Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Big Game hunter or coward?

Big Game hunter or coward?

Texas cheerleader Kendall Jones in photos with game she hunts on African safaris | Mail Online

I have never wanted someone to get mauled and disfigured and killed as much as this whore(I never really use that word)

And I don't care if it is legal
    kris-one likes this.

Blocked here..........
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Blocked here..........
    she kills all these animals like lions, elephants, etc...

Ok, saw something about that in the news earlier......will look it up again.

K2
    Extreme reaction Paul .... the link shows here .... sad to say the least.
    Its My Life .....!

The link shows here as well now..........first of all the pics looks photo chopped, but otherwise I wont call it that bad. If the countries she is hunting in does legal hunting on these animals, she is not breaking any laws. I used to like hunting myself back in the days, and still have friends doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    Extreme reaction Paul .... the link shows here .... sad to say the least.
    Obviously joking Kevin
    I just would like her to get stampeded and crushed by a rhino, not raped 555

So it would appear that the only 'crime' she has committed is offending your delicate sensibilities. I would say what she's doing would be the adventure of a lifetime. Even more amazing that she's so young (cute too).

Try climbing down off your high horse. So you don't like hunting. The world doesn't revolve around your preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by BroTiger View Post
    So it would appear that the only 'crime' she has committed is offending your delicate sensibilities. I would say what she's doing would be the adventure of a lifetime. Even more amazing that she's so young (cute too).

Try climbing down off your high horse. So you don't like hunting. The world doesn't revolve around your preferences.
    You are an asshole if you want to kill Tigers, Elephants and other exotic animals ( I mean that as people are assholes, not you personally)
    I will gladly stay on my high horse................at least I won't kill it for fun! 555

I thought rhinos and tigers and such were protected?

If someone wants to hunt deer or feral pigs, I'm all for it. When they have to go all "big game" for the "sport" of it, that's where I have a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ub2yoo View Post
    Not really a brother for the tiger by the looks ... do you really believe what you just typed up there?

These animals are under protection!
    It is actually legal........unfortunately.

How could buying and selling rhino horns be illegal but killing wild rhinos not be? Same for elephants and ivory.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeguevara View Post
    How could buying and selling rhino horns be illegal but killing wild rhinos not be? Same for elephants and ivory.
    They are living in parks/reserves where there is limited resources for them, so a certain amount have to be culled every year to keep the animals from starving/the parks from being turned into desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite911 View Post
    They are living in parks/reserves where there is limited resources for them, so a certain amount have to be culled every year to keep the animals from starving/the parks from being turned into desert.
    From what I read it is big business, so don't know how they would be starved
    Seems they are bred for hunting..........still doesn't make it right (not entirely understanding of it)

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite911 View Post
    But that's not for endangered species!

What is the difference in killing a bear in Alaska or a lion in Africa.......people been hunting for sports/fun for hundred of years, so as long as it is in a controlled environment I see nothing wrong with it. The size of the cat doesn't matter 555

What is the difference in killing a bear in Alaska or a lion in Africa.......people been hunting for sports/fun for hundred of years, so as long as it is in a controlled environment I see nothing wrong with it. The size of the cat doesn't matter 555
    I abhor all hunting
    But I just find this more disturbing for some reason

If there is only a couple of hundred left in the world they shouldn't be hunted.

Paul, I have edited the title of your thread.
    The thread is in a section open to Google search and was maybe not the best title.

I do however agree with your thoughts on big game hunting. How can that be classed as a sport?
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    I abhor all hunting
    But I just find this more disturbing for some reason
    You know how the Romans used to put humans in the ring to fight animals... maybe they should bring that back for sport hunters... see how you like hunting without weapons... cowardly is the only word I can think of...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast