Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nfl 2016-2017

Nfl 2016-2017

It's that time again, boys. Training camps are underway, and expectations are unrealistically sky high. First preseason game is less than 2 weeks away. I'll be happy with 5 or 6 wins and to see Mariota make a big leap from year 1 to year 2. We also have the Rams' 2017 first round pick so hoping they suck ass so the pick is a good one. Two picks in the top 15 or so would be sweet.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    It's that time again, boys. Training camps are underway, and expectations are unrealistically sky high. First preseason game is less than 2 weeks away. I'll be happy with 5 or 6 wins and to see Mariota make a big leap from year 1 to year 2. We also have the Rams' 2017 first round pick so hoping they suck ass so the pick is a good one. Two picks in the top 15 or so would be sweet.
    I'm hoping for 12-13 wins, but will be reluctantly satisfied with 11 555

I gave the douchiest, but so true Pats fan answer the other day.
    Out on a boat with clients, they asked me what I thought of Brady's suspension............I said I like it because the regular season is so boring as a Pat's fan......it is hard to get excited, so this "challenge" will add some excitement
    I did preface it that my answer was going to come off real douchy 555

Pats go 3-1 on those 4 games(possibly 4-0)........book it

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    I'm hoping for 12-13 wins, but will be reluctantly satisfied with 11 555

I gave the douchiest, but so true Pats fan answer the other day.
    Out on a boat with clients, they asked me what I thought of Brady's suspension............I said I like it because the regular season is so boring as a Pat's fan......it is hard to get excited, so this "challenge" will add some excitement
    I did preface it that my answer was going to come off real douchy 555

Pats go 3-1 on those 4 games(possibly 4-0)........book it
    That's bold...Cardinals and Dolphins will be a tough out, then a short week before playing Houston with their nasty defense. Could be staring at 0-3 555
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

That's bold...Cardinals and Dolphins will be a tough out, then a short week before playing Houston with their nasty defense. Could be staring at 0-3 555
    Double down on the steak dinner?
    This way if I come to Nashville for a weekend, you can take me out to dinner both nights 555

3-1

This way if I come to Nashville for a weekend, you can take me out to dinner both nights 555

3-1
    Done. And I'm a decent host, even to Massholes. Nashville is a fun place.

Done. And I'm a decent host, even to Massholes. Nashville is a fun place.
    I heard it is..........I almost booked to go there in Sept, it was between New Orleans, Nashville and SJ
    I have 3 days between DC and Chicago biz trips..............but decided to go to San Juan for 3 days on the beach instead 555

I heard it is..........I almost booked to go there in Sept, it was between New Orleans, Nashville and SJ
    I have 3 days between DC and Chicago biz trips..............but decided to go to San Juan for 3 days on the beach instead 555
    Can't fault you for that. I'd make the same choice.

Can't fault you for that. I'd make the same choice.
    Yeah, I only been once before and really liked it so looking forward to it

Reason # 5000 why Peyton Manning is a snake

Has PED's mailed to his house, then retires but still meets with the NFL for a sham, no worry at all to him meeting to look like a "good guy"
    Meanwhile totally screwing all the other players in NFL by setting a precedent of meeting with NFL when that is not in the PED policy

That dude has only cared about himself his whole career..........taking absolute every cent he could get and now screwing other players

NFL prepares to use Brady precedent to force cooperation with PED investigation | ProFootballTalk

Reason # 5000 why Peyton Manning is a snake

Has PED's mailed to his house, then retires but still meets with the NFL for a sham, no worry at all to him meeting to look like a "good guy"
    Meanwhile totally screwing all the other players in NFL by setting a precedent of meeting with NFL when that is not in the PED policy

That dude has only cared about himself his whole career..........taking absolute every cent he could get and now screwing other players

NFL prepares to use Brady precedent to force cooperation with PED investigation | ProFootballTalk
    Did we read the same article? This article doesn't even mention Manning, but rather states that the judge in the Brady case is the one who gave the NFL the power to compel cooperation.

Did we read the same article? This article doesn't even mention Manning, but rather states that the judge in the Brady case is the one who gave the NFL the power to compel cooperation.
    The PED policy does not state that players need to meet with the NFL unless a positive test........none tested positive.
    Manning went ahead and met with the NFL "to clear his name" when he knew as a retired player he has no liability anymore.........setting the precedent for players to meet when it is not in the policy

He went against his union for his own selfish purposes............

Pats.....

Someone asked me what I thought when Brady got suspended and I told them although it's obnoxious it's exciting for us.
    The regular season is boring
    Fum having a "handicap"

Was in a Pat's bar in Austin TX..... rocking

Yeah... solid game from Garoppolo.... of all the games with Brady suspended, Arizona was the most likely game that they would have lost, especially with Gronkowski out as well.

Also, didn't take long for RGIII to get hurt.... honestly, guy needs to protect himself when he goes on runs.... not like he's Cam Newton (at 6'5, 245 pounds) who can pretty much power his way into the end zone.

3-1
    I really need to go to Nashville.....I will have a great cheap weekend 555

PS.....I have 3 bets that Pats go 4-0....all 4 to 1, not a sure thing yet

But 3-1 is 555

I really need to go to Nashville.....I will have a great cheap weekend 555

PS.....I have 3 bets that Pats go 4-0....all 4 to 1, not a sure thing yet

But 3-1 is 555
    Come on down. I have an extra ticket to the Browns game in October. 40 yard line, 20 rows back.

Come on down. I have an extra ticket to the Browns game in October. 40 yard line, 20 rows back.
    I'd love to but short on vacation days.
    Apparently work feels 7-8 weeks off is sufficient 555

I am taking 3 days at Xmas and that puts me to my 6 weeks time off
    But I worked out a deal with work for 2 weeks off at Thanksgiving and just giving my guys a bigger % for those 2 weeks

I'd love to but short on vacation days.
    Apparently work feels 7-8 weeks off is sufficient 555

I am taking 3 days at Xmas and that puts me to my 6 weeks time off
    But I worked out a deal with work for 2 weeks off at Thanksgiving and just giving my guys a bigger % for those 2 weeks
    Boo fucking hoo. My problem is finding the time to actually take off. I have 4 weeks of vacation plus 4 personal days a year and almost never take it all.

Saw this little beauty at the game yesterday. WTF is she thinking?

image1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boo fucking hoo. My problem is finding the time to actually take off. I have 4 weeks of vacation plus 4 personal days a year and almost never take it all.
    I get 6 weeks total and go over!
    It's a big reason I stay where I do....so much time off.
    The 3 guys that work for me make more than enough from my business that I feel I can take plenty of time off and not feel guilty

Plus my biz trips are part holiday, IMO
    Was at Four Seasons Dallas for 3 days, sitting on a rooftop having steak sliders in Minneapolis right now.
    Will be busy all day tomorrow from 10am-10pm but I try to enjoy the cities I'm in for biz

I get 6 weeks total and go over!
    It's a big reason I stay where I do....so much time off.
    The 3 guys that work for me make more than enough from my business that I feel I can take plenty of time off and not feel guilty

Plus my biz trips are part holiday, IMO
    Was at Four Seasons Dallas for 3 days, sitting on a rooftop having steak sliders in Minneapolis right now.
    Will be busy all day tomorrow from 10am-10pm but I try to enjoy the cities I'm in for biz
    Yeah I get a couple of nice biz trips a year. Vegas in May and then eithe San Diego or Miami in October. Wife is going to Miami with me next month. She's stoked...first time down there for her. I love Miami.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast