Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The good things your TG does...

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    Doesnt tend to ask me for anything worth more than about 100 baht... I am the middle of watching a process with her friend that I call "Instant b!tch, just add money"... her bestie now has a farang boyfriend and not a day goes by that she doesnt come up with something big he needs to buy for her, then scheme and whine and try to manipulate her way into getting whatever it is that she's come up with that she "needs". Mine just goes to school (using her own money), buys her clothes, shoes & make-up in the market (using her own money) and doesnt seem interested in having a car, or expensive beauty treatments, or long vacations.

When we're around her friend and the new bf, it makes me genuinely grateful mine seems a simple gal with simple tastes and is far happier saving money than spending it.
    Can you send me the blueprint. I need to knock one up the same as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post

I'll purchase the Australian license. 55

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    Perhaps it is the knocking them up, that ruins the blueprint..
    Waharoa, soupdragon and Dkdude like this.

My brother always used to say "Knock them up" but he meant go and knock on the door to see if anyone is home.
    Always left me feeling a bit uneasy as the usual understanding is quite different.

It's really kind of fascinating and off-putting at once, watching her friend transform this way. It wasnt so long ago that she was happy if she got 3 days in a row of her construction worker ex-bf not showing up drunk at her apartment, picking a fight cuz she didnt want to f*ck him, then knocking her around a little before running away when the cops were called. Now she's all about schemin for a car, braces, a long vacation to a foreign country, and a few other things... I'm sure if this new bf gives into these demands, the request for a house will surely follow not long after. The kicker? They've been together all of 2 months.

As if this avarice werent enough, she's also becoming increasingly jealous and possessive. She told the she-wok yesterday "I am angry with my bf again... he left and I've called him 5 times and he didnt answer. I think he is with others girls or something"... Taky said "He was flying all the way back to Australia because his mom has cancer... I dont think he was looking for another girlfriend... how long has it been since he left?"... she responded "It's been 4 whole hours! Australia is only one hour past Bangkok, so I know he is doing something bad now!"

*Facepalm*

Anyway her and Taky's friendship is now very strained as Taky simply cannot believe how quickly she's changed into a cliche' of all the worst things we think TG's can be. She was the epitome of the good girl, working in the post office here, soft spoken, smiley, etc... now it's like she's a completely different person.

As I said, makes me damn grateful the she-wok is nothing like that.

It's really kind of fascinating and off-putting at once, watching her friend transform this way. It wasnt so long ago that she was happy if she got 3 days in a row of her construction worker ex-bf not showing up drunk at her apartment, picking a fight cuz she didnt want to f*ck him, then knocking her around a little before running away when the cops were called. Now she's all about schemin for a car, braces, a long vacation to a foreign country, and a few other things... I'm sure if this new bf gives into these demands, the request for a house will surely follow not long after. The kicker? They've been together all of 2 months.

As if this avarice werent enough, she's also becoming increasingly jealous and possessive. She told the she-wok yesterday "I am angry with my bf again... he left and I've called him 5 times and he didnt answer. I think he is with others girls or something"... Taky said "He was flying all the way back to Australia because his mom has cancer... I dont think he was looking for another girlfriend... how long has it been since he left?"... she responded "It's been 4 whole hours! Australia is only one hour past Bangkok, so I know he is doing something bad now!"

*Facepalm*

Anyway her and Taky's friendship is now very strained as Taky simply cannot believe how quickly she's changed into a cliche' of all the worst things we think TG's can be. She was the epitome of the good girl, working in the post office here, soft spoken, smiley, etc... now it's like she's a completely different person.

As I said, makes me damn grateful the she-wok is nothing like that.
    but is this guy giving her all this stuff she demands after 2 months?
    if he is, then only himself to blame for her behavior

also, her acting that way is a pure indication that she doesn't have feelings for him, just in it to see what she can get

He is trying to be nice about it, with a patience far beyond anything I'd be capable of showing. Probably you too Paulie, no offense. Anyway, he is 55 and helped raise 4 girls that weren't his (step children), so he says her little demanding behaviors are very old hat to him.

