Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Nfl 2015-2016

Nfl 2015-2016

Justice, motherfcukers!!
    MassMoose likes this.

Here's hoping he doesn't blow his knee out in game 1 555

It was the right outcome....they didn't prove anything. I think they tried to get tough on the wrong guy.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

This is college football, not NFL, but hilarious. If marching bands did shit like this regularly, I'd stay in my seat and watch versus heading to the concession stand or the bathroom.

Waharoa likes this.

Mariota is going OFF. So glad the Titans didn't end up with Winston. Aloha, bitches.
    slampay likes this.

Eli just signed an 80mil contract and doesn't know to take a sack...

Watching the games today just makes me realize how spoiled I am ......just so many bonehead plays from QB's all through the leauge.

It's astounding

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Eli just signed an 80mil contract and doesn't know to take a sack...

Watching the games today just makes me realize how spoiled I am ......just so many bonehead plays from QB's all through the leauge.

It's astounding
    Coach should have called a run play.

Wondering if Buffalo is for real after drumming the Colts. Would be nice to have a competitive AFC East for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Coach should have called a run play.

Wondering if Buffalo is for real after drumming the Colts. Would be nice to have a competitive AFC East for a change.
    When you are negotiating to be the highest paid QB in the game......you don't make that play.
    He's horrendous.

I do think Buffalo is legit.
    That defense is crazy good, even before Rex, who will make it better......although the Colts are frauds. They get blown out by every good team and put up #'s against bad teams.

Happy for ya boy......I think Jameis will be a bust. You can't throw all those picks in college and think you will be OK in pros

When you are negotiating to be the highest paid QB in the game......you don't make that play.
    He's horrendous.

I do think Buffalo is legit.
    That defense is crazy good, even before Rex, who will make it better......although the Colts are frauds. They get blown out by every good team and put up #'s against bad teams.

Happy for ya boy......I think Jameis will be a bust. You can't throw all those picks in college and think you will be OK in pros
    There's a sports writer here who is encouraging as many fans as he can get to send packages of crab legs to the Bucs' headquarters as a thank you for drafting Winston. Had they drafted Mariota, we'd have likely been stuck with him.

There's a sports writer here who is encouraging as many fans as he can get to send packages of crab legs to the Bucs' headquarters as a thank you for drafting Winston. Had they drafted Mariota, we'd have likely been stuck with him.
    Might be a little early for that... didn't the Titans and the Bucs finish 2-14 last season. But Mariota certainly seems to have the maturity to last long in the league... not sure how Winston was drafted over him tbh..... scouts really need to define what constitutes a higher ceiling of potential superstardom.... you'd think everyone would be wary after what's going on with RGIII in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Might be a little early for that... didn't the Titans and the Bucs finish 2-14 last season. But Mariota certainly seems to have the maturity to last long in the league... not sure how Winston was drafted over him tbh..... scouts really need to define what constitutes a higher ceiling of potential superstardom.... you'd think everyone would be wary after what's going on with RGIII in Washington.
    Hey when you've sucked for as many years as the Titans have sucked, spanking anyone (even a 2-14 team) is borderline orgasmic.

Finally new episodes of A Football Life. Thank God I don't have to watch re-runs of Bill Belichick anymore 555.

The episode on Christian Okoye was awesome. I remember that hit Steve Atwater put on him when I was in 10th grade. Brought back memories. Great story about his life and how he started playing football. Previews on the upcoming Dexter Manly episode look good.

Finally new episodes of A Football Life. Thank God I don't have to watch re-runs of Bill Belichick anymore 555.

The episode on Christian Okoye was awesome. I remember that hit Steve Atwater put on him when I was in 10th grade. Brought back memories. Great story about his life and how he started playing football. Previews on the upcoming Dexter Manly episode look good.
    Be ready for a whole slew of new Pats ones. 555

16-0 in regular season is a very real possibility looking at their schedule and the QB's they face this year.
    Then that elusive 3 more to get to 19-0

But I'd take all bets they go at least 14-2 in regular season

16-0 in regular season is a very real possibility looking at their schedule and the QB's they face this year.

Vegas has the pats over/under at 10.5 wins....go to Vegas and break the bank.
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Vegas has the pats over/under at 10.5 wins....go to Vegas and break the bank.
    I wouldn't be able to get 10.5 now and my sports book doesn't have those totals to bet

But 11 wins is an all out guarantee......just wondering if they will get 16 which is a very real possibility.

I bet your boys tonight but small......see what happens

Shame about the Cowboys.... now they've lost Romo for 8-10 weeks... but at least they are 2-0 and still have fighting spirit...

God help us if that happens. You do know that the entire country (outside of NE) are sick of the Pats winning and are privately rooting for bad shit to happen to them right? 555

My youngest son had his 10th birthday party yesterday. Wife invited one of her Thai friends over who is married to a short, bald yankee originally from the northeast. Had to listen to him drone on and on about the Pats, Brady, etc. Wanted to throw him out of my fucking house and tell him I-65 would take him back home 555

God help us if that happens. You do know that the entire country (outside of NE) are sick of the Pats winning and are privately rooting for bad shit to happen to them right? 555

My youngest son had his 10th birthday party yesterday. Wife invited one of her Thai friends over who is married to a short, bald yankee originally from the northeast. Had to listen to him drone on and on about the Pats, Brady, etc. Wanted to throw him out of my fucking house and tell him I-65 would take him back home 555
    Why wouldn't the whole country root against them, it is a dynasty we've never seen before and it ain't stopping anytime soon. 15 years and counting
    Bring on the hate...........just means we are still the best 555

Tom Brady is 38, is in better shape than he was at 28
    And these are his stats for the 1st 2 games
    He ain't going anywhere for some time

69.2% 754 yards 7 TD no INT

Why wouldn't the whole country root against them, it is a dynasty we've never seen before and it ain't stopping anytime soon. 15 years and counting
    Bring on the hate...........just means we are still the best 555

Tom Brady is 38, is in better shape than he was at 28
    And these are his stats for the 1st 2 games
    He ain't going anywhere for some time

69.2% 754 yards 7 TD no INT
    Enjoy it, bubba. I guess you've earned it after the decades of mostly sub .500 teams. Back to the heap when Brady retires.

Enjoy it, bubba. I guess you've earned it after the decades of mostly sub .500 teams. Back to the heap when Brady retires.
    sub .500?
    One of the worse franchises in the league for a long time
    If Bill is there, they will always be good..........remember they went 11-5 with a QB that has bounced around the league since and barely has started

And although I actually don't care for Robert Kraft(most Bostonians worship the phony fcuk) he was smart enough to go after BB, so I'd have faith in him

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast