Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What do you expect out of a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    When she pays for my life totally.. We can talk about monogamy..
    Someone had to put the chauvinistic pig's view 55555!

does that include your ST's.....555

I'm with you.

Doesn't make you a bad person. 555

Also guilty of the double standard... those with the gold... I dont throw it in her face, nor even really mess around in town, but when I take trips elsewhere I'm open to meeting temporary company. Even then, I dont go crazy with it... if I meet someone, cool. if not, cool.

As for her side, I've settled myself with the notion that I will never know for sure. No point in being jealous, possessive or idiotic about it. I'll just never know for absolute sure. And if it happens that I find proof, well, it's over... no hard feelings, maybe a slight bit of disappointment, but I'm at the buffet... with thousands of other choices around, no need to dwell on broken bridges.
    geir likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Someone had to put the chauvinistic pig's view 55555!
    Call it what you like.. But if I met a woman, who was 1000's of times wealthier than me.. Who bought me cars 100x more valuable than any amount I had ever owned before that.. Who took me on 5 star holidays a few times a year.. Made sure I always had money in my pocket.. and basically upgraded my life to one 100x wealthier, more secure, more assets, more future, etc than any I had, or realistically had any hope of getting by my own..

Yeah I might want to protect that gravy train enough that I would ignore some low profile poor behavior..

For you guys with the "double standard": Are those terms you have laid out to your wife/GF, or do you just assume she would be OK with it?

I'm sure they are not ok with it, but what is the option???? Back to the rice fields????

Hasnt been discussed recently, but when we first moved to CM we had somewhat of a discussion... more like her saying "Thai ladies arent stupid... if a man has money and goes to another place, we know he can find a lady if he wants one... up to him... he is a man, cannot stop him... so we try not to think about this and only think about if he is good to us and if our life is good together... dont have to worry about him cheating in another place, only worry about if you are happy together when he is home."

Call it what you like.. But if I met a woman, who was 1000's of times wealthier than me.. Who bought me cars 100x more valuable than any amount I had ever owned before that.. Who took me on 5 star holidays a few times a year.. Made sure I always had money in my pocket.. and basically upgraded my life to one 100x wealthier, more secure, more assets, more future, etc than any I had, or realistically had any hope of getting by my own..

Yeah I might want to protect that gravy train enough that I would ignore some low profile poor behavior..
    Problem with that is, she would most likely be 30 years older than you and well past her due date. All the cool trinkets aside, a man is only as faithful as his oppurtiny's. If your sleeping with a woman because she 'takes care', your a nothing more than a man-whore. And I'm ok with that!55

But, eventually you would succumb to the laws of nature and bang something that just looks "bangable".

Very much like these younger hot girls do bussiness when hooked up with a well to do older man. No?

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Problem with that is, she would most likely be 30 years older than you and well past her due date. All the cool trinkets aside, a man is only as faithful as his oppurtiny's. If your sleeping with a woman because she 'takes care', your a nothing more than a man-whore. And I'm ok with that!55
    None of my wives have ever been more than a few years different to me..

But yeah, if the numbers were high enough.. I could join the man whore club.

Why are these farang/thai relationships so different to farang/farang relationships on the fidelity angle?
    Is it just because we (farangs) come with the money, loose the plot when we land in Asia and then all decency and honesty goes out the window?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightemup View Post
    Why are these farang/thai relationships so different to farang/farang relationships on the fidelity angle?
    Is it just because we (farangs) come with the money, loose the plot when we land in Asia and then all decency and honesty goes out the window?
    I was reading an article recently that ranked Thai women at number 2 as the most unfaithful in the world, I think Ghana or something came number 1

Frankly for some odd reason I was only surprised in the sense that some other b1tches had outdone their Thai sisters 5555555555555
    geir likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    I was reading an article recently that ranked Thai women at number 2 as the most unfaithful in the world, I think Ghana or something came number 1

Frankly for some odd reason I was only surprised in the sense that some other b1tches had outdone their Thai sisters 5555555555555
    And their husbands' ranking?

Fk me - you contributing to a relationships thread 55555!
    Give us some personal details to take on board from your vast personal experience of relationships with TGs ...
    Last edited by Evilbaz; 29th April 2013 at 17:15.

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    Hasnt been discussed recently, but when we first moved to CM we had somewhat of a discussion... more like her saying "Thai ladies arent stupid... if a man has money and goes to another place, we know he can find a lady if he wants one... up to him... he is a man, cannot stop him... so we try not to think about this and only think about if he is good to us and if our life is good together... dont have to worry about him cheating in another place, only worry about if you are happy together when he is home."
    So you are in a relationship which is pragmatic and she does not think you own her.

Take it while it lasts - don't treat her like a possession is a good start.

And their husbands' ranking?

Fk me - you contributing to a relationships thread 55555!
    Give us some personal details to take on board from your vast personal experience of relationships with TGs ...
    I think I will leave the expertise to you Mr Thailand............run along now and pull some birds in the spaz mobile 555555555555555555555

I think I will leave the expertise to you Mr Thailand............run along now and pull some birds in the spaz mobile 555555555555555555555
    I don't have as much to prove to my mates as you do - like staying upright Tumbler - and you call me spaz 55555!

(BTW are you the new Les with the HaHas?).

It was based on a survey by DUREX , maybe they want to boost condom sales in Thailand !

Quote Originally Posted by Lightemup View Post
    Yep, they pile off the plane and all sense of reason just evaporates in the tropical heat......
    There's a reason they call it Pay4Play, if you can't pay, you can no longer play.
    Outside of that, the basic rules are not so different.
    Like any arrangement you had better set your "House rules" early and stick to 'em. No sense in losing your bits over it.

Ah, but you're neglecting the angle where there is love on both sides of the relationship, but both parties still fuck around....Hoping/thinking that the other party doesn't notice.

Why does that happen?
    Have we all lost our morals?
    Or is it genetically engineered into us to "spread our seeds"?
    Last edited by Lightemup; 29th April 2013 at 19:21.

So you are in a relationship which is pragmatic and she does not think you own her.

Take it while it lasts - don't treat her like a possession is a good start.
    Weak baiting attempt is weak. Must be bored tonight, eh Baz? Or just heavy on the sauce?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast