Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,542 of 1542
Like Tree361Likes

Thread: TV Series

Vancouver BC
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    I hated the name..McMafia....still do...but it was a standout series with a well thought out (if a little cliched) storyline, complex(-ish for a TV crime show) dialogue, interesting interplay/intertwined characters nicely developed, snappy (enough) plot and pacing, and it is well cast/ DP says it comes alive in locations...especially (for me) outside of deary old London...the Israel, Mumbai, Mediterranean and Russian scenes in particular gave it a depth and gravitas (I am talking international Bond like here) which it would have lacked without them...I hope it gets a new season..its certainly sets itself up for one with the crowning of the new "king"...
    Like I said before, I am an absolute sucker for any movie/show that takes place all over the globe

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    Whenever that [Castle] comes on my TV I make an excuse to go out. Awful programme.
    I have no problems with that 555. But sometimes we all do crave silly, goofy stuff that is dumbed down. Part of my guity pleasure list that I'm sure we all have. I still enjoy the A-Team and MacGyver. The original of course...
    Waharoa likes this.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778