Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 141
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    536

  2. #2
    Senior Member steve w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    645

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    yes looking foward to it,its set in burma as well,so interest for most on here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Premiers tonight in the US.

  4. #4
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    it was very good

    my mouth actually gaped open at watching the Burmese guys propelling the ferris wheel!
    unreal

    it is my next place to visit when back to Asia, for sure
    probably next year
    Proof of a Scumbag

    I'm sorry, but do you have me confused with one of paulie's siblings?

    my truthful opinions on LGBT matters. Sorry about your son

  5. #5
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    first sight of a (pref HD) torrent please link it..

    I cant see any yet on the 'bay.

  6. #6
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    picked it up off my Graboid subscribed library today...v. excited to see Bourdain heading back to his more adventurous roots

  7. #7
    Senior Member steve w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    645

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    there is a verified torrent on KAT,not sure if hd or not,downing now

  8. #8
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown


  9. #9
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    picked it up off my Graboid subscribed library today...v. excited to see Bourdain heading back to his more adventurous roots
    i love watching him
    but he must be the biggest douche going
    this is now his 3rd channel and has ended badly on the other two

    Proof of a Scumbag

    I'm sorry, but do you have me confused with one of paulie's siblings?

    my truthful opinions on LGBT matters. Sorry about your son

  10. #10
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    picked it up off my Graboid subscribed library today...v. excited to see Bourdain heading back to his more adventurous roots
    i love watching him
    but he must be the biggest douche going
    this is now his 3rd channel and has ended badly on the other two
    maybe him and Tiger should do a show together 555

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    picked it up off my Graboid subscribed library today...v. excited to see Bourdain heading back to his more adventurous roots
    i love watching him
    but he must be the biggest douche going
    this is now his 3rd channel and has ended badly on the other two
    But haven't all these changes been up the ladder moves. From the Food Channel to the Travel Channel to CNN.

  12. #12
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    picked it up off my Graboid subscribed library today...v. excited to see Bourdain heading back to his more adventurous roots
    i love watching him
    but he must be the biggest douche going
    this is now his 3rd channel and has ended badly on the other two
    But haven't all these changes been up the ladder moves. From the Food Channel to the Travel Channel to CNN.
    CNN is not an "up the ladder" move, the channel is in disarray
    and he has left blasting both channels
    just seems like a douche to me
    he has sold out as much as the next guy but always bashing other celeb chefs

    but i like his shows
    Proof of a Scumbag

    I'm sorry, but do you have me confused with one of paulie's siblings?

    my truthful opinions on LGBT matters. Sorry about your son

  13. #13
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    picked it up off my Graboid subscribed library today...v. excited to see Bourdain heading back to his more adventurous roots
    i love watching him
    but he must be the biggest douche going
    this is now his 3rd channel and has ended badly on the other two
    maybe him and Tiger should do a show together 555
    at least Tony can drink a beer...........i am unsure that nerd Tiger could
    Proof of a Scumbag

    I'm sorry, but do you have me confused with one of paulie's siblings?

    my truthful opinions on LGBT matters. Sorry about your son

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    picked it up off my Graboid subscribed library today...v. excited to see Bourdain heading back to his more adventurous roots
    i love watching him
    but he must be the biggest douche going
    this is now his 3rd channel and has ended badly on the other two
    But haven't all these changes been up the ladder moves. From the Food Channel to the Travel Channel to CNN.
    CNN is not an "up the ladder" move, the channel is in disarray
    and he has left blasting both channels
    just seems like a douche to me
    he has sold out as much as the next guy but always bashing other celeb chefs

    but i like his shows
    He was on Fareed's Global Public Square yesterday. Fareed complimented him on his drinking stamina. Bourdain said he doesn't drink like that as a life style. He has to space out the Russian shows because he knows he has to down half a bottle of vodka per day. I agree with all the celebrity bashes he's proclaimed. Bourdains celebrity bashing is similar to how Louis CK bashes Coffee Shop Hipsters.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    536

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Thank you for the link to download. His ex boss (no idea how to spell his name,the owner of the NY Restaurant) looks like a very adventurous guy. Think i remember him in an episode, Tony went to Vietnam and met him there.

  16. #16
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    just seems like a douche to me
    he has sold out as much as the next guy but always bashing other celeb chefs

    but i like his shows
    I really can't stand this guy. I was on a Delta flight the other day and noticed that the Delta magazine had an article in it about Bourdain so I thought I'd read it and maybe it would change my mind about him. It didn't. He still comes off as an asshole.

    The first show was great though. We'll see how long it lasts.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

  17. #17
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    just seems like a douche to me
    he has sold out as much as the next guy but always bashing other celeb chefs

    but i like his shows
    I really can't stand this guy. I was on a Delta flight the other day and noticed that the Delta magazine had an article in it about Bourdain so I thought I'd read it and maybe it would change my mind about him. It didn't. He still comes off as an asshole.

    The first show was great though. We'll see how long it lasts.
    what i find funny about him is he worked as a line cook at a "decent" french bistro, nothing spectacular and he is always criticizing and taking shots at others

    it's weird, i read and watch pretty much anything he puts out, but i do think he is a douche
    Proof of a Scumbag

    I'm sorry, but do you have me confused with one of paulie's siblings?

    my truthful opinions on LGBT matters. Sorry about your son

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Hey! What do you expect from a middle aged, ex junkie, brunch cook from NYC? Roy Rogers?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    just seems like a douche to me
    he has sold out as much as the next guy but always bashing other celeb chefs

    but i like his shows
    I really can't stand this guy. I was on a Delta flight the other day and noticed that the Delta magazine had an article in it about Bourdain so I thought I'd read it and maybe it would change my mind about him. It didn't. He still comes off as an asshole.

    The first show was great though. We'll see how long it lasts.
    what i find funny about him is he worked as a line cook at a "decent" french bistro, nothing spectacular and he is always criticizing and taking shots at others

    it's weird, i read and watch pretty much anything he puts out, but i do think he is a douche
    Why are you defending those fat cow hacks like Rachael Ray and Paula Deen?

  20. #20
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    just seems like a douche to me
    he has sold out as much as the next guy but always bashing other celeb chefs

    but i like his shows
    I really can't stand this guy. I was on a Delta flight the other day and noticed that the Delta magazine had an article in it about Bourdain so I thought I'd read it and maybe it would change my mind about him. It didn't. He still comes off as an asshole.

    The first show was great though. We'll see how long it lasts.
    what i find funny about him is he worked as a line cook at a "decent" french bistro, nothing spectacular and he is always criticizing and taking shots at others

    it's weird, i read and watch pretty much anything he puts out, but i do think he is a douche
    Why are you defending those fat cow hacks like Rachael Ray and Paula Deen?
    555 Paula Deen is goofy, but she has some great recipes...as long as you like butter 55. I made her bourbon pecan pie last year for Thanksgiving.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •