Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 153 of 153
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nfl 2018-2019

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    It's not that
    It's that he's the biggest phony around

    Thinking he's holier than thou
    which has to do with what??..re' what happened.....I mean we all have our little turn ons that we partake in...that make us all holier than thou?

  2. #142
    Senior Member Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    which has to do with what??..re' what happened.....I mean we all have our little turn ons that we partake in...that make us all holier than thou?
    Spill it. What are you not telling us?
    marc26 likes this.
    ôVote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

  3. #143
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    which has to do with what??..re' what happened.....I mean we all have our little turn ons that we partake in...that make us all holier than thou?
    He runs a business that touts the Patriot Way
    And that things have to be done with a certain class when I've felt he doesn't act like that himself

  4. #144
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,368
    Whenever the Patriots win the SB the Red Sox always honor them on their opening day

    We have a bit of a conundrum in Boston this year

    How can the Red Sox honor the Patriots on opening day if they are too busy receiving their World Series rings and unveiling their WS flag?

    Man, we have some serious sport problems in Boston 5555


    Oh and the Bruins haven't lost in regulation in almost 6 weeks!

  5. #145
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,368
    Start of free agency and Belichek is in Barbados on vacation 5555

    What an absolute boss!

  6. #146
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Start of free agency and Belichek is in Barbados on vacation 5555

    What an absolute boss!
    Looks like we won the tug of war vs the Pats for that slot receiver.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

  7. #147
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Looks like we won the tug of war vs the Pats for that slot receiver.
    I'm devastated!

  8. #148
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    I'm devastated!
    I'm sure you are. We needed him more than you did.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

  9. #149
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    I'm sure you are. We needed him more than you did.
    Well, we actually have no receivers right now....

    But I am sure we will figure it out

  10. #150
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Well, we actually have no receivers right now....

    But I am sure we will figure it out
    What happened with Edelman?
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

  11. #151
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    What happened with Edelman?
    I didn't mean that figuratively

    But he is the only one signed for next year

    Also they pay him shit so it's hard to sign someone that makes a ton more.

    But I think we will be alright 5555

    I think JOSH Gordon gets reinstated either after 4 games or the whole season

    And I think he will be a monster in that program for all that time

  12. #152
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    I didn't mean that figuratively

    But he is the only one signed for next year

    Also they pay him shit so it's hard to sign someone that makes a ton more.

    But I think we will be alright 5555

    I think JOSH Gordon gets reinstated either after 4 games or the whole season

    And I think he will be a monster in that program for all that time
    Forgot about Gordon. Yeah as long as 12 is tossing the ball around, I'd say they'll be OK.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

  13. #153
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Forgot about Gordon. Yeah as long as 12 is tossing the ball around, I'd say they'll be OK.
    Haha.......yeah Bill and Brady aren't forgetting about him, they usually know what they are doing

    He will be a monster

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •