Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steve@thaib

Thread: Vice covers Rohingya

Vice never seem to do anything badly; kudos to them again.

The Rhohingya, to my mind, are Suu Khyi's great shame. When the whole country was opressed and she was looking for a voice she talked about treating the army with 'loving kindness' as is the Buddhist way. Now would seem like a good time for her to extend that 'loving kindness' to others...
    LivinLOS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    Vice never seem to do anything badly; kudos to them again.

The Rhohingya, to my mind, are Suu Khyi's great shame. When the whole country was opressed and she was looking for a voice she talked about treating the army with 'loving kindness' as is the Buddhist way. Now would seem like a good time for her to extend that 'loving kindness' to others...
    The transition to being a politician !!

^ It is, I guess. It's a real stain on their history though. I'm sure it's a complicated situation and we simplify it because we don't really understand it but, gee, surely it's time for them to start having a look at resolving it?

The conflict with the Rohingyas are so deep into the Burmese minds. I still haven't met a single Burmese person accepting the Rohingyas as anything but terrorists and intruders. Most of the Burmese people I know actually support the junta in using Rohingyas as slaves and I don't think Suu Khyi have any plans of helping them. (only my thoughts tho).
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

K2
    If Suu Kyi ever stood up for the Rohingya's - she'd be finished politically in the domestic arena and look at her background; the West (media or activist) is totally deluded looking for much to change in Rakhine. Just look at the population density of Bangladesh - absolutely no doubt Myanamr does not wanted to be invaded by (Muslim) Bangladesh.

Its My Life .....!