Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: True Move/UBC no premier league

True Move/UBC no premier league

Looks like True is not going to send English football this year. Anyone know what package/company I have to contact to get it??
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Yes
    A company called TCH have the EPL rights for the next 3 years.
    In CM they deliver through WEE TV as they are still getting up and running and do not have their own offices.

The link below may help. CTH won't be available everywhere yet, I can't get it it Bang Tao but I think Kamala will get it.

CTH WE SHARE - CTH PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED

Kamala already have it, season starts tomorrow!!!! end of 3 months withdrawal symptom in sight!!!
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    The link below may help. CTH won't be available everywhere yet, I can't get it it Bang Tao but I think Kamala will get it.

CTH WE SHARE - CTH PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
    Then I guess I can forget about it on KOh Phayam......................will go around in town next week to ask the different operators.
    Canceling True tomorrow, I'm not paying close to 2k a month for formula one and a few rugby matches :-(

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Then I guess I can forget about it on KOh Phayam......................will go around in town next week to ask the different operators.
    Canceling True tomorrow, I'm not paying close to 2k a month for formula one and a few rugby matches :-(
    Try contacting them. I got the impression that when they got the contract for EPL they were no where near ready to cater for demand but it seems they are getting there act together. There was no satellite option when I first looked at them but it is on the website now. I will have to have another look myself.

Yes
    It seem most people in CM are getting it via satellite..they use different shops that sell and install the dishes.
    They get their decoder from WEETV. CTH are progressively getting their act together.The situation is evolving quite quickly.

Sounds good, it's still a hope then....
    Last edited by geir; 16th August 2013 at 20:15.

I actually found a Ranong phone number on the CTH webpage.....My Mrs will give them a ring tomorrow.
    Thanks guys :-)

Do we know if CTH will have English commentary or Thai for the Prem games....everyone round here who have subscribed are only assuming but i hope there are no surprises in store!!!

Yes
    I read on another forum that it is possible to change the language( press green on the remote) but it still seems a bit unclear which channels are dual language.

Called them today, and they are going to charge different fees for businesses than normal people.....guess we have to order it to the house, and then move it to the bar ourselves.....................Silly dual pricing.....

Called them today, and they are going to charge different fees for businesses than normal people.....guess we have to order it to the house, and then move it to the bar ourselves.....................Silly dual pricing.....

Same for Astro, different pricing for commercial biz.

Is it that easy, who will align the dish, if only you knew some bloke from Rochdale who was good at that sort of thing and worked for Leo's.
    K2 likes this.

got a nice surprise last night...seems like Samui cable have included the premier league coverage (from CTH I assume) here now which I get for free with my bungalow

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    Is it that easy, who will align the dish, if only you knew some bloke from Rochdale who was good at that sort of thing and worked for Leo's.
    It's not that hard actually, I've been doing the UBC one myself a couple of times........otherwise the Rochdale boy is not far away, need a strong ladder tho....

It's on cable here in hua hin.. Lads in the bar were giving differing opinions on if they expect English commentary and for sure the half time discussions etc.. Consensus here in a footy bar was that astro is still by far the best option for a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    It's on cable here in hua hin.. Lads in the bar were giving differing opinions on if they expect English commentary and for sure the half time discussions etc.. Consensus here in a footy bar was that astro is still by far the best option for a bar.
    It's quite expensive if I remember right from Phuket, 40ish K to set it up????

It's quite expensive if I remember right from Phuket, 40ish K to set it up????
    200 b a month I think he said.. Not legit of course.. Card share..

Hard to get here I guess.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast