Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Ryder Cup

Ryder Cup

From an article written by Danny Willett's brother 555

The team that is victorious on Sunday will be able to attribute their success to three factors: the influence the captains will have on their players, the influence the players will have on each other, and the influence the crowd will have on everyone.

So, after the captains have picked their pairs, and the players have exerted their influence over each other (for better or worse), it is the crowd that will have the biggest impact.

Team USA have only won five of the last 16 Ryder Cups. Four of those five victories have come on home soil. For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. Like one of those brainless bastards from your childhood, the one that pulled down your shorts during the school’s Christmas assembly (f**k you, Paul Jennings), they only have the courage to keg you if they’re backed up by a giggling group of reprobates. Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up.

They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin.

They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children. Squeezed into their cargo shorts and boating shoes, they’ll bellow ‘get in the hole’ whilst high-fiving all the other members of the Dentists’ Big Game Hunt Society.

Team Europe need to silence these cretins quickly.

I think the US will win this one , they have such a strong side , but hopefully it will be great entertainment and go down to the last few matches

C'mon Europe !!!
    Waharoa likes this.
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

Europe are coming in strong for this one...Rory is on fire since Nike decided to give up all clubs...we have the most likeable captain in Darren Clarke.....and I am literally talking everyone loves him as much as Liam neeson....only thing is I reckon is the states singles are better than our singles....not being biased but there is no mcgingley or oconnor to inspire the troops...to tell you the truth this nearly feels as flat as when Faldo was captain...but fcuk it...its Europe versus the states...lets have a few beers and enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    From an article written by Danny Willett's brother 555

The team that is victorious on Sunday will be able to attribute their success to three factors: the influence the captains will have on their players, the influence the players will have on each other, and the influence the crowd will have on everyone.

So, after the captains have picked their pairs, and the players have exerted their influence over each other (for better or worse), it is the crowd that will have the biggest impact.

Team USA have only won five of the last 16 Ryder Cups. Four of those five victories have come on home soil. For the Americans to stand a chance of winning, they need their baying mob of imbeciles to caress their egos every step of the way. Like one of those brainless bastards from your childhood, the one that pulled down your shorts during the school’s Christmas assembly (f**k you, Paul Jennings), they only have the courage to keg you if they’re backed up by a giggling group of reprobates. Team Europe needs to shut those groupies up.

They need to silence the pudgy, basement-dwelling, irritants, stuffed on cookie dough and pissy beer, pausing between mouthfuls of hotdog so they can scream ‘Baba booey’ until their jelly faces turn red.

They need to stun the angry, unwashed, Make America Great Again swarm, desperately gripping their concealed-carry compensators and belting out a mini-erection inducing ‘mashed potato,’ hoping to impress their cousin.

They need to smash the obnoxious dads, with their shiny teeth, Lego man hair, medicated ex-wives, and resentful children. Squeezed into their cargo shorts and boating shoes, they’ll bellow ‘get in the hole’ whilst high-fiving all the other members of the Dentists’ Big Game Hunt Society.

Team Europe need to silence these cretins quickly.

I think the US will win this one , they have such a strong side , but hopefully it will be great entertainment and go down to the last few matches

C'mon Europe !!!
    They hate us cuz they ain't us.....

Could you imagine the outroar if an American wrote this???

Buy who cares.....excited for the match.
    I was just in Minnesota and they seem ready to go there
    It's a gorgeous course

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    They hate us cuz they ain't us.....

Could you imagine the outroar if an American wrote this???

Buy who cares.....excited for the match.
    I was just in Minnesota and they seem ready to go there
    It's a gorgeous course
    You must admit it's pretty accurate though 555

"Mashed Potato !!! "

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    You must admit it's pretty accurate though 555

"Mashed Potato !!! "
    It is
    Most Americans have far better teeth than Brits 555
    slampay likes this.

Really looking forward to this. I am not a big golf fan but the Ryder cup is usually very entertaining. US look very strong on paper even being able to not pick Bubba Watson. Crowds always seem more partisan in the states too.

I just hope it's a nice fair contest and that the balls manage to stay where they are hit and wayward drives don't miraculously end up in the middle of the fairway as has happened before over there...

I do agree with Jonnie Miller; this is the worst European team for a long long time, however, as has been said in the press; we have the Masters, The Open, The Olympic and Fed Ex Champion in our team. So there is hope..

My money is still on the US. The likes of Wood, Sullivan and Fitzpatrick are very inexperienced at the highest level and are weak links Imo. When you put that alongside the diabolical putting of Garcia, Westwood and even McIIroy (although seems to have turned the corner) , i can't see us winning.

Henrik Stenson also a big worry with his injury problems. Have a feeling that isnt resolved and could reoccur at any time.

I expect massive performances from Speith, Read and Dustin. I think they will carry the US team home..
    Last edited by dan boy; 29th September 2016 at 17:02.

Bit of a shame that Paul Casey wasn't considered...he finished the season with a wet sail finishing 5th and in the big money in the season ending Fed-ex Cup on US Courses..(only McIlroy finished above him on the Euro team) and he is now ranked #13 in the world....way ahead of most others chosen (for the Euro team)
    Last edited by nelsonone; 29th September 2016 at 16:36.

Bit of a crass statement to make by Danny Willett's brother. That won't help Europe one bit! Glad to see Darren Clarke and Danny distance themselves from that tirade.

The US must be overwhelming favourites for this one, but as in the past, Europe come good in a team event. I'd still go with the US this time though.
    billpay likes this.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Friday foursomes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Willet's jackass brother will love this 5555

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.yaho...android-google
    Waharoa and nelsonone like this.

Willet's jackass brother will love this 5555

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.yaho...android-google
    That was too funny.

and we're off ... c'mon Europe !!!

This is Paul Willet...........'nugh said 5555

That crap spouted by his brother has got to Danny Willett. Dropped from the morning foursomes and allegedly badly lacking form.

This is Paul Willet...........'nugh said 5555
    5555 Can you believe this guy is supposed to be a teacher!
    Stevie Wonder must have cut his hair as well.

Paul Willett is pretty funny generally and his article was bloody funny... no matter who is reading it... Just poor timing... though I bet the European players including Darren Clarke laughed their arse off before giving a straight face to the media...

It's over....4-0

Now I want 14 1/2-0 555

PS..............I have no clue if that is actually possible(and obviously wouldn't happen!)

Could be 16-0 by tomorrow night!

It's over....4-0

Now I want 14 1/2-0 555

PS..............I have no clue if that is actually possible(and obviously wouldn't happen!)
    28 points available ....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast