Thread: Royal Jordaiian Airlines?

Royal Jordaiian Airlines?

First things first, glad to have found that PI forums will live on with this site. I was a member on PI, under the user name Sodbuster. I really didn't post much, but did a lot of reading.

Now on to my question, any bm's have experience with RJ Airlines? Found a good deal to BKK from the US for next winter. In reality, I don't think they could be any worse than an American carrier!

flew with them about 6-7 years ago ,london-bangkok,they were fine,decent service ,food etc,sort of like oman,gulf air in standard and far better than american airlines or united,the only 2 carriers from the US i have been on.

Flew with them over a decade ago to Beirut, a little chaotic, but got there 555

i do not think he is going to beirut but thailand you asshat(best thing ever thank you paulie 555)

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaKid View Post
    any bm's have experience with RJ Airlines? Found a good deal to BKK from the US for next winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by steve w View Post
    flew with them about 6-7 years ago ,london-bangkok
    And flying from the US not London, sh*t for brains 555
    Last edited by bawdy; 10th June 2013 at 05:24.

same planes ,330's seem an ok airline. not dry like kuwait airlines,which i have been on once,but if you can get a more expensive with emirates or etihad i would pay the extra.

oh and they do fly from several cities in the world as well,same service i would expect

Quote Originally Posted by steve w View Post
    same planes ,330's seem an ok airline. not dry like kuwait airlines,which i have been on once,but if you can get a more expensive with emirates or etihad i would pay the extra.

oh and they do fly from several cities in the world as well,same service i would expect
    If I do pay more for a flight, it will be with Asiana or Korean Air. RJ quote was about $700 USD cheaper than the other two. (I'm looking at Biz class.)