Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 7 year crises

7 year crises

I've heard of 7 year crises in western relationships, so I guess it's the same here. Everything I do seem to be wrong these days and it seems like she just want me to have a hard time. I'm quite good at ignoring stuff/her, but when the drama goes on for days I get a bit fed up.
    Don't want to get into details, but sometimes I think I would be better off alone...................Then it's all the business/properties that also have to come into consideration.....

Guess I just have to ignore it for now and keep on smiling (sounded very Thai there 555)
    alfie likes this.

Sigh...

Good luck with this brother.
    Last edited by slampay; 6th June 2013 at 13:04.

The seven year itch is a bitch?

K2
    Has Ranong run out of Leo??

Too much drama? ... get yourself a mia noi ... then you'll have some real drama just like the Thai soaps ... PS: This was a suggestion from a mate (sorry Joy).
    Its My Life .....!

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    Has Ranong run out of Leo??

Too much drama? ... get yourself a mia noi ... then you'll have some real drama just like the Thai soaps ... PS: This was a suggestion from a mate (sorry Joy).
    Or a mia boy or katoey 55555555555555

I'd say just go out and don't come back for a long time only there is nowhere to hide on that island 555

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    I've heard of 7 year crises in western relationships, so I guess it's the same here. Everything I do seem to be wrong these days and it seems like she just want me to have a hard time. I'm quite good at ignoring stuff/her, but when the drama goes on for days I get a bit fed up.
    Don't want to get into details, but sometimes I think I would be better off alone...................Then it's all the business/properties that also have to come into consideration.....

Guess I just have to ignore it for now and keep on smiling (sounded very Thai there 555)
    Ao and I will be married for 5 years on Monday
    we had our roughest year yet this past year....if i am being honest
    but seems we are pulling out of it
    for a stretch we couldn't stop getting into it with each other

but i think it was more normal relationship stuff than thai/farang issues

14 years married now. Oh my thats 7 year itch twice. Last year was probably our roughest. That was more living toghether apart. Also was normal relationship stuff then thai/farang issues.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Yeah, never easy to understand women (Thai or farang). To many soaps on TV I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post

Just been there .... but well into year 8 now ....

No idea what was going on but I came soooo close to writing every one of those words a year or two ago .... I certainly had those thoughts that maybe this was it ... reading your post I start to wonder is it a TG thing to ....some kind of superstition over numbers and luck etc? Every time we hit even the smallest bump ... out it came ... Mrs M's prediction for a bleak future as the year 7 point approached ....

The good news is that things returned to normal soon enough and I hadn't given the past a thought till I read this (Now...that sounded very thai there to ....5555)

Chin up ... hang in there .... oh shit ...year 14 you say?

Enjoy...

Sort of good to hear I'm not the only one 555.
    I normally make up a status every year; good days vs bad days.........................The good days was by far in the lead, but now I'm not sure anymore. I'll still give it a go for some time and we'll see what happens......

Was in a relationship for a couple of years as well, but in the end I simply could not handle the downs. It got pretty bad with self-inflicted wounds and even suicide attempts. Got her some help and for a while she stayed in my house, at which time we more or less mutually agreed to end the relationship. Pretty much put me off any long-term engagements… beyond the next morning that is.

That said, we still keep in touch and she is now in what looks like a stable marriage back in Europe. Kids and all. Don’t know the full details of that relationship of course, but the hubby appears to be a decent enough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Just been there .... but well into year 8 now ....

No idea what was going on but I came soooo close to writing every one of those words a year or two ago .... I certainly had those thoughts that maybe this was it ... reading your post I start to wonder is it a TG thing to ....some kind of superstition over numbers and luck etc? Every time we hit even the smallest bump ... out it came ... Mrs M's prediction for a bleak future as the year 7 point approached ....

The good news is that things returned to normal soon enough and I hadn't given the past a thought till I read this (Now...that sounded very thai there to ....5555)

Chin up ... hang in there .... oh shit ...year 14 you say?

Enjoy...
    Ah yes the numbers. What's the deal with it. A few weeks ago my wife started about her age and she turning to a certain number and that she had to be carefull because this number is bad luck etc etc.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Try to keep them away from the fortune tellers and mystics- or try to get them to discuss the predictions without ridiculing them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Try to keep them away from the fortune tellers and mystics- or try to get them to discuss the predictions without ridiculing them ...
    nah, she is not into that stuff at all, but I know some are......biological clock is more of a problem me thinks.

*note to self... end things at year 6. Problem solved!!!

Yeap count me in for a year 7 fuck up..

Mine tho.. Less hers..

I had 2 of them back in the west about a decade apart....first one was only 5 years though

It is what has made me the man I am today 555

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    Was in a relationship for a couple of years as well, but in the end I simply could not handle the downs. It got pretty bad with self-inflicted wounds and even suicide attempts. Got her some help and for a while she stayed in my house, at which time we more or less mutually agreed to end the relationship. Pretty much put me off any long-term engagements… beyond the next morning that is.

That said, we still keep in touch and she is now in what looks like a stable marriage back in Europe. Kids and all. Don’t know the full details of that relationship of course, but the hubby appears to be a decent enough guy.
    this is the sort of the crux of our issues, but not to that extreme
    i think i have wrote it on here before
    i think my wife has a touch of depression or something
    it just seems her base starts unhappy and she has admitted that herself
    i wake up pretty happy and need events to make me unhappy
    it seems she wakes up unhappy and needs events to make her happy

so one week she is complaining she doesn't have enough work, then she works a full day and comes home with an attitude like a snake

I seem to hit a rough patch at the 7 months mark, years seem like a really long commitment to the same girl 555

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast