Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NFL 2013 futures odds

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    197

    NFL 2013 futures odds

    For the NFL fans and upcoming season

    ODDS TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL 2014:

    Team
    Open
    MAR 2013
    APR 2013
    MAY 2013
    JUNE 2013
    JULY 2013
    AUG 2013
    SEP 2013
    49ers 7/1 7/1 7/1 6/1 6/1 6/1 6/1
    Broncos 7/1 7/1 15/2 15/2 7/1 7/1 6/1
    Seahawks 12/1 10/1 10/1 9/1 8/1 8/1 9/1
    Patriots 15/2 15/2 15/2 8/1 7/1 9/1 9/1
    Packers 10/1 12/1 12/1 12/1 12/1 12/1 12/1
    Falcons 18/1 12/1 12/1 12/1 14/1 14/1 12/1
    Texans 14/1 16/1 16/1 18/1 18/1 18/1 18/1
    Saints 18/1 16/1 16/1 18/1 20/1 18/1 18/1
    Giants 20/1 20/1 20/1 20/1 22/1 22/1 20/1
    Ravens 12/1 20/1 16/1 20/1 22/1 22/1 25/1
    Steelers 18/1 20/1 20/1 25/1 25/1 25/1 28/1
    Bears 20/1 25/1 25/1 25/1 33/1 28/1 28/1
    Bengals 35/1 35/1 35/1 35/1 40/1 33/1 33/1
    Cowboys 25/1 25/1 25/1 28/1 33/1 33/1 33/1
    Redskins 30/1 25/1 25/1 28/1 33/1 33/1 33/1
    Colts 33/1 35/1 35/1 35/1 40/1 40/1 40/1
    Dolphins 50/1 35/1 35/1 40/1 40/1 40/1 40/1
    Vikings 35/1 50/1 40/1 40/1 40/1 40/1 40/1
    Rams 50/1 60/1 60/1 60/1 50/1 40/1 40/1
    EAGLES 35/1 30/1 30/1 30/1 33/1 33/1 50/1
    Lions 35/1 35/1 35/1 40/1 40/1 40/1 50/1
    Chargers 35/1 40/1 40/1 40/1 50/1 50/1 50/1
    Bucs 50/1 60/1 50/1 40/1 50/1 50/1 50/1
    Chiefs 50/1 45/1 45/1 50/1 50/1 50/1 50/1
    Panthers 50/1 50/1 50/1 50/1 66/1 66/1 66/1
    Jets 40/1 60/1 60/1 75/1 100/1 100/1 100/1
    Cardinals 66/1 100/1 100/1 100/1 125/1 125/1 125/1
    Bills 100/1 100/1 100/1 100/1 125/1 125/1 150/1
    Browns 66/1 75/1 75/1 75/1 75/1 75/1 150/1
    Titans 66/1 100/1 100/1 100/1 100/1 100/1 150/1
    Raiders 100/1 100/1 75/1 100/1 150/1 150/1 200/1
    Jags 150/1 150/1 150/1 200/1 200/1 200/1 200/1

  2. #2
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,629
    Source please....

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    197
    I just went to a search and randomly chose one sight that had this listing...can't remember which one exactly

  4. #4
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Source please....
    but it is pretty much in-line with what is out there

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Posts
    442
    Except for the NY Jets.... who put their most experienced QB behind a bunch of back-ups and wonder why he gets hurt, 555

    NFL Coach of the Year: Rex Ryan, 555
    Last edited by Mr. Smiley; 26th August 2013 at 10:15.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Posts
    442

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    197
    The New York Media is now referring to him as "Wrecks Ryan"

  8. #8
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    he's a fcuking moron
    always has been
    that franchise is a joke
    just hope they don't get Clowney 555

    kid is a legit monster!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    he's a fcuking moron
    always has been
    that franchise is a joke
    just hope they don't get Clowney 555

    kid is a legit monster!!
    I see my Titans are near the bottom of the list, so maybe they can get Clowney. He's an absolute beast and is going to make his mark on the NFL.

  10. #10
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    I see my Titans are near the bottom of the list, so maybe they can get Clowney. He's an absolute beast and is going to make his mark on the NFL.
    funny enough
    he reminds me of a more legit Javon Kearse

  11. #11
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    funny enough
    he reminds me of a more legit Javon Kearse
    Absolutely. That hit on the Michigan RB where he knocked his helmet off, forced the fumble and then recovered it was unreal.

  12. #12
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Absolutely. That hit on the Michigan RB where he knocked his helmet off, forced the fumble and then recovered it was unreal.
    He would get fined in the nfl for that...

  13. #13
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    He would get fined in the nfl for that...
    Sad but true. Frank Wycheck (former TE for the Titans) does a morning radio show in Nashville. They were talking the other day about how the NFL is considering taking kickoffs out of the game to help prevent injuries. Apparently, teams would just automatically start at the 20 or 25 yard line. He was complaining about what the NFL is becoming and said he didn't think it would be even watchable in 10 years.

  14. #14
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Sad but true. Frank Wycheck (former TE for the Titans) does a morning radio show in Nashville. They were talking the other day about how the NFL is considering taking kickoffs out of the game to help prevent injuries. Apparently, teams would just automatically start at the 20 or 25 yard line. He was complaining about what the NFL is becoming and said he didn't think it would be even watchable in 10 years.
    i think the whole concussion thing is a get rich quick scheme from some of these guys
    it is a violent sport, they signed up for it and got paid tons, most American males would sign up tomorrow

    i think the NFL had to do a better job of recognizing concussions, but all these former players suing them is a money grab

    Frontline has a huge doc coming out next month on NFL Concussions

  15. #15
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    i think the whole concussion thing is a get rich quick scheme from some of these guys
    it is a violent sport, they signed up for it and got paid tons, most American males would sign up tomorrow

    i think the NFL had to do a better job of recognizing concussions, but all these former players suing them is a money grab

    Frontline has a huge doc coming out next month on NFL Concussions
    I'll have to watch that when it comes out. I'm all for safety, but at the end of the day, it is a violent sport and everyone knows it. Hell, that's part of the reason we love it. If you don't like it, get the fuck out of bounds. 555 If they water it down too much, they will kill the sport.

  16. #16
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Sad but true. Frank Wycheck (former TE for the Titans) does a morning radio show in Nashville. They were talking the other day about how the NFL is considering taking kickoffs out of the game to help prevent injuries. Apparently, teams would just automatically start at the 20 or 25 yard line. He was complaining about what the NFL is becoming and said he didn't think it would be even watchable in 10 years.
    The hit on the legs the other night brought out the screamers.." That could end his career!". His response was, "well, if I tackle him high, I get fined" (I para-phrase).

    He's right.

    I'm just waiting for PETA to sue the nfl for animal abuse. Direct hits on the football...
    tnlawyer likes this.

  17. #17
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,024
    There is no doubt that it is a terrifically violent game. I think these guys have an average life expectancy that is about ten years less than the average.
    That said, as Paul pointed out, most guys would do it in a heartbeat.

  18. #18
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    There is no doubt that it is a terrifically violent game. I think these guys have an average life expectancy that is about ten years less than the average.
    That said, as Paul pointed out, most guys would do it in a heartbeat.
    but they all knew it, not just trying to money grab

    i played for a pretty good high school team. then i went on to play for a very good prep school team( half the team went d1)
    i remember the 1st day of full practice. it was so much faster, violent than i ever experienced in high school and i absolutely loved that i was competing at a higher level
    same with these guys

  19. #19
    Member Paulf1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post

    Frontline has a huge doc coming out next month on NFL Concussions
    Frontline is journalism at its best this should be a good program.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    197
    over the years, football equipment has gotten a lot better......and with better equipment, comes a tendency for any given player to push their body to limits that they may not normally do if the equipment wasn't as good..or if they didn't have any at all...kind of a false feeling of invincibility...Look at rugby, a contact sport...given that you have very little protection compared to American football..I would say there is more of an awareness of what your limitations are. In U.S football, it's quite deceiving...This, plus the level of competition that exists for a player trying to secure a job for himself adds up to numerous injuries and short careers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •