Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead *spoilers included*

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115

    The Walking Dead *spoilers included*

    Well after having Breaking Bad ruined for me I have decided to start this thread so I know where to avoid if I miss an episode
    Please for the benefit of all fans do not post a spoiler in the first sentence of your reply as it shows up as a headline for tapatalk users.

    Just watched episode 1 of season 4 and loved it.
    Everyone in the prison just got killed and the governor is also now a walker ....
    Nahhh just fuckin with you all

    New season has a new feel to it and a lot of gore which is always good in zombie shows. Also some good one liners and carol and daryl are getting closer which is cute but may also mean one of them will die soon 555

    There is a great scene in the mall where it literally rains walkers and they are also hinting very heavily at a water born virus as shown at the end of the episode.

    So far so good and hopefully will be better than season 2 and more creative than season 3.

  2. #2
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by okdilligaf1 View Post
    Well after having Breaking Bad ruined for me I have decided to start this thread so I know where to avoid if I miss an episode
    Please for the benefit of all fans do not post a spoiler in the first sentence of your reply as it shows up as a headline for tapatalk users.

    Just watched episode 1 of season 4 and loved it.
    Everyone in the prison just got killed and the governor is also now a walker ....
    Nahhh just fuckin with you all

    New season has a new feel to it and a lot of gore which is always good in zombie shows. Also some good one liners and carol and daryl are getting closer which is cute but may also mean one of them will die soon 555

    There is a great scene in the mall where it literally rains walkers and they are also hinting very heavily at a water born virus as shown at the end of the episode.

    So far so good and hopefully will be better than season 2 and more creative than season 3.
    The makers of the show are starting a spin-off that doesn't have to follow the graphic comic. Lurve It!!
    okdilligaf1 likes this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115
    Sneak peek of episode 2

    http://youtu.be/oKz9XvFDn-8

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    The makers of the show are starting a spin-off that doesn't have to follow the graphic comic. Lurve It!!
    Yea read about that last week. Looking forward to that. We need more zombie stuff on tv

  5. #5
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,036
    I just don't know how anyone can watch this crap*(*my opinion) ! Just not my cup of tea.

  6. #6
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    I just don't know how anyone can watch this crap*(*my opinion) ! Just not my cup of tea.
    I think tea sucks.

    16.1 million households tuned in to this last episode. K? 555

    Edit.

    I know your a reader Bill, the zombie genera is chalk full of excellent writers. You might be surprised.

    I've been a fanboy for 30 years. The top shelf stuff is easily in my upper 10 percent reading
    Last edited by slampay; 15th October 2013 at 16:45.

  7. #7
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    For anybody looking for some good post-apocalypse stuff, here is a good start: he's a actual US Air Force pilot.

    Day by Day Armageddon:Amazon:Books

    And for a great read from a very strong and different style author;

    Mountain Man:Amazon:Kindle Store

    This is good stuff and your welcome! 555

  8. #8
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    I think tea sucks.

    16.1 million households tuned in to this last episode. K? 555

    Edit.



    I know your a reader Bill, the zombie genera is chalk full of excellent writers. You might be surprised.

    I've been a fanboy for 30 years. The top shelf stuff is easily in my upper 10 percent reading

    I read a bit of Robin Cook then Ann Rice. I thought they were both good writers and quite entertaining, but I think I just got bored with suspending all credibility.
    It is just hard for me anymore, to read anything that is just not based in some kind of reality, or at least possible.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,159
    ^I have to agree with Bill. Once shows/books/films relieve themselves from the realms of possibility, they lose me...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    ^I have to agree with Bill. Once shows/books/films relieve themselves from the realms of possibility, they lose me...

    Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't one of your top 5 favorite tv shows Twin Peaks lmao

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115
    Reality is all good and well but we have the news for that

  12. #12
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,159
    Quote Originally Posted by okdilligaf1 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't one of your top 5 favorite tv shows Twin Peaks lmao
    Yep. And incest etc is a fact of life. I enjoyed it because it was so real... and surreal. But hardly fantasy...

    And by the way... you have a damn good memory... 555

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Yep. And incest etc is a fact of life. I enjoyed it because it was so real... and surreal. But hardly fantasy...

    And by the way... you have a damn good memory... 555
    It was well more fucked up and surreal than walking dead. Gimme a Zombie over those crazies any day

    and yes I have a great um emmmm what's it called ...

  14. #14
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    I just don't know how anyone can watch this crap*(*my opinion) ! Just not my cup of tea.
    I feel the same way. I watched a few episodes because the wife likes it, but I just don't get it.

  15. #15
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    I feel the same way. I watched a few episodes because the wife likes it, but I just don't get it.
    Well for horror story's, you've got the titans! 555

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    I feel the same way. I watched a few episodes because the wife likes it, but I just don't get it.
    What's not to get.
    Die
    Come back as a zombie
    Try to survive being killed by zombies while trying to restore humanity.
    Simple 555

  17. #17
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Well for horror story's, you've got the titans! 555
    Bastard 55. We're gonna beat SF this weekend.

    And we're no worse off than your (fudge) Packers. One game out of first place in our division
    Last edited by tnlawyer; 16th October 2013 at 03:23.

  18. #18
    Member SLeesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    89
    Very VERY funny WALKERS trailer .... Honest Trailers - The Walking Dead - YouTube
    If u are a fan that is .... !
    okdilligaf1 and Robaht like this.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    115
    Just watched ep.2 and loved it.
    There is a fresh feeling to the season and the new threat from the virus is playing out very well.
    The tension of the shower scene at the start was good and when the walkers were storming the fence it was a real oh shit !!!! Moment .
    Rick and his son are back with a vengeance and daryl and mrs Daryl are great.
    Welcome back now just don't go fucking things up by getting all boring and season 2 ish again.

  20. #20
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by okdilligaf1 View Post
    Just watched ep.2 and loved it.
    There is a fresh feeling to the season and the new threat from the virus is playing out very well.
    The tension of the shower scene at the start was good and when the walkers were storming the fence it was a real oh shit !!!! Moment .
    Rick and his son are back with a vengeance and daryl and mrs Daryl are great.
    Welcome back now just don't go fucking things up by getting all boring and season 2 ish again.
    It rocked .........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •