Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Standoff in Nevada?

Standoff in Nevada?

?Expect To See A Band Of Soldiers?: Militia Members Arrive At Nevada Ranch « CBS Las Vegas

Pablo, are you headed out? 55

Pretty crazy video at the link. I'm sure there's more to the story, but not sure the government is handling it the right way.

Funny this was in 2 of my mornings email things..

Theres so many 'federal' agencies now, with police like enforcement powers.. The right to enforce and taze and arrest you based on their interpretation of laws, which are more often legally federal rulings.

Foil, fact, or fiction ??

BLM fracking racket exposed! Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking leases

The way this works, of course, is that BLM runs land theft operations by claiming they are "managing" the land and thereby kicking everyone else off it. They then invoke a reptile, an owl, a bird, a snake or some other animal which they claim to be "saving," even while they are stealing and destroying hundreds of cattle belonging to a private rancher trying to make an honest living in a nation where productive Americans are increasingly branded "enemies of the state."

Once control of the land is established via court order or by bringing armed men with automatic weapons, BLM then turns around and leases the land to fracking companies who proceed to exploit the land using hydraulic fracturing techniques that inject toxic chemicals into groundwater supplies (and have been linked to earthquakes). The money collected by the BLM is then used to increase BLM salaries and bonuses.

In essence, the BLM is a criminal mafia racket, and Cliven Bundy just happened to be in the way of their next target, the Gold Butte area of Nevada. That is why they brought hundreds of heavily armed men to a "save the tortoise" operation.

"Endangered tortoises" is merely the government cover story for confiscating land to turn it over to fracking companies for millions of dollars in energy leases. In truth, the BLM was rapidly euthanizing these very same reptiles en masse last year.(2)

Fracking Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Funny this was in 2 of my mornings email things..

Theres so many 'federal' agencies now, with police like enforcement powers.. The right to enforce and taze and arrest you based on their interpretation of laws, which are more often legally federal rulings.
    These BLM guys are really running amok, as of late, here in Nevada!

A couple of them (along with a NV Highway Patrolman) shot an unarmed guy near the Red Rock recreational area, a couple of months ago.

The young guy had left his home in Southern California via bus, to visit his brother who lived in the Las Vegas area. He never made contact with his brother and was seen (reported) walking along the roadway, trailing his roller-suitcase. One bicycler said that he stopped and talked to the the guy and offered him a water bottle, and the guy seemed perfectly normal?

What he was doing strolling along that road (a long way from anything, out in the country), is anyone's guess. But that isn't illegal and he was not reported to be bothering anyone!

The two BLM "prairie-pigs" showed up and started hassling the guy...followed by Highway Patrolman shortly thereafter. After wrestling the guy, pepper spryaing him, shooting him with tazer's, then killing him with multiple gunshots, they reported that he was belligerent and wouldn't follow their commands. And that he opened the NHP "cruiser" drivers door, to get access to the patrolman's weapon inside. (?)

He was probably just trying to carjack and escape the brutal bastards, IMO!

They STILL have a lot to answer for, and have not been forthcoming with investigators. Typical of our current federal government itself!

BLM offers first account since fatal Red Rock shooting - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Yeah I think I saw that story also.. was that the unarmed guy they shot who was camping or something ??

Also recently theres a vid where they shot a guy who had a knife in hand, who was a long distance away and presented no real threat. Use of deadly force seems to be possible with a very low standard of threat.

Endangered Tortoise my ars*

These government thugs are manufacturing this, there are obviously a few tortoises and they have coexisted with the cattle for 100 years.
    Last year, drove out from Mesquite, where this protest is centred, and just wandered in the desert and came across this cute little fellow.
    He is a fine example of the desert tortoise was wandering on a side road and we saw about 5 head of scrubby cattle in the same area.

On the same trip, locked out of the National Park by armed guards. Not my country, not my National Park so we let it go but it amazed us that American's allow themselves to be bullied by these out of control thugs who are supposed to be serving the interests of the US public.

Time Americans reclaimed their own country.
    The Bureau of Land Management, the Park Rangers, these guys have way too much power and need to be curbed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TLandHim; 11th April 2014 at 10:56.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Thanks LivinLOS
    I didn't think anyone would believe me if I mentioned that.

Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins ?Range War? With Feds - Nick Sorrentino - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

Looks like the Feds are pulling back...for now. I'm sure they'll regroup and make another run at it soon.

Thanks to the cool heads of Bundy and his supporters no one was shot or seriously injured.
    When a government sends 200 armed personnel with snipers and recruits many of those from out of the area, supposedly to collect a debt and move some cattle, it ceases to be a government and becomes a tyranny.
    The BLM guard kept urging his dog to attack the Bundy's. he would have loved to shoot someone. Imagine having him as your next door neighbour.

I'm still unsettled about being prevented from driving down to see Lake Mead by armed guards last September. There is something very sick about the bureaucracy in The US and I think the voters have lost control.

OK this is getting really interesting.. The removal of the BLM report.. Then the removal of google cache of the same.. This smacks very much of cover up..

You can skip the into and outro.. The Ried stuff begins around 2:55..

Unsure how this isnt a blatant abuse of power.

^ 'Blatant abuse of power', seems to be the theme of this administration. It is absolutely disgraceful. But hey, as Eric Holder suggests, if you criticize or disagree with the administration, you must be a racist.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

First, there is absolutely no doubt that politicians and their rich friends and families are running the country, turning it into more of an oligarchy than a true democracy. From a recent Princeton study:

Despite the seemingly strong empirical support in previous studies for theories of majoritarian democracy, our analyses suggest that majorities of the American public actually have little influence over the policies our government adopts. Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance, such as regular elections, freedom of speech and association, and a widespread (if still contested) franchise. But we believe that if policymaking is dominated by powerful business organizations and a small number of affluent Americans, then America’s claims to being a democratic society are seriously threatened.
    But what about the allegations raised in the video? Doesn’t he claim to have vigorously checked his sources? He quotes an article from August 2012, but fails to mention that ENN pulled the plug on the solar project almost a year ago. Moreover, the land ENN sought was over 200 miles away, and Reid’s son was not an investor in the project.

Company dumps big Laughlin solar project, says market won?t support it - Las Vegas Sun News

Again, I’m not saying that there may be some nefarious political ploys involved here. But fact is that the cattle are on Federal land, and Bundy has refused to pay the obligatory grazing fees for over 20 years. Turns out he’s just a free-loader…

^uuhhh, not quite. He is perfectly willing to pay the county and the state, just not the federal government. Completely unfair calling him a freeloader.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast