall streeter do you have anything else in common with Patrick Bateman you wanna share?!

Geespot likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast