Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ken2013
  • 1 Post By PadMC

Thread: Online TV

Online TV

here is a good website which has all the UK TV channels on it plus a whole lot more. I don't need any VPN to watch it unlike with the BBC player so hopefully it works for you guys

WEB TV | FREE LIVE TELEVISION FILMON FILM VIDEO ON DEMAND SOCIAL FILMON

watching F1 practice on it at the moment on BBC2
    Waharoa likes this.

Yeah works here in Germany. Cheers for posting.

This is a good link for for sports. I get most premiership and CL games here.

FirstRow Live Football Stream | Watch Live Football Online | Live Soccer Stream
    ken2013 likes this.

^ yeah i have that site but the good thing i like about the 1 i posted is there is no ads which pisses me off with most sites

Quote Originally Posted by ken2013 View Post
    here is a good website which has all the UK TV channels on it plus a whole lot more. I don't need any VPN to watch it unlike with the BBC player so hopefully it works for you guys

WEB TV | FREE LIVE TELEVISION FILMON FILM VIDEO ON DEMAND SOCIAL FILMON

watching F1 practice on it at the moment on BBC2
    BBC channels don't seem to work in Canada for some reason... so my mate says. Be cool if it did.

Does it pick up TV stations local to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    BBC channels don't seem to work in Canada for some reason... so my mate says. Be cool if it did.

Does it pick up TV stations local to you?
    as far as i can see its just the channels that you can see on the website,doesn't pick up any local irish channels for me, bbc should work for your friend as its working for me and usually i would need a VPN

as far as i can see its just the channels that you can see on the website,doesn't pick up any local irish channels for me, bbc should work for your friend as its working for me and usually i would need a VPN
    He can't get BBC stations. A load of Canadian stations appear for him.... though he did manage to find ITV... that was it for the UK. Using the link you posted...

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    He can't get BBC stations. A load of Canadian stations appear for him.... though he did manage to find ITV... that was it for the UK. Using the link you posted...
    he is probably only looking at the most popular channels. if he looks down the left hand side of the home page and clicks on UKTV then that should bring up the uk channels

he is probably only looking at the most popular channels. if he looks down the left hand side of the home page and clicks on UKTV then that should bring up the uk channels
    Yeah he tried that... only limited UK channels. ITV and a few others he didn't recognise...