Thread: good new zimmern show on vice

good new zimmern show on vice

I love Zimmern, I watch him religiously. My second favourite after Tony Bourdain.

I've always envied what these guys do. They both come from rough backgrounds but doing great now.
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I love Zimmern, I watch him religiously. My second favourite after Tony Bourdain.

I've always envied what these guys do. They both come from rough backgrounds but doing great now.
    I'll take Zimmern over Bourdain any day. Anthony just follows behind Andrew anyway and re-does his shows, but Andrew can't say anything because they produce for the same channel. 555

"Oh you can't eat Durian? Well I love it. " And yeah, this would be the dream job.

They have different styles though, and Bourdain's language and descriptions are more poetic and reflective in nature IMO. And like I mentioned, they've both worked their way into these roles from the bottom. But then again I'd imagine what they do behind the scenes isn't all that easy either. For one they both must live with constant jet lag 555
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

^^ that's just it. Maybe having studied Literature in University I should appreciate the "poetic and reflective" commentary, but I that is why I like Zimmern better. He is just a goof. I could do better thank both of them. 555 I am used to the Jet lag.