Thread: Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific just did a website overhaul this past weekend. It does not seem I am able to enter in BKK or Bangkok for a flight destination. It does not appear to be on their airport list. I emailed them(Cathay) and they emailed me back stating they fixed it. Still not working for me. Not sure if country version of the website is a factor.

I am not trying to book a flight at the moment, but was curious about the new website and what the prices are now for flights to BKK.

I did see that they are advertising a "sale" price for economy New York to BKK for over $2k! I think they have some issues with the web site now. That can't be the correct price for economy.

I cant load the website. Must be some serious updates going on.

I cannot see BKK when i search from New York.

From KL..then yes...BKK shows up.

Weird

Cathay worked out the bugs and now can search a round trip flight BOS-BKK. I will still need to book a different carrier on the way home for the JFK-BOS leg (again) because I don't want to wait 8 hours for the code share flight.

Quote Originally Posted by MassMoose View Post
    Cathay worked out the bugs and now can search a round trip flight BOS-BKK. I will still need to book a different carrier on the way home for the JFK-BOS leg (again) because I don't want to wait 8 hours for the code share flight.
    was awesome when you could walk 5 minutes to the Jet Blue terminal from Cathay terminal