Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Trainwreck waiting to happen.

Re: Trainwreck waiting to happen.

You should have bought him a copy of Private Dancer to read on the way. He would have been sorted out by the time he got off the plane 5555
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    You should have bought him a copy of Private Dancer to read on the way. He would have been sorted out by the time he got off the plane 5555
    Not true Bacon, the pOSsy is mightier than the pen....
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Not true Bacon, the pOSsy is mightier than the pen....
    How very true is that....BTW, have you seen the Ping Pong Show when the girl uses a texta in her front bum to write somthing? Writes in English too.

So the plot thickens, guy on same flight with us today and he let slip they are meeting up again and she would love to bring him to see her mom.
    Then he said that was another flight or 7hr drive.

So to recap.

Girl works in a beauty salon from where she can up and leave when she wants to.
    Her sister works in a travel agency and just happened to book flights and hotel for them on a 5 day trip to Phuket last trip, a tad overpriced IMO but not overly.
    Girl have apt in BKK and a car.
    She also has a kid.
    Her family lives god knows where but obv not in or around BKK.

Story checks out

He still won't listen btw so good luck to him, he might need it.

Today he is off to see the family, normally that holds some importance to a TG at least first time around, face and all that. If it's not the first time the cat is out of the bag and all the neighbours knows what she is up to so it doesn't matter much anyway, except as a tool to show him just how "important" he is.

So after meeting just two times and straight off to the baan I suspect he is not the first farang brought around there, worst part he is too ignorant to see the clues that without a doubt would be evident there to a more seasoned LOS visitor.

Hell it's nothing but big warning signs all the way and he is not seeing those either, poor cnutstruck bastard, well it does provide entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by junkhouse View Post
    Today he is off to see the family, normally that holds some importance to a TG at least first time around, face and all that. If it's not the first time the cat is out of the bag and all the neighbours knows what she is up to so it doesn't matter much anyway, except as a tool to show him just how "important" he is.

So after meeting just two times and straight off to the baan I suspect he is not the first farang brought around there, worst part he is too ignorant to see the clues that without a doubt would be evident there to a more seasoned LOS visitor.

Hell it's nothing but big warning signs all the way and he is not seeing those either, poor cnutstruck bastard, well it does provide entertainment
    Send him to ThaiDreaming and he will be well taken care of........It's for sure love at first sight and he is very lucky to experience that 5555

Wait till the cheap charlie hears about sin sot? May snap him out of his dream...55

Actually explained sin sot to him yesterday after being told his third trip since Easter is due in July, he nearly went into shock

I used to be hardcore anti sin sot... but I've softened my stance on it lately. These days I think if it's not a ridiculous amount and it keeps the peace, then maybe it's better to pay it...
    Loop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    I used to be hardcore anti sin sot... but I've softened my stance on it lately. These days I think if it's not a ridiculous amount and it keeps the peace, then maybe it's better to pay it...
    You mean, if it keeps the "piece"..555
    TLandHim likes this.

been here too long already 555

maybe my girl is different 555
    but no sin sot wasn't an issue between us
    i actually don't recall any intense talks we had about it. was never brought up by my wife and i may have let it be known in passing sin sot was a no go for me
    and if it was between her mom and her, i honestly couldn't give a rat's ass
    i am secure that i am providing a good life for all invovled, my wife, my stepson, and her mom.so anything else people think of me, think of my wife does not even factor into my life

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    i actually don't recall any intense talks we had about it. was never brought up by my wife and i may have let it be known in passing sin sot was a no go for me
    i am secure that i am providing a good life for all invovled, my wife, my stepson, and her mom.so anything else people think of me, think of my wife does not even factor into my life
    But now you'll never be "Thai".

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    been here too long already 555
    Probably. You're preachin to the choir, Nels... really need to start looking to Panama...
    Podders likes this.

I was the very same no sin sot ,Hell I took her daughter on so they should be paying me ;0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    But now you'll never be "Thai".
    I can live with that

May seem archaic to us, but it's not that long ago we had the same practice as well, right? Have not checked, but would think it is more common around the world than not. Curious to know.

... still on my etymological quest, and it appears the English word gift derives from the Old Norse term of marriage (gift). As in the price of the bride.

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    May seem archaic to us, but it's not that long ago we had the same practice as well, right? Have not checked, but would think it is more common around the world than not. Curious to know.

I actually don't think people are mugs for paying sin sot if it is reasonable and they are comfortable
    but if i felt i was already providing an upgrade in my wife's life, i think that is enough
    i just think guys who are oppossed to it shouldn't feel pressured into it
    and if your wife/gf puts any pressure on you, i'd walk

Quote Originally Posted by ub2yoo View Post
    to a waitress

to a waitress
    That's a bit disparaging for a waitress, who when given a chance, is able to get to PhD status.

At least she's not working as a hooker like many western students 555!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast