Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mjwx

Thread: Tough day for obamma...

Tough day for obamma...

The President of the Philippines called obama a "son of a whore", and threatened him to not talk down to him in the upcoming Laos gathering. 5555

(This guy is a real piece of work. lol)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...bama-son-whore

Then the Chinese give him a bit of a "snub", by not providing the big red carpeted airstairs for Air Force One on it's arrival, like they did for most every other head of state. The poor fellow had to use the collapse-able on board stairs, down below. 5555

Yeah, that obama guy has sure lifted the worldwide respect for America, hasn't he?
    Last edited by Pablo; 6th September 2016 at 06:51.

Maybe US security didn't trust Chinese fabrications.

ya gotta love headlines sometimes......555

Barack Obama cancels meeting after Philippines president calls him 'son of a whore'

Duterte tells Obama 'son of a whore' remark was not meant to be personal

Would love to see the diplomatic dealings between him and president Trump 555.

ôVote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

Hijo de puta. Anyone watching Narcos knows exactly what that means 55
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Yeah, that obama guy has sure lifted the worldwide respect for America, hasn't he?
    So an absolute nutcase of a leader (who was elected mainly as a snub to the established political dynasties) insults Obama and you think thats a sign of failure.

You really need to pick your sources better. The way Duerte is going, I see another EDSA in the near future if he's not arrested by the Filipino military first.

And yes, after the travesty of GWB, Obama has improved the US's foreign relations in leaps and bounds.
    Waharoa likes this.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Hijo de puta. Anyone watching Narcos knows exactly what that means 55
    In Spanish, puta means both whore and bitch. Hijo de puta is colloquially accepted to be the translation of "son of a bitch", I think the media screwed that one up. Not excusing the comment mind you, I think it's completely inappropriate for any national leader to do (I'd lambaste Obama if he called Angela Merkel names... and I don't like Merkel either).
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mjwx View Post
    In Spanish, puta means both whore and bitch. Hijo de puta is colloquially accepted to be the translation of "son of a bitch", I think the media screwed that one up. Not excusing the comment mind you, I think it's completely inappropriate for any national leader to do (I'd lambaste Obama if he called Angela Merkel names... and I don't like Merkel either).
    Yes I know...I grew up on the Texas/Mexico border 55
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.