Thread: Is this your new camera?

Is this your new camera?

K2
    Interesting .... wont be an early adopter .... those prices have to drop a lot once others clone/copy the idea.
    Its My Life .....!

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    Interesting .... wont be an early adopter .... those prices have to drop a lot once others clone/copy the idea.
    I look at this idea as a test of the concept.. Also be aware the camera equivalent of this is not a cheap camera its a high end point and shoot.. So its actually not that expensive given the lens and sensor.

I don't know, still have to carry something else around and at that point why not just carry a point and shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio View Post
    I don't know, still have to carry something else around and at that point why not just carry a point and shoot?
    I guess that's what they are testing..

Customer acceptance of the idea.

still doesn't pass my major acceptance criteria....must fit into the front pocket of my jeans...must not bulge

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    still doesn't pass my major acceptance criteria....must fit into the front pocket of my jeans...must not bulge
    Something wrong with a bulge in the front of your jeans?

My main objection is that it must be difficult to hold still. Attaching it with a smart phone probably helps, but I have trouble believing it will be as steady as a real camera.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Having known Nelson for a number of years, I would like to condone his statement as 100% accurate, he has small front pockets and nothing bulges!!!!5555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!