Thread: Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes

has anyone been following this poor girl?

she went from what seemed a normal child actor( one of the more normal ones) to clearly having mental problems in a flash

and i think the media coverage is absolutely sickening!
    this is not the case of some asshole child star thinking they a big shot and partying and getting into trouble
    it is 100% obvious she has real mental issues and the paparazzi and media are like jackals
    i truly don't think they will be satisfied until she kills herself

it really is is a symbol of what our society has become
    no compassion, all media hype

I havent (I thought this was that girl who was posting uber weird selfie twitter pics.. But that must be another loose screw)..

But looking at wiki.. Simply looks like the last couple of years shes got into drink and drugs, a whole bunch of car accidents, driving on a suspended license (would be jail for normal people) while high and now busted for weed.. Thats 80% of the kids I grew up with, we just didnt have good lawyers. Being famous doesnt mean you get to act any way you want ??

Or am I missing something ??

Now if you want proper, out there, what the fuck have you been taking.. Did you see the Tila Tequila 'sparks out my fingers video'.. Damn that girl must be on some serious DMT type level hallucinogens (maybe blowing some sativa extract, that gets you that far)... And then putting it on youtube ???

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    I havent (I thought this was that girl who was posting uber weird selfie twitter pics.. But that must be another loose screw)..

But looking at wiki.. Simply looks like the last couple of years shes got into drink and drugs, a whole bunch of car accidents, driving on a suspended license (would be jail for normal people) while high and now busted for weed.. Thats 80% of the kids I grew up with, we just didnt have good lawyers. Being famous doesnt mean you get to act any way you want ??

Or am I missing something ??
    ??
    no, it is clearly either mental illness( looks that way) or real serious hard drugs
    literally walking around NYC like a bag lady, all sorts of bizarre behaviour.
    not just fcuked up partying type of deal

what you describe is the Lindey Lohan trashbag druggie stuff like usual
    this Bynes girl has clearly lost the plot

Doesn't she have a cult following now? (Very similar to Lady Gaga)

1 million+ followers on twitter. Is she on celeb deathwatch, yet? 555

She's either a great performance artist or people enjoy watching an accident waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    what you describe is the Lindey Lohan trashbag druggie stuff like usual
    this Bynes girl has clearly lost the plot
    OK then I just looked at the wiki and saw the police interactions not the rest..

But that description fits a huge percentage of my youth mates.. Teenage and 20s.. Getting high.. Messing up.. We didnt have anyone reporting our every move, but thats the price of fame, it has its perks, you want to buy the ticket you take the ride.

OK then I just looked at the wiki and saw the police interactions not the rest..

But that description fits a huge percentage of my youth mates.. Teenage and 20s.. Getting high.. Messing up.. We didnt have anyone reporting our every move, but thats the price of fame, it has its perks, you want to buy the ticket you take the ride.
    same here, been there done that
    obviously( and lucky you) you don't know the case well enough

there is a clear difference
    i've had mates( me included) who maybe have gone a bit overboard on the yayo, some on X
    and they were fcuking up. but to the point of having financial problems, some law issues
    we had a group that moved out to San Diego and there was a pretty big drug scene out there. a few of the guys got too into it, they had to move back to Boston because they were fcuking up
    but not walking around muttering to themselves and locking themselves in a pigsty of a room, not behavioural issues like this girl is displaying

i think there is the fcuking up that you and I know and are talking about to the "i see zombies" and walking around like a lunatic muttering to yourself

again, what you describing is what most of these hollywood kids go through
    i honestly wouldn't mind seeing that sleaze bag Lohan get hit by a bus and dragged 10 blocks
    this isn't a case of that
    Last edited by marc26; 25th May 2013 at 12:29.

but not walking around muttering to themselves and locking themselves in a pigsty of a room, not behavioural issues like this girl is displaying

i think there is the fcuking up that you and I know and are talking about to the "i see zombies" and walking around like a lunatic muttering to yourself
    Through all my life I have had mates go off the deep end into schizophrenia, paranoia, psychosis, etc.. First was a schoolmate who used to take a lot of LSD with me when we were 15 or so.. He used to huff petrol and shit like that too.. He was proper cackling at the moon by the time he was 17.. I could count maybe 5 that lost their marbles between 16 and early 20s.. Couple ended inside, couple ended up dead, couple cleaned up but never really got their personality back.. Its a miracle I still have a functioning brain (sort of) and I clearly noticed it was serial friendships, would be mates, they would get strange and burnout, then the next set of mates, etc without slowing down..

It happens.. Play that chemical romance a bit strong and you get flaky. The hard part is being aware enough to see that your flaky.

Yeah, stay away from drugs and you'll be fine I say........I have no numbers on it, but I have a feeling that most mental issues are drug related.......See loads of it on KP. Old hippie types that totally flips as soon as they stop their medication.....Think schizophrenia is the most common one.

Through all my life I have had mates go off the deep end into schizophrenia, paranoia, psychosis, etc.. First was a schoolmate who used to take a lot of LSD with me when we were 15 or so.. He used to huff petrol and shit like that too.. He was proper cackling at the moon by the time he was 17.. I could count maybe 5 that lost their marbles between 16 and early 20s.. Couple ended inside, couple ended up dead, couple cleaned up but never really got their personality back.. Its a miracle I still have a functioning brain (sort of) and I clearly noticed it was serial friendships, would be mates, they would get strange and burnout, then the next set of mates, etc without slowing down..

It happens.. Play that chemical romance a bit strong and you get flaky. The hard part is being aware enough to see that your flaky.
    wow
    i guess it was the difference drugs of choice
    we were more into the party drugs, coke and X
    and although some hit it a bit too hard, and it can obviously have bad outcomes, i guess they don't alter your mind like the drugs you speak of

Maybe she is taking bath salts or something like that. That shit seriously fcuks you up and very quickly.

we were more into the party drugs, coke...

...i guess they don't alter your mind like the drugs you speak of
    Yeah because waking up with a bloody pillow, in a strange room, naked, except for a gold rolex is normal (in Holland)

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    Maybe she is taking bath salts or something like that. That shit seriously fcuks you up and very quickly.
    So I have heard.. One thing I have zero interest in..

Thai meth / yaba seems to fry the old synapses pretty quick too..

Yeah because waking up with a bloody pillow, in a strange room, naked, except for a gold rolex is normal (in Holland)
    i took x a decent amount of times but my friends in San Diego got really into and said they felt depressed for a couple days after a few wild days
    but even that wasn't something that fried their brains like other drugs you talk about

I'm embarrassingly straight when it comes to drugs. But back to Amanda... I always thought she had a bit about her... not the classic pretty face... but rather someone with "smarts" and a bit quirky. A bit like Brittany Murphy. Sad tale in both cases now...

Who cares.

I heard Paris Hilton's latest release today which is supposed to be rave music.

Pathetic to say the least.

A lot of untalented spoilt brats out there

i did pick up on amanda bynes twittering naked pics of her self but have never heard of her before that,had to look her up in imdb ,innit