Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How much can you get short time for?

New User

How much can you get short time for?

Hi there. I've been getting short time for 500 baht. I've been told you can get cheaper. Can you please advise how cheap other BM's have been able to get it please so I have some idea. I will try for 300 baht next time and see. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by temptation View Post
    Hi there. I've been getting short time for 500 baht. I've been told you can get cheaper. Can you please advise how cheap other BM's have been able to get it please so I have some idea. I will try for 300 baht next time and see. Thank you
    I normally charge 500, but it depends on the girl. If they are older than me or fat, I charge a bit more. Otherwise stunners can get me for free if I'm in a good mode.

555555.......why are you paying money
    soupdragon likes this.

this forum is starting to come alive now, good to see. more of these type of threads please 555

to be honest, if i was offered ST for 300 baht, i'd be asking why it was so cheap

Hah look up bush babies in Pattaya I hear only the top chicks there charge 300baht no barfine or room charge either so good for cheap charlies.

New User
    I'm sure I can find ho's willing to do short time for 300 baht. if not at 10pm the odds will be in your favour at 3am As they say never over pay and lets make 300 short time here to stay

Soi 6 day time, what's a haggled market rate?

I'm sure I can find ho's willing to do short time for 300 baht. if not at 10pm the odds will be in your favour at 3am As they say never over pay and lets make 300 short time here to stay
    if your looking to pay only 300 ST i'd say put off your holiday for a while and save more, you'll have a much better time. or go to bush babies and watch it fall off on the plane journey home 555
    Last edited by ken2013; 25th June 2013 at 18:41.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    I normally charge 500, but it depends on the girl. If they are older than me or fat, I charge a bit more. Otherwise stunners can get me for free if I'm in a good mode.
    Package deals by Geir. 500 for room and drunk noggie included.
    geir, Steve@thaib and Dkdude like this.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by 2girls1cup View Post
    Soi 6 day time, what's a haggled market rate?
    Soi 6 is usually 700 bg 300 room, regulars may get it cheaper, some beach road girls will go for 500 but u less your hotel is quite close youll have to pay for an st room.

I think theres a pennylesscheapskate.com forum for this no ??

most I ever get is a pair of earrings and a 2nd hand toothbrush...plus the occasional item of clothes...normally wet knickers 555

wttb....I'm not a wise arse like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    Soi 6 is usually 700 bg 300 room, regulars may get it cheaper, some beach road girls will go for 500 but u less your hotel is quite close youll have to pay for an st room.
    but quite a few guys are now happily giving the girls (in Soi 6) a 1000bt, and 300 for the room, which is leading to more girls asking for a 1000bt.
    Last edited by jaynewcastle11; 25th June 2013 at 23:13.

^^Yep they usually try that on for newbs but back down pretty fast. Will be interesting to see where the coconut bar has moved to with the roadworks.

Quote Originally Posted by jaynewcastle11 View Post
    but quite a few guys are now happily giving the girls (in Soi 6) a 1000bt, and 300 for the room, which is leading to more girls asking for a 1000bt.
    I remember the first time I went in 2006 it was 500bht plus the 300bht room. Then again in 2007 I went and it was the same. The girl was so talented that I went back the next day. When I gave her the 500 she pouted and said it's 700 now. I posted a thread on PI about the 40% price rise and a couple BMs told me I was full of shit..55

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I remember the first time I went in 2006 it was 500bht plus the 300bht room. Then again in 2007 I went and it was the same. The girl was so talented that I went back the next day. When I gave her the 500 she pouted and said it's 700 now. I posted a thread on PI about the 40% price rise and a couple BMs told me I was full of shit..55
    yeah....but that had nothing to do with your 40% price rise claim....555
    Dupree likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    One time with the old Dupee was enough to know she needed more compensation !!

The girls from Bangla called complaining about the missing zeros in this thread.

To the OP u need to join Pattaya addicts where these peeing contests are frequently discussed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast