Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Pablo
  • 1 Post By Pablo
  • 3 Post By Pablo

Thread: President Duterte is the best...

President Duterte is the best...

I'm liking this guy, more and more! 555

Firstly, he called barack a "son of a whore"!

Now this....

“I will tell her, when your father, the president of the United States, was f***ing Lewinsky and the girls in the White House, how did you feel? Did you slam your father?”
    President Duterte GOES OFF on Chelsea Clinton! How did you feel ?when your father was f***ing Monica Lewinsky?? | Conservative News Today
    MrDK likes this.

Totally surprising that you are a fan of a scumbag......

You really have turned into a dirtbag, I don't know how I never picked up on that

This is what this guy said:

"For this martial law and the consequences of martial law and the ramifications of martial law, I and I alone would be responsible,” Duterte said after he declared martial law.

“Just do your work. I will handle the rest. I will be imprisoned for you. If you rape three (women), I will say that I did it,” he said.

Just a disgusting human being, but of course you think it is something to joke about....

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Totally surprising that you are a fan of a scumbag......

You really have turned into a dirtbag, I don't know how I never picked up on that

This is what this guy said:

"For this martial law and the consequences of martial law and the ramifications of martial law, I and I alone would be responsible,” Duterte said after he declared martial law.

“Just do your work. I will handle the rest. I will be imprisoned for you. If you rape three (women), I will say that I did it,” he said.

Just a disgusting human being, but of course you think it is something to joke about....
    Looks like I have a "stalker"...you give nasty comments to almost all my posts now. (go away, back to TD)

You have turned into a disgusting liberal snowflake...don't know how I didn't pick up on that earlier?

And...your nothing but a joke!
    Last edited by Pablo; 2nd June 2017 at 02:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    You have turned into a disgusting liberal snowflake...don't know how I didn't pick up on that earlier?

And...your nothing but a joke!
    Is it really being a snowflake to not find it a joke for a President of a country to basically tell his military they can rape women?

I should be considered soft because I don't think joking about this scumbag telling his military they can rape women is funny?

Nice bar you have set..........but not surprising at all

Is it really being a snowflake to not find it a joke for a President of a country to basically tell his military they can rape women?

I should be considered soft because I don't think joking about this scumbag telling his military they can rape women is funny?

Nice bar you have set..........but not surprising at all
    Any dimwit would realize that I was making comment on his disparaging remarks, toward two past liberal presidents...and they deserve it! I don't praise his "rape" talk. But I do like the way he's dealing with the druggies. (probably really upsets a pothead, like you)

Nice misinterpretation of my intent.

See if you can interpret this...G.F.Y.!
    Last edited by Pablo; 2nd June 2017 at 03:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Any dimwit would realize that I was making comment on his disparaging remarks, toward two past liberal presidents...and they deserve it! I don't praise his "rape" talk. But I do like the way he's dealing with the druggies. (probably really upsets a pothead, like you)

See if you can interpret this...G.F.Y.!
    It doesn't matter if you are talking about Chelsea Clinton.......the whole convo is about him telling his troops they can rape women it's not a joking matter

if that is funny to a dirtbag like you, which is not surprising, then you just continue to show how much of a dirtbag you are

It doesn't matter if you are talking about Chelsea Clinton.......the whole convo is about him telling his troops they can rape women it's not a joking matter

if that is funny to a dirtbag like you, which is not surprising, then you just continue to show how much of a dirtbag you are
    blah, blah, blah....wahhh. wahhh, wahhh.

There are only two REAL dirt-bags mentioned in all of this...barack and slick willey. 555

Suffer you prick!
    Last edited by Pablo; 2nd June 2017 at 02:50.
    obes likes this.

FFS Pablo.... Whats wrong with you...? Its embarrassing to read your posts nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    FFS Pablo.... Whats wrong with you...? Its embarrassing to read your posts nowadays...
    Don't read them then!
    TLandHim, MrDK and obes like this.