Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nelsonone

Thread: Mourinho In At United

Mourinho In At United

It was on the BBC website literally 2 minutes after the FA cup final had finished, apparently leaked by Mourinho's agent; real classy.

I can't wait to see the back of Van Gaal though, I only watched the final because there was nothing else on. United were dire on another level yesterday, it looked like they were in a training ground exercise that they were all afraid to lose; just awful. Rooney the new Scholes? You cannot be serious maan!

I don't think Mourinho is the answer long term but when has he ever been anywhere long term? On or two seasons at most would be my guess. He can't be any more negative than Van Gaal though and he does seem to appreciate the history of the club and the expectations of the fans. Hope he understands how the fans expect them to play as well.

Personally, I would like to see Mark Hughes and Ryan Giggs given a shot but that'a not going to happen now by the look of it.

I would prefer LVG to stay than Maureen. I can't believe we didn't look at Koeman at Southampton.

His back room staff are a fcuking embarrassment too and I presume all will be following him.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    I would prefer LVG to stay than Maureen. I can't believe we didn't look at Koeman at Southampton.
    It seems like they won't risk a relatively unproven manager after the Moyes fiasco.

I was quite happy that MANU won, put my Hammers into Europe!!

Smalling not really 2 great final games, he had an own goal in the final EPL and then got sent off in the FA Cup final...

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    Southampton refused to give permission for Koeman to speak to Utd. Good job too. He is under contract at Soton.

After the shambles Mourinho presided over at my club before being eased out it was clear he'd lost the side. Utd are welcome to him.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

for me Mourinho is poison...
    jackal and Yes like this.