Thread: Virtual photography.. Its a thing now..

Virtual photography.. Its a thing now..

So a few weeks ago (I actually thought I posted it but cant find it on here) I read about the fact that in game photography, mostly in GTA, was 'a thing'.. Theres street photographers, wildlife photogs, landscape etc..

The piece I read (which I cant seem to find either) was a street photographer.. Which as its being done in a virtual world just kind of had me scratching my head.. I guess yeah sure but.. too many questions..

Heres some general idea..

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/gr...ful#.wkPvlODQ6

People Are Taking Really Great Pictures in The New Grand Theft Auto V

Fear and Loathing in GTA V

but it seems its breeding a whole scene.. twitter hastags to follow, flickr groups, etc etc.. Even featured photogs and guys doing real world gallery shows of in game shots !!

Featured Photographer: PROVELVET | ILLSNAPMATIX

So I kinda thought interesting maybe but just odd..

Until I see this..

Virtual Car Photography Has Never Looked More Real | Petrolicious

Thats stunning !!! I would have some of those up on a garage / workshop wall !!

I am really 1) blown away by the shots and 2) going to buy an xbox and forza once I have this house move done.. Those vehicle renders are just jaw dropping.

Virtual photography !!! Who knew ??

wasn't that hooning VW Beatle complete with roof rack that you or someone else posted said to be VR photography...hang on, maybe that was on FB?

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    wasn't that hooning VW Beatle complete with roof rack that you or someone else posted said to be VR photography...hang on, maybe that was on FB?
    Yeah that was also I think forza..