Thread: Flying in Style New Etihad Airbus

Flying in Style New Etihad Airbus

Looks amazing but I cant honestly see that even if I was earning a small fortune each week that I could ever really justify $20k for a ONE WAY flight from Dubai to London !! Anyone else ?

Etihad Airbus A380 new first class suites Residence Apartments - Flights | hotels | frequent flyer | business class - Australian Business Traveller

Better than first class: Etihad A380 unveils luxury 'residence' suite

Looks much like the Emirates setup so pretty spectacular, the Emirates one can be seen on Google street maps ( I think ) which is a different way of looking at them. I guess at 20k one way they are for people who view money differently to me though.

for me the standard business class flatbed/sleeper/seat modules are fine...and still fit my budget....of course if money wasn't an issue who wouldn't want to fly that way...however it really is travel for those people where money is no issue

It sure is stunning but for a 7 hour flight is there that many people who want to blow 20k on it? Is that person or just to get the usage of the area subject to a max limit I'd guess?

But don’t expect to get upgraded from economy or even first class into the residence. “No, we’re going to be very pure on the pricing of the residence. It’s something exclusive. We want people to aspire to it and we won’t be giving upgrades - and that includes staff,” Hogan said with a laugh.
    Damn !!!