Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paradisiac143

Thread: Cool (cold) Philippines

We had a cold snap here on Phuket for a couple of days. It plummeted down to 26 degrees C.

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    We had a cold snap here on Phuket for a couple of days. It plummeted down to 26 degrees C.
    Sir, I shake my fist at you!

I don't get feeling back in my nose and fingers till about 9am these days.
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

I just came back from cebu city......15-20 minutes from my house (located on a hill) is a place known as Lantau...with a restaurant overlooking the entire city...evening is cold, cold, cold but food was cheap and drinking San Miguel Light is invigorating...ended up drinking more than 6 or 8 bottles (50 peso per bottle) just to keep warm...hee hee hee

It was cold in cebu city during the christmas and new year period...nice and breezy at my house with occasional shower.....just read that temperatures reached 9.5 oC at Baguio recently

This has been the chilliest 'winter' I have ever had in asia.. Mostly due to me being so far north and being around for the whole cool season, other years since living up here I have gone to UK for xmas or it was a light year.

I read this week temps are expected to drop again.. I hope to get a bike trip in while its like that.

55, poor old ER, has just left Sydney on his way 'home', going to get a surprise, we're in the middle of a heatwave here @ 35-40c, hotter elsewhere in the country though.

we managed to throw a few cold ones down to beat the heat.

Been to Tagaytay a couple of years ago in mid-October and the weather wasn't what I've expected, but Baguio didn't really disappoint. Yeah, heard on the news too that the temp in Baguio going down!
    LivinLOS likes this.