Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: my thai fat 40 yeat old freelancer isn,t different--

Quote Originally Posted by briofoz View Post
    Annoying shouldn't mean a ban.
    it does when it disrupts the forum
    he was nothing but a nuisance, added zero to the forum

get the fcuk out

I think "sparky" may have taken too many volts/amps shocks, over his career! 555

Annoying shouldn't mean a ban.
    Brian I 100% agree and applaud Sefs decision, not that he needs my approval in anyway shame or form. The guy seemed to have zero knowledge about spellchecker, which made his posts nonsensical, and that's the posts we read, not necessarily the ones that are made and cleaned up? you may have a totally different opinion to me but that is what a forum is all about in my opinion, knowledge, differing opinions, this guy makes threads that have no follow on, no point of the post or anything to debate/discuss even if you could fathom what it was about!! a pattern was forming that has been seen several times before and in the past was let run far too long before a ban being issued. Ferk a clue was his first post, oh look I've been banned again, everyone on xyz previous forum are twats. Which is why I commend Sef in taking instant action, setting the tone and standards of this a new forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Brian I 100% agree and applaud Sefs decision, not that he needs my approval in anyway shame or form. The guy seemed to have zero knowledge about spellchecker, which made his posts nonsensical, and that's the posts we read, not necessarily the ones that are made and cleaned up? you may have a totally different opinion to me but that is what a forum is all about in my opinion, knowledge, differing opinions, this guy makes threads that have no follow on, no point of the post or anything to debate/discuss even if you could fathom what it was about!! a pattern was forming that has been seen several times before and in the past was let run far too long before a ban being issued. Ferk a clue was his first post, oh look I've been banned again, everyone on xyz previous forum are twats. Which is why I commend Sef in taking instant action, setting the tone and standards of this a new forum.
    i just don't think forums are democracies
    if someone is a pain in the ass or a douche, they get banned
    people frequenting that forum will vote with their feet if they want to be par of it

i don't think anyones civil rights need to be protected on a forum
    annoying can and should be just cause to get banned
    Changone and WarProfiteer like this.

I am sure anyone realizes, I dont want to ban anyone.. I would far rather not need to moderate anything at all.. But that isnt reality.

If we are going to get trolls, fools, and flamers.. Well they are going to get a chance or two.. But having already been booted from so many places unfortunately he didnt even get a 3 strikes rule.

Theres no perfect way to do this, and its bound to upset some.. But its done, and I will just make calls as I see them.. Anyone that truly feels they have been wronged.. Can email me to discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    I am sure anyone realizes, I dont want to ban anyone.. I would far rather not need to moderate anything at all.. But that isnt reality.

If we are going to get trolls, fools, and flamers.. Well they are going to get a chance or two.. But having already been booted from so many places unfortunately he didnt even get a 3 strikes rule.

Theres no perfect way to do this, and its bound to upset some.. But its done, and I will just make calls as I see them.. Anyone that truly feels they have been wronged.. Can email me to discuss it.
    This is all perfectly reasonable.

Now, as you have pointed out before, I'm no expert on PMs and VMs (55!)

But how the fcuk can someone contact you after they've been banned?

email....................

I've seen some of the posts, I'm not hopeful sparky will be getting an email together anytime soon...
    Steve@thaib and Dkdude like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Baz, i think on this forum 99% of the BMs have met each other. even if you don't have Lil's personal details it shouldn't be a problem to get in touch with him through friends. and easiest option of all: don't get banned 555
    Money can't buy love but it can rent a pretty close imitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    This is all perfectly reasonable.

Now, as you have pointed out before, I'm no expert on PMs and VMs (55!)

As your no expert Bazza, just for you.. Lower right hand size of every forum page is a contact us link..

Or simply email admin@asia-info.co which is the default mailing email every body gets in all the signup, authorization, and (I am guessing) banning notices.

As your no expert Bazza, just for you.. Lower right hand size of every forum page is a contact us link..

Or simply email admin@asia-info.co which is the default mailing email every body gets in all the signup, authorization, and (I am guessing) banning notices.

Thank you.
    I'll store that for future reference ...

Or simply email admin@asia-info.co which is the default mailing email every body gets in all the signup
    *makes note for when the day comes to email everyone with pictorial proof that I went gay for pay...

555 so polite the new Baz with the new forum

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    i just don't think forums are democracies
    if someone is a pain in the ass or a douche, they get banned
    people frequenting that forum will vote with their feet if they want to be par of it

i don't think anyones civil rights need to be protected on a forum
    annoying can and should be just cause to get banned
    If you spot it, you got it.....

If you spot it, you got it.....
    sure
    if a forum thinks i am annoying or a douche, kick me out
    i don't have the right to be there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12