Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Leicester players in thai scandal.

Leicester players in thai scandal.

3 players filmed themselves with thai ladies, while being less than diplomatic in their language towards the girls. And then they where stupid enough to share the video around. To make matters more interesting, one of the players is the son of the manager.
    And i dont think the thai owner is happy about it either.....

Premier League stars' racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour - Mirror Online

I hope they're sacked before they get in the taxi to Suvarnabhumi, I was going to say it's typical of young well paid footballers but it happens with a lot of young guys in LOS, the heat, booze and birds goes to their heads and they forget how to treat fellow human beings!

I'm hardly surprised the managers son is involved, after they way he's conducted himself this throughout season.
    Last edited by stupscott; 31st May 2015 at 22:00.

Thick fcukers. It amazes me how stupid people can be. No big names so probably easy to get shot of them without much agro.

Yeah, fuck all sex-tourists!!!
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Yeah, fuck all sex-tourists!!!
    I think it might be the racist part most have a problem with, or the degrading part, or the fact they're not sex tourists on holiday but supposed to be representing a club that's Thai owned and paying their wages. Take your pick, but the sex part is bottom of the list in my opinion.
    Last edited by stupscott; 31st May 2015 at 22:45.
    kris-one likes this.

What utter idiots, sex tourists can also treat the ladies with respect, this is just racist and degrading and I hope they get a serious fine and fkd out of their club. What were they thinking with the club owned by Thais too?

Funny, just after this news broke, I got questions on my Facebook account, if I had had sex with Thai ladies, from a Thai guy.

Yes and its absolutely disgusting and degrading for the girls us going in ago gos and getting sticky fingers and giving Keld the dirty Sanchez

There's my political correctness speech for the day

BTW I didnt even listen or read what they said but Im sure the I and the girls have heard plenty worse..........LBFMs and all
    Last edited by Geespot; 1st June 2015 at 03:03.
    Pablo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Yes and its absolutely disgusting and degrading for the girls us going in ago gos and getting sticky fingers and giving Keld the dirty Sanchez

There's my political correctness speech for the day

BTW I didnt even listen or read what they said but Im sure the I and the girls have heard plenty worse..........LBFMs and all
    To he honest......it just sounded like they were all joking around.....even the girls seemed to be laughing

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    To he honest......it just sounded like they were all joking around
    Casual racism, banter… that's ok then esp when their manager, and father of one of them, works for the Show Racism The Red Card charity.

..even the girls seemed to be laughing
    yeah at getting 5k ST or that three young guys want to be shagging in one hotel room together, each to their own but that's not my bag.

Maybe I'm getting old but this recording shagging on phones shit… why? I know I don't want to see my mate fcuking.

The things is.. Its what the countries known for..

Want to come missbehave.. hab money, can..
    Want to have sex with young girls.. hab money, can..
    Want to degrade and insult people.. hab money, can..

Doesnt in any way make the actions of these idiots right.. But when, as a society, you constantly and continually tolerate and allow this kind of behavior in return for money.. You end up getting a reputation, which in turn attracts people who will want to act badly. While the idiots who made the video are of course in the wrong, a certain level of mirror gazing also needs to be done.

Where else in the world can you open any 'dating app' like badoo, tinder, paktor etc and within minutes of a few likes or right swipes be getting hit up by sex workers to the extent you do here ?? Every town with its karaokes, and soapys, and knocking shops..

None of that makes being abuse of disrespectful to other humans any less unpleasant, but I cant help but think you reap what you sow. Society seems so in denial, you have the minority of culture having fits every song gran about girls in strap tops, and every day theres a queue of students who will put out for handbags or iPhones, or whatever. You have entire marriage industries set up about selling off attractive young ladies to wealthier foreign men. Its kind of hard to keep a moral high ground from that.
    Dkdude and geir like this.

My wife watched this and she is Ms Sensitive and decender of all things Thailand and basically shrugged her shoulders and had the same opinion as me. That they were being young jerks but really only joking.

She also basically said the girls get treated a lot worsr than that and the only reason this a big deal is because they are superstars

My wife watched this and she is Ms Sensitive and decender of all things Thailand and basically shrugged her shoulders and had the same opinion as me. That they were being young jerks but really only joking.

She also basically said the girls get treated a lot worsr than that and the only reason this a big deal is because they are superstars
    But that's the thing Paul, they're not superstars, they're fringe players in a shit team and I'd say most followers of football (soccer) have never heard of them. I think it's the fact that the club's owners are Thai that doesn't bode well....as for the girls I'm sure they had a whale of a time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterwoodsman View Post
    But that's the thing Paul, they're not superstars, they're fringe players in a shit team and I'd say most followers of football (soccer) have never heard of them. I think it's the fact that the club's owners are Thai that doesn't bode well....as for the girls I'm sure they had a whale of a time!!
    Her term superstar is much looser than ours!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterwoodsman View Post
    Ye the Thai owner is probably worried if they dig too deep they might dig the dirt on him and his mia noi's etc

Thailand's elitist moral stance is fkin laughable................not all the Thai population are like that hmmmmm ok the minority arent 55555555

still...these guys would be in trouble if they did the same thing at home with some local brass...especially if you added in the racist comments element

all players have "morals clauses" in their contracts so as not to bring the club/sponsors/game into "disrepute"...pretty sure this will be the angle from they will be punished

Lucky for us we have no such "morals clauses" in our "life contracts" 555
    Waharoa and soupdragon like this.

Sky Sports News reporting that the players, including the mangers son, have been tinned.

^ In today's newspapers too. Best result possible IMO. Even better if they are never employed in football again and have to work for a living.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Still don't think it would have happened if these were actually first team players. But none the less, sends a statement I guess.
    PadMC likes this.

For a forum of people that most of us have payed for sex, I think it's a bit harsh to slag of those horny kids........They're role models you say, but they're not really famous.......Rooney and Carrager wasn't sacked when they where doing prostitudes, but these kids got their career smashed after a wet night out...Even politicians get away with it, so why shouldn't these guys.....
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast