Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Snakebite911

Thread: Amazing El Camino Del Rey in Spain.

Amazing El Camino Del Rey in Spain.

NOT BAD and you need
    alot of courage to do this ,he original version. Filmed with a Sony handycam. No clipping

Last edited by Petter; 25th June 2013 at 01:48.
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

It is amazing, even with a safety line.........(not even sure if he used it)

Nothing for me. Think if I get halfway I freeze and wont move any foot anymore.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Thats ok,you just need a nerve breaker or a bottle first
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

Wow, balls of steel there. Looks like he wasn't clipped on, moving way too fast.

Wait til the end.. Psycho !!!

Wow, he is some athlete but you have to think he's likely to turn up as a smudge on a pavement somewhere:

And Nick Wallenda walked 1500' across the Grand Canyon yesterday.

I watched it live.It took over 20 mins and i thought he`d die from a sudden gust of wind or stray chopper or just loss of concentration.

Beggar I'm getting old!!!!I'm thinking adrenaline rush yep but how irresponsible of u-tube allowing these things to get wide acceptance and possibly being duplicated by the mass morons??? yes I did start this off with, 'beggar I'm getting old', would never have thought that years ago, would have been doing the same stuff!!!5555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Beggar I'm getting old!!!!I'm thinking adrenaline rush yep but how irresponsible of u-tube allowing these things to get wide acceptance and possibly being duplicated by the mass morons??? yes I did start this off with, 'beggar I'm getting old', would never have thought that years ago, would have been doing the same stuff!!!5555
    Darwinism at it's finest. If you are brave enough, and can do it, great, prime specimen for the breeding pool. If your dumb enough to do it, but fall down, problem solved.

Yeah, and a good way to deal with overpopulation 5555

I hate heights almost as much as i hate fkn sakanakes (not you Sakanakey)....have I mentioned the snakes bit lately 555

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    I hate heights almost as much as i hate fkn sakanakes (not you Sakanakey)....have I mentioned the snakes bit lately 555
    So deffo a case of 'enough with these goddam snakes on this airplane' then ??

not a movie I ever want to see.....555

but just on snakes...went over the mountains with the Thai bike shop boys a few days back...we passed 2 deadens and two live ones...must be sakanake season here

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Heights are weird with me. Eiffeltower, top of the condo i lived at b4, the tallest building in bkk all of them no problem. At work sometimes for maintenance i have to get up silo wich is about 30 meters high and i am scared shitless.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by beuk View Post
    Heights are weird with me. Eiffeltower, top of the condo i lived at b4, the tallest building in bkk all of them no problem. At work sometimes for maintenance i have to get up silo wich is about 30 meters high and i am scared shitless.
    Thats a common phenomenon.. Its to do with where the brain loses focus on the danger of the height.. When you parachute jump theres a sensation they call ground rush, where your rate of descent stays the same but it suddenly goes from this cute patchwork of fields to 'fuck me thats coming up a bit quick' as your brain processes the detail and the rate of descent suddenly becomes real.

I have a very good head for heights.. as a young un I was a climber on every tree, tower, drainpipe etc and would often be up on roofs etc.. I broke into and climbed a huge radio (TV perhaps) tower in San Francisco one dawn with a buddy and a few other stunts.. But recently I had a couple of times at a height where my stomach dropped away and I found it hard to be logical (the head knowing I was secure but the body still doing an adrenalin dump over risk) so it seems that changes over a lifestime.

looking out from heights (plane, tall building etc) is no problem for me....its only when i look straight down...worst case scenario for me was The Sydney Harbour Bridge walk where you go over the top of the arches...man I wanted to get down and crawl...felt like a real pussy that afternoon...especially as it was with a bunch of my industry peers 555

Working on a 45 floor office building attaching the outside precast concrete panels to it use to make my stomach turn....good money though.