He hasnt given into the braces demand, but isnt against giving that to her eventually. He just keeps telling her "maybe later, please quit asking me about it every time we pass a dentist".

The car thing is something she only told the she-wok, who told her that was completely retarded as she's been getting around on a scooter her whole adult life, doesn't know how to drive a car anyway, and it would likely only make the guy see her as a gold digger and possibly end things. So she didnt ask yet. He doesnt know about it yet. But my guess is that it still be asked at some point.

If I were a betting man, I'd say things will likely fall apart in the not too distant future. It's mostly the total transformation I'm seeing, and the speed at which it's happened, it's just incredible.

Instant b!tch, just add money...

^ I often find the girls from a non P4P background have way higher expectations of what material /monetary gains they will get out of a relationship with a farang than some of their sisters who have had to earn their money the hard way.....

He is trying to be nice about it, with a patience far beyond anything I'd be capable of showing. Probably you too Paulie, no offense. Anyway, he is 55 and helped raise 4 girls that weren't his (step children), so he says her little demanding behaviors are very old hat to him.

He hasnt given into the braces demand, but isnt against giving that to her eventually. He just keeps telling her "maybe later, please quit asking me about it every time we pass a dentist".

The car thing is something she only told the she-wok, who told her that was completely retarded as she's been getting around on a scooter her whole adult life, doesn't know how to drive a car anyway, and it would likely only make the guy see her as a gold digger and possibly end things. So she didnt ask yet. He doesnt know about it yet. But my guess is that it still be asked at some point.

If I were a betting man, I'd say things will likely fall apart in the not too distant future. It's mostly the total transformation I'm seeing, and the speed at which it's happened, it's just incredible.

Instant b!tch, just add money...
    Thai girls are pretty friggin smart with this shit, p4p or non
    they know who they can't away with crap like that and who they can't

Cant say you're wrong, Gee... been almost 2 years that I keep waiting for some big ugly truth that's been hidden all the long or a really nasty fight or just... something... but it's been pretty smooth sailing, honestly.
    I've spent nearly a decade waiting for that shipwreck to happen ...still waiting ....We had a blow-up recently ....it made me realize I am totally out of practice with such things ... best thing Mrs M has done is maintain her low expectations of me ...

Enjoy...

Sitting on the sidelines here... have a strong suspicion the guy headed down to Bangkok for some side fun. He wanted to go out drinking alone here, but she wouldnt let him... threw a pouty fit and he stayed in. He soon left CM under the auspices of heading back to Aus, but then somehow he got "delayed" in BKK due to airline errors.

Anyway, things falling out faster than I expected. She is pretty certain of where he is and that he's with other gals. Imo, she has only herself to blame... too many tantrums and sleeping in the other room already, when she didnt get him to buy whatever it is she wanted in the moment. Still, stupid of him not to cover his tracks better. He's a newbie at the game and he's making it pretty obvious what's going on. She's now actively avoiding hanging around us. He isnt responding to my emails. Meh, whatever. I'm done trying to hook girls up with westerners and I'm also done trying to play facilitator when some guy is obviously Thai-ignorant.

Like sands through the hourglass...
    Last edited by WarProfiteer; 16th July 2013 at 11:48.

Woo hoo..he's getting his freedom on. Yay for our side...
    Waharoa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Woo hoo..he's getting his freedom on. Yay for our side...
    No doubt the guy will get his end off with a BG or such, wake up and feel guilty.

Looks like braces are in the near future for she-woks friend....

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Looks like braces are in the near future for she-woks friend....
    I hate to say it, but this a highly probable outcome...

Unless he gets a rough braces BBBJ in BKK 55555!

no sympathy on either side from me....just like those temple sticks....let 'em fall where they fall....and pick one out at your own peril....555

I just see an avalanche of ignorance and misunderstanding on both sides, with a decided lack of communication- primarily due to lack of language skills, but also a lack of maturity on her part.

I think it'll be the nail in the coffin as far as her and the she-wok's friendship goes. Sad as they've been hanging out for over a year, but Taky's now seeing a side of her that she really dislikes... enough that she seems ready to cut her off. They'll still see each other in class, but I doubt I'll be seeing her around the apartment very much anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12