Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: End of the road for some farangs in Thailand?

TD? Dirty Dog, RIP

TD - Teak Door - Ozzie??

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    TD - Teak Door - Ozzie??
    I meant Thai Dreaming.com.au My bad for not reading the whole thread.

I think that it is about 99% Au.....hey, not that there is anything wrong with that!55555 I just don't understand about a third of the language.

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    I meant Thai Dreaming.com.au My bad for not reading the whole thread.
    Not your fault - just lazy posters on tapatalk 555!

Nice tread,this one did give me some laugh:from TV and the RIGHT place to ask

i have a good relationship with a widow and her 2 children. but the family is in Lopburi. Possible move to Nakhon Sawan. There are 2 things that concern me.
    Firstly,
    I am bored to death in Lopburi. its really far out of town. Nothing to do. Get eaten by mosquitoes. I don't know much about Nakhon Sawan. I don't think i like it.
    i do not like Bangkok or Chiang Mai. i am simply not comfortable in these places. i am intimidated by the size of these places.
    I love Patong. i am comfortable there. I love everything about Patong. GF dislikes Patong intensely. Husband was killed Patong motorbike accident.
    Second,
    it seems sometimes i support the entire family. Go to the store for tooth paste, spend 3,500 baht. Do this 3-4 times a week, it adds up. I am not an ATM.
    So
    It seems to me i need to move GF and kids to Patong if the relationship is going to last.
    i am a compassionate person and want to make her life better. but sometimes i think no one cares about me.
    i am very old but a fitness nut.
    honestly, sex is very important to me.
    monogamy can be expensive.
    am i being used?
    Last edited by Petter; 7th February 2017 at 01:37.
    Pablo likes this.
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Nice tread,this one did give me some laugh:from TV and the rifht place to ask

i have a good relationship with a widow and her 2 children. but the family is in Lopburi. Possible move to Nakhon Sawan. There are 2 things that concern me.
    Firstly,
    I am bored to death in Lopburi. its really far out of town. Nothing to do. Get eaten by mosquitoes. I don't know much about Nakhon Sawan. I don't think i like it.
    i do not like Bangkok or Chiang Mai. i am simply not comfortable in these places. i am intimidated by the size of these places.
    I love Patong. i am comfortable there. I love everything about Patong. GF dislikes Patong intensely. Husband was killed Patong motorbike accident.
    Second,
    it seems sometimes i support the entire family. Go to the store for tooth paste, spend 3,500 baht. Do this 3-4 times a week, it adds up. I am not an ATM.
    So
    It seems to me i need to move GF and kids to Patong if the relationship is going to last.
    i am a compassionate person and want to make her life better. but sometimes i think no one cares about me.
    am i being used?
    He actually makes a point that I feel happens in TG/Farang relationships and certainly has happened in my relationship
    I think a lot of these TG's have a "poor me" attitude and I think their needs and drama take so much more precedence than anything on the farang side.

That is just my opinion and something I have experienced in my relationship and I do see it often in other's relationships

I just don't understand how these guys can't see that they are being used and abused on a daily basis...he should go live in Patong if that's what he wants and bang a different chick every day...it would cost a lot less and he'd be a darned sight happier...555

I see this shit from farang friends all the time here...they all complain to me about their "situation" and I just say "walk you lazy bastard" 555

Sounds like it would definitely be cheaper to rent by the night vs support the whole family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't understand how these guys can't see that they are being used and abused on a daily basis
    Yea but how many stands there empty handed with burned bridges in the 50,s ? both in Thailand and abroad
    Think only back home its somebody you here about every week,specially if they have get granted access and a job here,then its bye bye

But must say when reading this love stories,there is some dummys out there ,no financial plan,nothing to rely on ,everything invested in love and buffalos
    Last edited by Petter; 7th February 2017 at 02:50.
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

Nice tread,this one did give me some laugh:from TV and the RIGHT place to ask

Firstly,
    Second,
    So
    am i being used?
    Looks like someone is trolling Ead....
    Kids in Lopburi, she has a new restaurant she builds with some relatives in Nakhon Sawan...
    dawsey likes this.

^ Spot on. It couldn't be about anyone else.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Hmmm that was strange ? Quite large tread on Thai Visa.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/963167-human-atm/
    Last edited by Petter; 7th February 2017 at 04:53.

Hard to know if thats trolling... If so I would have assumed he would put it on a board where she would have been more ID'ed.

If it is, its a low blow.. But theres a bit n the back of my head thats not sold.

If it is some random "Dear Abby" there is far too much accurate information around the story for my liking...

I think I know who this is.
    About 6 months ago Ead contacted me about a guy she was thinking about taking up with.
    He used to stay at SB. She wanted to know what I thought about him.
    I'm just about certain it is the same guy. He is a fitness nut and about 75. I think that post is totally on the square.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

yea

He is a fitness nut and about 75
    He was babbling of using DHEA since he was 40 think honestly he was just seeking advice, but help me for a place(TV) to do it

yea

He was babbling of using DHEA since he was 40 think honestly he was just seeking advice, but help me for a place(TV) to do it
    Ead sucks......That would be my advice 5555
    kuhio and krukke like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234