Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What do you expect out of a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightemup View Post
    And the thread has officially been derailed....
    Ya got over 100 posts that were relatively on the right tracks... that's gotta be a rarity for today's internet...

Obviously didn't get the answer he was looking for.

Hardly surprising as the question is so open ended and spread out over such a wide audience.

There is no answer to that question imo as each relationship is so unique and fluid.

What do I expect? Blow jobs and fresh baked toll house cookies. It's quite simple really. The TGs are correct. You guys think too mutt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    Obviously didn't get the answer he was looking for.

Hardly surprising as the question is so open ended and spread out over such a wide audience.

There is no answer to that question imo as each relationship is so unique and fluid.
    One usually doesnt find the answer they're looking for when you ask for something like this outside of yourself... not to be all zen kung fu-ish, but honestly, the question had a hook in it from the start and I'm fairly certain the only satisfactory answer TS was going to find was the one he himself comes up with after thinking about it for a long time...
    Thin White Duke likes this.

Just when you think you have seen it all.........................................you realise you haven't!!!!

About a year or so ago I was invited to a Thai girls wedding, invited, because her and her new husband were renting from us. She appeared back and rented from us again last month, husband to arrive back here in a couple of months. So far everything was as normal.

She tries hitting on one of my other clients on the same development, but got rejected by him. She no longer works, as Husband or someone is sending her buckets loads of money which she really really squanders. Taking friends out all paid by her for 3,000bht meals and buying drinks for everyone, some one really is sending her stupid money, at this stage I'm thinking stupid husband!!!

Last week she manages to hit on another of our clients staying also in the same development, he was from Norway and spent 3 days with him. Oh well didn't bat too much of an eyelid, perhaps she was just getting lonely?

Comes in today and pays for a new more expensive apartment taking a 12 month contract, 2 month deposit, money no problems all cash. Happy as larry because her Norway boyfriend has come back, come back crikey he only left a couple of days ago!!!! and she tells me he keeps asking to marry her, but he does not know she is already married. Wow 3 days and he's back already and asking her marry him!! and evidently its him that's sending all the buckets of dosh over!!!

Wrong............... just seen the Norway boyfriend on a bike with her, its a different Norway boyfriend!!! he's here for a month, leaves just in time for her husband to arrive, this girl is really not bright when you speak to her, but bugger does she know how to play the field and rake in the coin!!!

So boys ever wonder why when we live here and see similar things to this every day of our lives, do you think your girl is really that different? ever wonder why we try our hardest to tell you to come here, to conquer, go home and delete all communication???? I do see this all the time, but never before with such superb timing!!!

^ she's the one who claims to have 2500 pigs....555

They are good at timings......some of my girls/staff did the same for years. Why only have one sponsor/boyfriend when you can have 3......
    This one seem to have specialized on Noggies, so I might be better off staying away from Lala then.. 5555

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    They are good at timings......some of my girls/staff did the same for years. Why only have one sponsor/boyfriend when you can have 3......
    This one seem to have specialized on Noggies, so I might be better off staying away from Lala then.. 5555
    Noggies with money, don't think you need to be worried.
    geir and LivinLOS like this.

New User
    Hi to all here from the old forum ! There are a lot of stupid Norwegian guys with (too) well paid jobs . And they are used to be beiing slaves to their woman .Some are extremely stupid and continue this kind of behaviour in Thailand . Of course bg`s and the likes will catch on to this FAST .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567