Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 7 year crises

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    As I age, being single is more and more the best option. When I get the blues, and I do occasionally, I just remember the BAD times I've been through. Smelling salts for the soul?

i honestly would be pretty bummed out if my marriage broke up and i don't envision that

BUT.............having said that 555

Wahora saw how many hot asian girls of all persuasians are in Vancouver and i think i would do very well with the internet dating!!

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Wahora saw how many hot asian girls of all persuasians are in Vancouver and i think i would do very well with the internet dating!!
    Like that term 555.

@ Geir....are you guys married?

Any thoughts on having kids.

Just mentioning as often a major driving force for the females.

i honestly would be pretty bummed out if my marriage broke up and i don't envision that

Sounds cliché, but it's true. Time heals all wounds...

one time we went to dinner
    i spent about 120cad
    we were walking home and i asked her a question and she misunderstood it and flew off the handle and ruined the whole night
    so i made her give me half the money for dinner!! 555

i flat out told her, if she was going to ruin the night, i wasn't going to pay for the whole thing!

soupdragon likes this.

well guys just to let you all know your not alone, Bus & I are into our 7 year stint, sex now is a once in a blue moon,in fact when we do have it we joke about it being a hundred thousand years thing mainly due to the fact we both have jobs with long hours and of course the kids are getting older and wanting to stay up longer, We dont fight but when we row we seriously row usely with me storming out to cool down before it gets to far. Dont get me wrong shes a good girl in fact things have gotten better of late due to her falling out with a large number of the Thai girls in our area after a fight amongest which ended up with a police man on our door as one had put a comp[laint in againsted her, luckly the police man was able to see both sides of what had happened and no further action was taken,but She wants nothing to do with certain Thai ladies now and its been BLISS.Its always been laid out from the start I will not support her family as I have enough of my own family to ready with hard luck stories and she has always understood that and when I have helped out it has only been a token offering ,saying that she doesnt pay any thing towards the UK house hold and it has been pointed out time after time, that if we move to a bigger house in a "posh" area then she has to contirbute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I saw this in a movie. You and Joy should switch roles to see how you each perceive each other. You go first and pretend you're Joy and speak to her like she speaks to you. Then it's her turn. I don't know what's supposed to happen after that..

no no no,don`t act like them they`ll think you`re a complete cnut 555 in fact very few people like it back like they hand it out...strange!!

If my r/ship broke up, I'd just play in the nightlife when I wanted company and save the r/ship stuff for when I move to central america...

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post

We are married, but no kids............Kids is a major issue. Her clock is ticking, but I don't want any kids.
    Last edited by geir; 8th June 2013 at 01:18.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    And there you have it Geir! As menopause approaches, a womans hormones are all over the place.I have witnessed this myself and there are some tough times ahead for you both. I assume Joy's medication is HRT (Hormone replacement therapy). Stick with it mate, things will get better but could take some time. Got to be better than training another 555
    She got "hyper theroids" (probably wrong spelling), but the hormones was much more balanced at her last health check. Time for another check I guess......

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    She got "hyper theroids" (probably wrong spelling), but the hormones was much more balanced at her last health check. Time for another check I guess......
    hyper thyroid gland.....very difficult to get it in balance with this condition

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    hyper thyroid gland.....very difficult to get it in balance with this condition
    Yeah, that's the one...

Quote Originally Posted by eric-the-viking View Post
    well guys just to let you all know your not alone, Bus & I are into our 7 year stint, sex now is a once in a blue moon,in fact when we do have it we joke about it being a hundred thousand years thing mainly due to the fact we both have jobs with long hours and of course the kids are getting older and wanting to stay up longer, We dont fight but when we row we seriously row usely with me storming out to cool down before it gets to far. Dont get me wrong shes a good girl in fact things have gotten better of late due to her falling out with a large number of the Thai girls in our area after a fight amongest which ended up with a police man on our door as one had put a comp[laint in againsted her, luckly the police man was able to see both sides of what had happened and no further action was taken,but She wants nothing to do with certain Thai ladies now and its been BLISS.Its always been laid out from the start I will not support her family as I have enough of my own family to ready with hard luck stories and she has always understood that and when I have helped out it has only been a token offering ,saying that she doesnt pay any thing towards the UK house hold and it has been pointed out time after time, that if we move to a bigger house in a "posh" area then she has to contirbute.
    i have to say
    Ao stays far away from any thai girl drama here in Vancouver
    her 3 or 4 close friends here are drama free
    and if she gets even a whiff that drama girls will be out, she won't even attend the event

the 1st friend she met here is a drama girl. one of those girls that likes to put her down to make herself feel better
    but bizarrely she helped my wife a lot
    but Ao just didn't want the drama/bs that came with the relationship and just cut her off

It makes you wonder, if she wasn't such a vital part of your financial well being here (land/house/business ownership) whether this issue would have arisen.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    It makes you wonder, if she wasn't such a vital part of your financial well being here (land/house/business ownership) whether this issue would have arisen.
    Agree, hard to tell. Anyway she's all happy and smiling again. I'm just sick of this ups and downs out of nowhere.

I hope it all turns around and gets back to normal mate
    geir likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    If my r/ship broke up, I'd just play in the nightlife when I wanted company and save the r/ship stuff for when I move to central america...
    You're going to move to Kansas? Like corn do ya?

Quote Originally Posted by ub2yoo View Post
    Does that 7 year thing start from the 7th anniversary on-wards or the year towards it?
    Getting nervous??? For me I would say it started around the 7 year mark. It will be 8 years in November, so hopefully the crises is over by then (one way or an other 555)

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post

Many people in bad relationships think that having kids will make it better. From what I've seen it only makes it worse.
    geir and Dkdude like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Pla View Post
    You're going to move to Kansas? Like corn do ya?
    It's somewhere I've never been... they still got that cute girl and her plucky little dog, right?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast