Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The good things your TG does...

The good things your TG does...

Obviously the possibilities of how some TG screwed up your night, or your vacation, or your life, are endless... but what about the things they do right?

As for me, I really can't complain much... bacon eggs every morning... cleans the apartment like a fiend... laundry, of course... and goes to 2 different schools and is tops in both... then the icing on the cake, no jealousy and not a single fight in year and a half of living together.

Of course there are minor annoyances, nothing is perfect when dealing with humans, but I see so many complaint threads and I think it might be a nice change to actually talk about the good sh!t they do for us... from packing our bags when our trips are done, to just being fun to be around to actual r/ship stuff they do daily... submit your positive experience here...

Hmmmmmmmm.....I'm thinking.......................................... .................................................. ....................
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
    .........................................still thinking...........
    Ahhh, food, cleaning, laundry, massages, paperwork, walking the dogs, let me be the boss, not farting in front of me, never pissed the bed (I have). The list is actually endless when you think of it :-)
    Tarzan, K2, Geespot and 2 others like this.

Is it bad that I laughed out loud at "not farting in front of me"???

Seriously, that's lulzy!

For the she-wok, she's only broken wind while sleeping. Still made me chuckle, which woke her up. "Why you laugh?"... "oh nothing, honey"... didnt have the heart to tell her.

this has definitely been a rough year for us but my wife still has some great qualities

-keeps a great house
    -is extremely socialable. gets along with my sisters incredibly, which is extremely important to me. and also gets along with all my friends
    -she is smart as a whip

in a nut shell, she is one of the purest people i know. that may sound grander than i mean it. but she has an innocence about her in her thoughts. she is a very good friend to people and a diligent worker and it truly upsets her when people don't stand up to their end of the bargain and i really admire that quality in her. she has no agendas

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    Is it bad that I laughed out loud at "not farting in front of me"???

Seriously, that's lulzy!

For the she-wok, she's only broken wind while sleeping. Still made me chuckle, which woke her up. "Why you laugh?"... "oh nothing, honey"... didnt have the heart to tell her.
    she will kill me, but Ao drops atomic bombs, gassiest person i ever met! but loud and not deadly 555

swimming nekkid in the pool with me (mao of course) at 4-5am....

Overall my experience has been very positive as well. She packs my lunch everyday, is very good at keeping the house tidy, is great at coming up with ways for us to save a few bucks, and there's always a glass of JD waiting for me when I get home from work. I love that she doesn't complain when I occasionally spoil myself. I'm not a huge spender, but do like to spoil myself from time to time. My ex used to whine and moan about it, but this one is great about it and even encourages it at times.

Sure she can be hard headed and act childish at times, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hard headed as well. One of the things that I am still uncomfortable with is having her do too much for me. As others have said in other threads, I'm not OK with the over-the-top taking care stuff such as feeding me, but I've set a few boundaries and established some areas that are entirely my domain/responsibility and it seems to be working OK. I know she means well, but I'm just not comfortable with it and probably never will be. I'm too independent.

oh...sorry...I thought I was on Thai Dreaming..55
    Minder, soupdragon, WTF and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Yeah, god forbid we say anything positive here...
    Dupree likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    swimming nekkid in the pool with me (mao of course) at 4-5am....
    These are terrible admissions and I simply cannot believe you're depraved enough to participate such behaviors...

Yeah, god forbid we say anything positive here...
    You're still in the honeymoon period 555555555

nothing is perfect when dealing with humans

Say hi to Taky from me. She makes a nice grilled chicken breast! (was it grilled?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Thought I was in an episode of Mad Men....

What I like most... is that there are so many of them to choose from...

Buffet > single menu item...

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    You're still in the honeymoon period 555555555
    Cant say you're wrong, Gee... been almost 2 years that I keep waiting for some big ugly truth that's been hidden all the long or a really nasty fight or just... something... but it's been pretty smooth sailing, honestly.
    Evilbaz likes this.

Taking care of the Household, taking care of me when I am really sick. And the sex is also great.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Helping me drinking.

Her having such A good sense of humour is the best thing...

Doesnt tend to ask me for anything worth more than about 100 baht... I am the middle of watching a process with her friend that I call "Instant b!tch, just add money"... her bestie now has a farang boyfriend and not a day goes by that she doesnt come up with something big he needs to buy for her, then scheme and whine and try to manipulate her way into getting whatever it is that she's come up with that she "needs". Mine just goes to school (using her own money), buys her clothes, shoes & make-up in the market (using her own money) and doesnt seem interested in having a car, or expensive beauty treatments, or long vacations.

When we're around her friend and the new bf, it makes me genuinely grateful mine seems a simple gal with simple tastes and is far happier saving money than spending it.
    K2 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast