Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad *Spoilers* Do not read unless you're up to date

Breaking Bad *Spoilers* Do not read unless you're up to date

Spoilers!

Do not read this thread if you have not seen the latest episode of Breaking Bad. You may find spoilers here right after the latest episode have been aired Sunday evening US time!

Spoilers!

It would be nice to talk about Breaking Bad without spoiling it for those that have not seen the latest episodes. And to be able to take wild swings, guessing how it will all end. This is the thread do do it.

The garage scene was originally more violent, and they changed the "tread lightly" line from a threat to more of a plea.
    'Breaking Bad' Stars Break Down Hank And Walter's Garage Showdown
    I can only imagine how the original scene worked, but I think this is very effective. We see Walter still trying to balance the bad ass guy with the family guy.

By the way, I loved the meet your nice neighbour scene.

A wild guess at the ending:

The pointers to the future does not support this, but anyway:
    Jesse learns that Walter watched Jane die, he kills Walter and turns himself in.

I was thinking last night why don't we change the title of the Original BB thread to warn of Spoilers. But you've gone an started your own. Why did WW leave that dam book in the bathroom anyways? I suppose we will be seeing some Chekz soon too...

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Why did WW leave that dam book in the bathroom anyways?
    Vanity. Same as when Hank thought that Gale Boetticher was Heisenberg, then Walter told him that Heisenberg might still be out there.

I liked the opening scene. Still dislike the wife and kid. Actually, the only 2 I like are Walter and Saul. Jesse and his demons stretching a bit thin. His screwed up buddies and that painful Star Trek story, I hope they are saving better for later because nada happened until the last 2 minutes that was new or vital. Shame.

Patience Robaht. If you think about it a lot happened. Don't forget the overseas problems set up too. The opening scene really get my juices going. I love the time period switch...

I love the time period switch...
    Me too, but you have to be careful judging the future from them. The recurrent ones with the teddy in the pool were a nasty tease.

Well he looked pretty good with hair...

Quote Originally Posted by Robaht View Post
    I liked the opening scene. Still dislike the wife and kid. Actually, the only 2 I like are Walter and Saul. Jesse and his demons stretching a bit thin. His screwed up buddies and that painful Star Trek story, I hope they are saving better for later because nada happened until the last 2 minutes that was new or vital. Shame.
    i heard that there was a hint( I MISSED IT) in that stupid star trek scene

I think Walter gonna brain wash Hank over the money and maybe cut a deal where both families emigrate to to Europe. Walter will kill Jesse after his money throwing episode. Even thought about maybe Walter getting the logistics bitch and getting her to try get it on with Hank, take pictures and black mail him.....the possibilities are endless hence why it is so addictive. Walts mong son gets on my tits, he brings nothing to the show..........or will he?????

Anybody have a favorite BB Review Blog? Most of the ones I've found aren't that out of the box with ideas. Mostly recaps with the authors own personal flair. MW above is the best prediction I've read so far..

So...what do you think the mousey business girl is up to? And how did she get Scotty's uncle to wipe out the ice makers? Is this a betrayal of Heisenberg?

So...what do you think the mousey business girl is up to? And how did she get Scotty's uncle to wipe out the ice makers? Is this a betrayal of Heisenberg?
    i didn't like last episode

and she is definitely going to play a major role

Ok, so I caved and started watching as well... Began when I noticed Talking Bad, with Vince Gilligan, Aaron Paul and others discussing the show after each episode. But that turned out to be rather tame. As could be expected I guess.

Have no idea how it will all turn out, but pretty sure more people will be “breaking”. As mentioned in the old PI thread, possibly Hank.

Still think Scotty’s bad ass relatives are a red herring, only building the suspense. Will be a classic show-down among the main characters in the end. Who’s going to break bad (or good?), who’s going to die and who’s going to kill Walt? One of the sisters is my bet.

I hope Hank cops a bullet in the forehead. I never liked that cunt...
    Masterwoodsman likes this.

I think Walter should have got rid a Jessie a long time ago. Right about when he was sucking Mike's dink. And Walt's wife sure does play the calm car wash owner. Is she just in shock and holding it all in? Especially with her sister trying to bud in with the kids.

I think Walter should have got rid a Jessie a long time ago.
    No, he's family. And Walter has a very strong feeling for the family. Jessie has a very strong feeling too ...

Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    No, he's family. And Walter has a very strong feeling for the family. Jessie has a very strong feeling too ...
    Right. That's why Jessie's dousing the house with gasoline. For family..

WOW good episode!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast