Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

So when does the Premier League season start/end? I enjoy watching the occasional match, but would like to watch a bit more and follow it a bit more closely. Would like to get in at the beginning of the season, pick a team, and follow thru the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by stupscott View Post
    Well done Dan, couldn't have had a canadian winning it , was looking dodgy towards the end there!
    Yeah, thanks Scott, 555

Congrats on winning the league Dan, if not for Pulis and Crystal Palace's run of form towards the end of the season, I think it would have been a lot closer. Roll on for next season.

Season is about to start up again. Whoever was the league admin needs to re-up the league if there is still interest. Just finished picking my team. Good luck, y'all!

yes indeed i,m still up for the challenge, bit of fun if your into your football.

I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but since there hasn't been any info, I went ahead and created 2 leagues for people to join (join both):

Code to join this league: 1737479-394354 which is the Asia Info Classic league

Code to join this league: 1737479-394436 which is the Asia Info Head to Head league

Good luck!! & Sign Up!!!

Nice one Robaht , but why two leagues i have trouble focusing on one, 555.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal View Post
    Nice one Robaht , but why two leagues i have trouble focusing on one, 555.
    I guess the Classic league is just points and the Head to Head means you have a different opponent every week and get points like you were a club. I guess the strategy is a bit different in some regards (like you want the most points each week, but sometimes it makes sense to try to match captains with your opponent as a safety move), but essentially the same. I ended up losing about 4 matches last year by 1 point while having the top total points (in that league) and man was I mad!! LOL, but it just makes it fun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123