Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Nfl 2017-2018

I didn't see the game but congrats TNL
    tnlawyer likes this.

man i love watching the quiefs implode

When it was 21-3, and KC lining up for a field goal, I went to work out. Fock, came back with 2 minutes to go, and Titans up 22-21. Pissed I missed it. Should have known.....last year I ALMOST left at halftime of the Super Bowl 5555555
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    When it was 21-3, and KC lining up for a field goal, I went to work out. Fock, came back with 2 minutes to go, and Titans up 22-21. Pissed I missed it. Should have known.....last year I ALMOST left at halftime of the Super Bowl 5555555
    You just know an Andy team will implode

good thing you didn't leave the Super bowl LOL

Quote Originally Posted by collectskulls View Post
    You just know an Andy team will implode

good thing you didn't leave the Super bowl LOL
    Andy Reid is a horrendous coach.....

Mariota is a baller. Feels nice to finally win one.
    billpay likes this.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Shaunessy is a troll.....and believe me he trolls Boston harder than the opposing towns

And I never like to disparage playoff teams or take them likely because you really don't know what can happen and never want to jinx it

But I'd be completely shocked if Titans even keep it close coming to Foxboro in January in the playoffs????

But that's why they play the games, you never know
    And I actually envy you as a Titans fan
    What do you have to lose? I'd love to be rooting for a huge underdog....that's fun as hell

A 13.5 road dog with nothing to lose

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Shaunessy is a troll.....and believe me he trolls Boston harder than the opposing towns

And I never like to disparage playoff teams or take them likely because you really don't know what can happen and never want to jinx it

But I'd be completely shocked if Titans even keep it close coming to Foxboro in January in the playoffs????

But that's why they play the games, you never know
    And I actually envy you as a Titans fan
    What do you have to lose? I'd love to be rooting for a huge underdog....that's fun as hell

A 13.5 road dog with nothing to lose
    I don’t think any Titans fan thinks we’re the better team, but still crazy saying shit like that. If we can sustain long drives and run the ball successfully then yes I think we can keep it close. Like you said, we have nothing to lose. No one expects us to even compete.

I wandered over to the Patriots message board just to see what their fans are saying. Of course most think the Patriots will breeze thru the playoffs, and maybe they're right. Have to tell you though...there's an infatuation there with Brady that's borderline homosexual.
    Waharoa likes this.

555 thought this was funny

https://streamable.com/93xj5#
    collectskulls likes this.

555 thought this was funny

https://streamable.com/93xj5#
    damn lmao hahaha

I wandered over to the Patriots message board just to see what their fans are saying. Of course most think the Patriots will breeze thru the playoffs, and maybe they're right. Have to tell you though...there's an infatuation there with Brady that's borderline homosexual.
    Try having the greatest player to ever play the game on your team for 18 years
    It's hard not to think of them as God like with how times he has come through in the clutch

I personally think he's a weirdo now

But what a ride he's giving us

Try having the greatest player to ever play the game on your team for 18 years
    It's hard not to think of them as God like with how times he has come through in the clutch

I personally think he's a weirdo now

But what a ride he's giving us
    He's an amazing player for sure. Definitely a little weird though. That whole thing where his mind morphs his muscles right before he gets hit so he doesn't get hurt is wacko. Jurrell Casey's fat ass lands on you, you're gonna feel it 55.

He's an amazing player for sure. Definitely a little weird though. That whole thing where his mind morphs his muscles right before he gets hit so he doesn't get hurt is wacko. Jurrell Casey's fat ass lands on you, you're gonna feel it 55.
    It's very Beatle-Yoko Ono like but you can't argue the results

The only thing is he pushes it so much now, almost religiously, that I just feel he is tempting fate

But I actually think his focus on pliablity does allow him to take hits like you mention and not be as prone to injury

All that said.....he's becoming cult like

It's very Beatle-Yoko Ono like but you can't argue the results

The only thing is he pushes it so much now, almost religiously, that I just feel he is tempting fate

But I actually think his focus on pliablity does allow him to take hits like you mention and not be as prone to injury

All that said.....he's becoming cult like
    One strange thing with the Titans...a number of the players went vegan this year. Derrick Morgan's wife is a chef, and he decided to go vegan a few years ago. He's convinced a bunch of the other guys to do it as well, and his wife prepares box lunches for the other guys during the season. They swear it helps reduce swelling, cut recovery time, etc.

One strange thing with the Titans...a number of the players went vegan this year. Derrick Morgan's wife is a chef, and he decided to go vegan a few years ago. He's convinced a bunch of the other guys to do it as well, and his wife prepares box lunches for the other guys during the season. They swear it helps reduce swelling, cut recovery time, etc.
    Yes, many athletes are now Vegan

I know Kyrie Irving is now

I think all these games look pretty intriguing this weekend............so happy to be back home so I can watch at my house

I think all these games look pretty intriguing this weekend............so happy to be back home so I can watch at my house
    Vikings/Saints should be fun. Saints are an exciting team.

Vikings/Saints should be fun. Saints are an exciting team.
    I had Kamara in fantasy this year

A total beast!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast