Thread: Twitter Meltdown from the Left on superbowl

Twitter Meltdown from the Left on superbowl

I dont care which side of the isle or team you support.. These are gold..

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory

I can't believe the guy with the foreign model wife and a sketchy history with the rules just won after being written off.

Tom Brady now saying Matt Ryan had hundreds of illegal passing yards, calling for thorough investigation to protect integrity of #SuperBowl

Why does anybody listen to an idiot like Shaun King? This is the guy who poses as a black man but from all indications is really white. He posts that dumb "this is what happens when Trump pics your team to win" and then deletes it after NE comes back. DBAP. If you post something, own it.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    I dont care which side of the isle or team you support.. These are gold..

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory
    Interesting to read!! I don't understand how the Super Bowl was politicized, I wanted the Packers v Steelers, I'm sure they would have figured out a way to politicize that match up as well. Very weird. They are gonna run out of fury at some stage~!!

Where's all the Lefties from this forum...................Crying in their soup too 5555

Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    Where's all the Lefties from this forum...................Crying in their soup too 5555
    Not when you been rooting for the best football team ever to play for 41yrs , you ain't 555

Quote Originally Posted by Robaht View Post
    Interesting to read!! I don't understand how the Super Bowl was politicized, I wanted the Packers v Steelers, I'm sure they would have figured out a way to politicize that match up as well. Very weird. They are gonna run out of fury at some stage~!!
    It was ridiculous but it's not hard to understand how it became politicized, Trump wouldn't shut up about the Patriots
    And if he wasn't an egomaniac he'd realize the distraction he's been to his supposed friend Brady

And Brady's a pussy for not telling him to shut up about private calls

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    It was ridiculous but it's not hard to understand how it became politicized, Trump wouldn't shut up about the Patriots
    And if he wasn't an egomaniac he'd realize the distraction he's been to his supposed friend Brady

And Brady's a pussy for not telling him to shut up about private calls
    Oh and Obama loved the Chicago "whatever they are called's" because he was such a fan and knew all the players, but not their names, and that wasn't a big deal for you. What a phony you are. Pussy-whipped on Obama-can-do-no-wrong. Love you man, but you are way wrong on what you just wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Robaht View Post
    Oh and Obama loved the Chicago "whatever they are called's" because he was such a fan and knew all the players, but not their names, and that wasn't a big deal for you. What a phony you are. Pussy-whipped on Obama-can-do-no-wrong. Love you man, but you are way wrong on what you just wrote.
    Honestly, do you even watch US sports? And you do realize you are talking to a Patriots fan?

You honestly can't comprehend how hated the Patriots were well before Trump ever mentioned them?

No Chicago team has any vitriol against them whatsoever...........that is why it wasn't politicized

Obama.....from Chicago, pretty reasonable to cheer for his hometown team, no?

Trump rooting for a team that is probably the most hated team in the United States way before he ever started rooting for them

I don't know how you can't understand it all..........and I guess you didn't read my 1st 5 words when I said it was ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Honestly, do you even watch US sports? And you do realize you are talking to a Patriots fan?

You honestly can't comprehend how hated the Patriots were well before Trump ever mentioned them?

No Chicago team has any vitriol against them whatsoever...........that is why it wasn't politicized

Obama.....from Chicago, pretty reasonable to cheer for his hometown team, no?

Trump rooting for a team that is probably the most hated team in the United States way before he ever started rooting for them

I don't know how you can't understand it all..........and I guess you didn't read my 1st 5 words when I said it was ridiculous
    Nobody watches basketball anymore, get over it!!!

I don't really like American football but I usually watch the Superbowl highlights as it's only two hours long and that was a great game.

As someone who doesnt follow it..

Why are the patriots so hated ?? Before Trump made half the country hate them ??

Why are the patriots so hated ?? Before Trump made half the country hate them ??
    How the New England Patriots became the most hated team in sports | FOX Sports
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

It happens in all of sports when one team absolutely dominates their league for 16 years.
    At least in the US
    Add in that the coach can be a miserable prick at times 555

Way more than half the country hated the Patriots before Trump mentioned them

That doesn't mean leftie wackos weren't cheering against them because that is who Trump likes.....They certainly were.

But when you add in Pat's hate already, it was pretty easy

I think it is hilarious. Imagine, equating a football game to the direction the country is taking.55555
    The lefties are really looking ridiculous on this one.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    I think it is hilarious. Imagine, equating a football game to the direction the country is taking.55555
    The lefties are really looking ridiculous on this one.
    And I think righties are making way too much of a deal of it.
    Trump wanted the Pats, most of the country was going to be rooting against the Pats if Trump never said a word.

So all the better for them to add another aspect