Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: MTB - End of an Era Party

Wow nice Luke. Brings back good memories.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

For those BMs that'll be at MTB tonight - enjoy and give the place a good send off!!

The end of an era for myself following my many trips to LOS, but I'm sure I'll find a new home-base Bar next year!!
    Its a pint of bitter a gin and tonic and a baileys, I call them uhhh....ladyboys!! สจวร์ต

So I guess it was a messy night since no one have been able to post anything........or it was no one there??????
    Anyone in wedding dresses???

Luke was there but then again he checked in at kangaroo bar and blix. So maybe not that many people or didn't last long. Sure we will find out sooner or later.

Pretty decent turnout. A bit disappointed that some people that could have been there, weren't.
    Quite a lively time while I was there (till about 1230). A few bottles of "champagne" were uncorked and a toast was made at midnight.
    There were a few people there taking pictures, including Luke, so I'm sure some pics will show up here.
    The people that I remember being there: Hobbsy, Captain, Baz, Mr Smiley, Raw, OMGmiami, Ead's new friend and about ten other or so others that I think are bm's, but I'm not sure of their names.
    There was also some entertainment provided by a couple of very attractive, gender challenged entertainers.
    A decent spread of food was also provided.
    All in all, a good night.

Sorry for anyone that I missed.
    Last edited by billpay; 25th June 2013 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    Pretty decent turnout. A bit disappointed that some people that could have been there, weren't.
    Quite a lively time while I was there (till about 1230). A few bottles of "champagne" were uncorked and a toast was made at midnight.
    There were a few people there taking pictures, including Luke, so I'm sure some pics will show up here.
    The people that I remember being there: Hobbsy, Captain, Baz, Mr Smiley, Raw, OMGmiami, Ead's new friend and about ten other or so others that I think are bm's, but I'm not sure of their names.
    There was also some entertainment provided by a couple of very attractive, gender challenged entertainers.

How did Ead cope, sure it couldn't have been easy for her. Sad day for all i'd say

Echoing what Bill says it was a good night.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    K2, geir and dawsey like this.

She is all lubed up again so I guess she is fine......
    Just saw the pics, good to see the picture of Nicke on the bar.....
    Last edited by geir; 25th June 2013 at 17:29.
    Petter and Geespot like this.

I thought it was a nice touch to set Nicke's place with a framed photo of him and a beer and a bottle of water, as well as some food from the party. Ead had also put up some older photos around the bar as well as balloons.
    Loop likes this.

Ead coped really well, although she said to me at te end "Some people still not come". The little cigarette lady was almost in tears. I asked Rob where he was going to play cards on Friday nights, i future - he just shrugged his shoulders. It was a good night and it was fun.

Sorry for anyone that I missed.
    I know Michael (Eads new) from long time back. He is a nice guy. He and his Thai Mrs used to live in Patong back when I had Love Bar. He had the Sledge Hammer thingie outside Tiger Disco for a while. Didn't work out so they moved back to Scandinavia........wonder if he is back to stay now???

Thanks for the Pictures! Wish I could have been there. . .

Thnx for the pictures. Who is the one next to Hobbsy with the hat and the glasses. Met him last year but forgot his name.

I think his name is Tom, but I'm not sure if he is a BM or not. Also, seeing the pics, Tanman was there.

I think his name is Tom, but I'm not sure if he is a BM or not. Also, seeing the pics, Tanman was there.
    I could see that as well, just by watching his shirt and shorts 5555

Which one's Ead?
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Which one's Ead?

the one in the yellow dress

I just have to comment on how fantastic those pictures are: Luke, terrific job.
    bobdown48 and soupdragon like this.

Who's the girl on the left in the first pic? I had a few drinks with her in March. Was supposed to go back and say goodbye on my last night but I didn't get a chance to.

I've forgotten her name
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

The end of an era for sure.
    My first visit to MTB was in November 2005 and I can still clearly remember the feeling of being electrocuted by Nicke's sadistic little game.5555
    Sad to see the end of MTB,but I'm very grateful to have shared so many good times there with all of you.
    geir likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast