Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What do you expect out of a relationship?

What do you expect out of a relationship?

Seeing that most here are/have been/might get in a relationship with a TG/BG, I was wondering what you expect out of your partner?
    And are you willing to accept that she might hold you to some kind of standard too? And what would you be willing to accept on your side (Spoken or non spoken terms)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightemup View Post
    Seeing that most here are/have been/might get in a relationship with a TG/BG, I was wondering what you expect out of your partner?
    And are you willing to accept that she might hold you to some kind of standard too? And what would you be willing to accept on your side (Spoken or non spoken terms)
    Damn..

Can.. Open...
    Worms.. Everywhere..

I accept that there's just some sh!t I will never understand and in those times, my job is to limit my criticisms, STFU and go deal with it somewhere out of sight...

What do I expect out of her... basic consideration, mostly. I'm a huge fan of expectation mgmt... both on the job and in personal r/ships... dont tell me "I'm the kind of person that is never jealous", then turns out you're a possessive sociopath... and by the same token, I try to honestly lay out certain ground rules and let the person know that if these are violated, I walk... no negotiating, no "I'm sorry" & you get to come back... finnit. As early as possible, I try to let the person know what my expectations are and what I'm willing to give in return.

In my opinion, my r/ships with women work best when I lead... I'm the one with the western education, the world travel, the years of life experience... and even if she had those things too, most of the time men out-earn women... that being the case, my role is protector and provider. I make the final decisions on most things. Her role is nurture and support. As long as we both keep our behavior in line with those roles, we're fine. So I guess that's what I expect... that's the role I'm looking for a female to fill in my life... I dont need another boss (I got work), I dont need someone to fight with (that's what MMA gyms are for), I dont need someone trying to control me (I have the US govt)... I need to come home to a person that is in my corner and there to support me... I'll take care of the rest.
    Last edited by WarProfiteer; 28th April 2013 at 22:48.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Damn..

Can.. Open...
    Worms.. Everywhere..
    QFT... feel like I probably should go back and delete that big target on my back I just posted...
    Waharoa likes this.

Just a best friend. Doubt I'll ever find her though... probably just accept a series of imitations...

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Just a best friend. Doubt I'll ever find her though... probably just accept a series of imitations...
    What the old "Its going to one really special lady.. Or a whole bunch of pretty average ones"... Kinda line

A lot to be said for a whole bunch of anything...

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    I accept that there's just some sh!t I will never understand and in those times, my job is to limit my criticisms, STFU and go deal with it somewhere out of sight...

What do I expect out of her... basic consideration, mostly. I'm a huge fan of expectation mgmt... both on the job and in personal r/ships... dont tell me "I'm the kind of person that is never jealous", then turns out you're a possessive sociopath... and by the same token, I try to honestly lay out certain ground rules and let the person know that if these are violated, I walk... no negotiating, no "I'm sorry" & you get to come back... finnit. As early as possible, I try to let the person know what my expectations are and what I'm willing to give in return.

In my opinion, my r/ships with women work best when I lead... I'm the one with the western education, the world travel, the years of life experience... and even if she had those things too, most of the time men out-earn women... that being the case, my role is protector and provider. I make the final decisions on most things. Her role is nurture and support. As long as we both keep our behavior in line with those roles, we're fine. So I guess that's what I expect... that's the role I'm looking for a female to fill in my life... I dont need another boss (I got work), I dont need someone to fight with (that's what MMA gyms are for), I dont need someone trying to control me (I have the US govt)... I need to come home to a person that is in my corner and there to support me... I'll take care of the rest.
    In a nut shell. You want to live in the 1950s..

good no holds barred sex when we get in after the bar.....again around sun-up and a blow job before she picks up her cash and i drop her home around midday.....555

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    In a nut shell. You want to live in the 1950s..
    Yeah, pretty much... without all the smoking and cheesy game shows... we def lost something when men were supposed to become all sensitive and touchy-feely...
    soupdragon likes this.

Yeah, pretty much... without all the smoking and cheesy game shows... we def lost something when men were supposed to become all sensitive and touchy-feely...
    I think it had a lot to do with house wives having nervous breakdowns too..

Hey, what is this, TD 555
    dave01 likes this.

Nah, he's just doing the bored/trolling thing and I'm feeding it out of semi-boredom as well... it's all good...

Don't feed the trolls 555

Definately don't want that teaching....I'm superior to you type of vibe

That's for your kids.....not your partner.
    Last edited by Thin White Duke; 29th April 2013 at 01:08.

Nah, he's just doing the bored/trolling thing and I'm feeding it out of semi-boredom as well... it's all good...
    What are you on about? Someone replies to your dated idea of a relationship and you call troll?

Antiquated view....fit in or fuck off basically..

But I will pay for your schooling
    Last edited by Thin White Duke; 29th April 2013 at 01:54.

I was actually thinking more in terms of fidelity...
    Do you expect your partner to be true to you and are you willing to offer same?
    Or do you have another set of standards for yourself?

And what would happen if you found out she wasn't true to you?
    And what would you expect would be the result if she found out about your infidelity?
    (All just imagined of course for the sake of discussion)

The good old "Double standard".

Or "Great expectations".

When she pays for my life totally.. We can talk about monogamy..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast