Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1638
Like Tree389Likes

Thread: TV Series

The only thing that sucks about a show like Narcos Mexico is that it's so fxuking good it's hard to find another series that can keep my interest for some time after finishing Narcos

Maybe I need to give it another go... I watched 3 episodes of the first season and got bored...

But you guys seem to like it, so I better try again...
    Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Maybe I need to give it another go... I watched 3 episodes of the first season and got bored...

But you guys seem to like it, so I better try again...
    Definitely. I think that first season started a bit slow, but then it picks up and never slows down.
    Waharoa likes this.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

I'm watching S4. Give me a week. No spoilers please....
    “Vote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Definitely. I think that first season started a bit slow, but then it picks up and never slows down.
    OK, I am still struggling through it... but meanwhile I decided to give Narcos: Mexico a go... and that is far easier to watch... not sure why...
    Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    The only thing that sucks about a show like Narcos Mexico is that it's so fxuking good it's hard to find another series that can keep my interest for some time after finishing Narcos
    I know why you like it. You relate to Kiki....555
    “Vote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

OK, I am still struggling through it... but meanwhile I decided to give Narcos: Mexico a go... and that is far easier to watch... not sure why...
    Maybe finish that and then go back.
    Waharoa likes this.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Maybe finish that and then go back.
    Maybe he should stop watching anything? If ya don't dig Narcos...maybe the subtitles?

JK W.

That show rocks.
    tnlawyer likes this.
    If you don’t agree with Qablo, you must be a blood drinking, baby killing PEDOPHILE! Just like Tom Hanks...

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Maybe he should stop watching anything? If ya don't dig Narcos...maybe the subtitles?

JK W.

That show rocks.
    Wahora just likes to say things for shock value

That dude probably called in sick yesterday and binge watched all 4 seasons 5555

Wahora just likes to say things for shock value

That dude probably called in sick yesterday and binge watched all 4 seasons 5555
    Am off this week looking after my parents. So am binge watching.... I think I have worked out what annoys me in Narcos it's that faux documentary style where it flashes in real events in between the acting stuff.. I have never seen that work for any TV series... makes it disjointed for me... I want one or the other... probably why I prefer Narcos: Mexico, cause it flows better...

Though watchable there are lots of shows I prefer to these two shows. ie any Scandi Crime series... I think it's the lack of humour in Narcos... if it has humour.. it aint my sort of humour... 55

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post

JK W.

That show rocks.
    Scandi Crime shows are subtitled.. and I love them... just like their sense of humour...

Little Drummer Girl is well worth a watch. Though it's probably a bit marmite.

Little Drummer Girl is well worth a watch. Though it's probably a bit marmite.
    Have you seen Nobel? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4591834/

Waharoa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andmel View Post
    Thanks, not seen it. Looks interesting....

Though watchable there are lots of shows I prefer to these two shows. ie any Scandi Crime series... I think it's the lack of humour in Narcos... if it has humour.. it aint my sort of humour... 55

If you think you are going to find humour in a full on drug related tv series like Narcos, then you best turn it off. Do you look for humour in evry show you watch?
    You must have a strange taste in your TV viewing if you don't like Narcos is all I'll say.

I recall you turned your nose up at an award winning BBC series, Line of Duty which every man and his dog in the UK raved about ......except you 555
    Hard to please doesn't come close.

Take a look at the Sinner Series 2. Great TV but probably too slow for you. And no humour either 555
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    If you think you are going to find humour in a full on drug related tv series like Narcos, then you best turn it off. Do you look for humour in evry show you watch?
    You must have a strange taste in your TV viewing if you don't like Narcos is all I'll say.

I recall you turned your nose up at an award winning BBC series, Line of Duty which every man and his dog in the UK raved about ......except you 555

Take a look at the Sinner Series 2. Great TV but probably too slow for you. And no humour either 555
    Yeah I like very few TV series that don't have a degree of humour in them... like Sons of Anarchy... absolutely loved that... good acting and good humour!

Narcos.. the acting is average... but as I said still watchable... Line of Duty is not my cup of tea either... plots too ridiculous... though Bodyguard by the same people I did like.. until the final episode...

I like things like:

Unforgotten
    Informer
    Little Drummer Girl (Much better than Night Manager by the same people though different director)
    No Offence
    Homeland
    Happy Valley
    McMafia
    Most Scandi Crime series

Will give The Sinner a go...

I do like dark humour in otherwise serious crime shows.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post

Dawsey, you haven't figured out Wahora just says shit to be contrarian???

He doesn't believe 75% of the shit he says 5555

Dawsey, you haven't figured out Wahora just says shit to be contrarian???

He doesn't believe 75% of the shit he says 5555
    Yes I do. Fuck off back to the anti-Trump thread... 55

There is nothing contrary about what I wrote. I just have a different perspective on things to you guys... then again I bet there are other BMs on here that probably like similar stuff to me, but don't post about it...
    Not everybody has to love Narcos... (Only 78% on Rotten Tomatoes, so not everybody likes it) it's ok... not sure what you guys like so much about it.. apart from the guy who plays Escobar the acting is pretty ropey.... and even real life has humour now and then.. 55
    Last edited by Waharoa; 29th November 2018 at 01:19.

Yes I do. Fuck off back to the anti-Trump thread... 55

There is nothing contrary about what I wrote. I just have a different perspective on things to you guys... then again I bet there are other BMs on here that probably like similar stuff to me, but don't post about it... not everybody has to love Narcos... it's ok... not sure what you guys like so much about it.. apart from the guy who plays Escobar the acting is pretty ropey.... and even real life has humour now and then.. 55
    If I call you an idiot, Mr DK will get upset

But you kinda are 5555

If I call you an idiot, Mr DK will get upset

But you kinda are 5555
    Nah... I'm just not as easily pleased as you.... 55

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast