Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: A couple of excellent books

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    ^you are a little late with you accusations, aren’t you?
    Again, no matter who does it, does it have to continue in EVERY thread. Thanks for that.
    Why dont you ask your lovely friend Pablo that... Does he really has to continue in every thread. If its not his obsession with Obama, its his obsession with Paulie and his wife....
    dawsey. likes this.

  2. #22
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,376
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    ^you are a little late with you accusations, aren’t you?
    Again, no matter who does it, does it have to continue in EVERY thread. Thanks for that.
    It does suck but you had no problem when Pablo did it, as usual

    You right wingers are cowards and will never say anything when Pablo does something

    I mean the above is as clear example as you can get...
    The fact that you would call Wahora out when Pablo's post is right above his for over a week says it all

    Now back to books!

    I've been reading Big Game by Mark Leibovich
    It's about the NFL and mostly the owners
    He usually writes about politics but took a couple years off so it seems he can be a bit more critical

    It's really good book

  3. #23
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Here's a good read, available in kindle as well.

    https://www.amazon.com/Comrade-Obama.../dp/B074RH5433

    Attachment 5210

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    What was the odds that Pablo would come here and post shit...55555

    And then Bill accuse Waharoa...?

    You rightists are just to much...555555
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    ^you are a little late with you accusations, aren’t you?
    Again, no matter who does it, does it have to continue in EVERY thread. Thanks for that.
    It's only ten months after the OP?

    He's obsessed with me Bill...clearly the most miserable and unhappy person on the forum.


    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    It does suck but you had no problem when Pablo did it, as usual

    You right wingers are cowards and will never say anything when Pablo does something

    I mean the above is as clear example as you can get...
    The fact that you would call Wahora out when Pablo's post is right above his for over a week says it all

    Now back to books!

    I've been reading Big Game by Mark Leibovich
    It's about the NFL and mostly the owners
    He usually writes about politics but took a couple years off so it seems he can be a bit more critical

    It's really good book
    Like a good little leftist, condemning my choice of reading.

    Ever heard of "freedom of speech", or do you prefer to burn books that you don't like?

    No one (except the socialist cannibal) condemned my choice, because they respect freedom.

    Go try your bullying crap somewhere else.
    Last edited by Pablo; 26th October 2018 at 07:20.
    dawsey. likes this.
    Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

  4. #24
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    It's only ten months after the OP?

    He's obsessed with me Bill...clearly the most miserable and unhappy person on the forum.





    Like a good little leftist, condemning my choice of reading.

    Ever heard of "freedom of speech", or do you prefer to burn books that you don't like?

    No one (except the socialist cannibal) condemned my choice, because they respect freedom.

    Go try your bullying crap somewhere else.
    No one condemned you bringing politics into this thread because they are cowards

    All of the conservatives are on here
    I guess you should feel proud that they are afraid of you though...m

  5. #25
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    No one condemned you bringing politics into this thread because they are cowards

    All of the conservatives are on here
    I guess you should feel proud that they are afraid of you though...m
    And you're so brave, huh?

    It's a book for hell sakes.
    dawsey. likes this.
    Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    No one condemned you bringing politics into this thread because they are cowards

    All of the conservatives are on here
    I guess you should feel proud that they are afraid of you though...m
    He's just your typical Trumptard terrorist. He used to hit golf balls into classroom windows for kicks. They are a sick and entitled bunch..5555
    dawsey. likes this.
    “Vote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

  7. #27
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    He's just your typical Trumptard terrorist. He used to hit golf balls into classroom windows for kicks. They are a sick and entitled bunch..5555
    Another unhappy wanna' be, crybaby.

    I can probably pick a guitar better than you, also.
    Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Another unhappy wanna' be, crybaby.
    If I was you I'd be very unhappy. Eeking your life away in a Vegas shit hole. Wishing you could afford to live in Thailand with a lover. But at least you have your weekly chicken fried steak at the diner with a fat mexican waitress to fawn over you. Ain't life grand?..555555
    “Vote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

  9. #29
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    If I was you I'd be very unhappy. Eeking your life away in a Vegas shit hole. Wishing you could afford to live in Thailand with a lover. But at least you have your weekly chicken fried steak at the diner with a fat mexican waitress to fawn over you. Ain't life grand?..555555
    The jealous and drug infused "world according to doopsey".
    Last edited by Pablo; 26th October 2018 at 07:37.
    Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

  10. #30
    WTF
    WTF is offline
    Member WTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    79
    So anyone got any good book recommendations?
    As fun as it is reading the above after awhile the school kids become tedious.

    BTW thanks Bill, downloaded A Nail Through the heart. wont get a chance to sit down for a few day but after reading the start cant wait.
    billpay likes this.

  11. #31
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,376
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    So anyone got any good book recommendations?
    As fun as it is reading the above after awhile the school kids become tedious.

    BTW thanks Bill, downloaded A Nail Through the heart. wont get a chance to sit down for a few day but after reading the start cant wait.
    Shoe Dog was an awesome read.

    It's about Phil Knight the founder of Nike..

    It's absolutely fascinating he started it in his mom's basement
    Then jetted off to Japan solo to find the styles he wanted.....way back when no one did that
    WTF likes this.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    The jealous and drug infused "world according to doopsey".
    Man I want what you been smoking to think I would be jealous of a cancer like you...55555
    “Vote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

  13. #33
    WTF
    WTF is offline
    Member WTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Man I want what you been smoking to think I would be jealous of a cancer like you...55555
    Aries or Taurus I would have thought. Just like you.

  14. #34
    WTF
    WTF is offline
    Member WTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Shoe Dog was an awesome read.

    It's about Phil Knight the founder of Nike..

    It's absolutely fascinating he started it in his mom's basement
    Then jetted off to Japan solo to find the styles he wanted.....way back when no one did that
    I like those started with nothing kind of stories. Not all (Zuckerburg) tosser

  15. #35
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,016
    I really don’t give a fuck who started what....do you assholes need to keep dragging that other bullshit into every single fkn thread?
    and yes, that was nearly a year ago, but shame on me for being a coward.
    Is it at all possible to talk about books on this thread without trying to score points with you fan base by cleverly crapping on those that have differing political opinions.
    Seriously, it can be VERY discouraging to even post in another thread.
    Makes me wonder if some of you even read books.....just jump on a thread to make a political point.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

  16. #36
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,376
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    I like those started with nothing kind of stories. Not all (Zuckerburg) tosser
    It was one of the best books I've read in the last 5 years
    WTF likes this.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    He's just your typical Trumptard terrorist. He used to hit golf balls into classroom windows for kicks. They are a sick and entitled bunch..5555
    Doopsy going "cross thread" here? 555

    I'd love to hear an anecdote from this guy, about his childhood...in the "Shit you did as a kid" thread. But ole' doopsy is really just a hateful lurker here, with nothing to offer but shit stirring one liners .

    I've already seen what his travel companion paulie has to say, about his own "white trash" legacy in the Boston ghettos. Same-same, but he and his buddies were throwing rocks (not golf balls) every weekend, at a "privately owned house", over the wall surrounding their "projects" building.

    Can't change the stripes on a Tiger, either.
    Last edited by Pablo; 26th October 2018 at 10:14.
    Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

  18. #38
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,016
    I guess it just isn’t possible.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

  19. #39
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    I guess it just isn’t possible.
    Sorry Bill...when punched, I punch back!

    Of course, the ape man from Sweden started this recent go-around.
    Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,235
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    I really don’t give a fuck who started what....do you assholes need to keep dragging that other bullshit into every single fkn thread?
    and yes, that was nearly a year ago, but shame on me for being a coward.
    Is it at all possible to talk about books on this thread without trying to score points with you fan base by cleverly crapping on those that have differing political opinions.
    Seriously, it can be VERY discouraging to even post in another thread.
    Makes me wonder if some of you even read books.....just jump on a thread to make a political point.
    You're a moron in my book...55555
    “Vote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •